• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late, but I'm here!

ST looks v cozy comfy @bellydrum! I'll have answers to the questions posed a little later, but as ever I'm excited for what the future of Famiboards holds!

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Year two needs another Nintendo character take over that results in an eye melting theme. I’m talking total rod and cone destruction.

Comfy gaming space is on the couch early morning before kids wake up, throw blanket on, fire going, and twinkle lights on the tree (be it my fake year round tree or the Christmas tree coming later)

I am excited to play games I already have since nothing interests me that much (at least for purchase this month).

Thanks for the new thread @bellydrum and last month’s @hologram

I maaaaay have lost my original profile picture somehow
sus-avi.png

Some puzzles in Baba Is You make me feel so smart when I solve them. The Bonus ones on each world tend to be nuts.

I'm late, but I'm here!

ST looks v cozy comfy @bellydrum! I'll have answers to the questions posed a little later, but as ever I'm excited for what the future of Famiboards holds!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
I got my hand therapy tomorrow and after my repeated incidents with it, I just want some relief from it. I doubt I’ll get some full results day one but hopefully something will come from it but good ti hear from you.

Boz you don't have to be ashamed of what interests you

Even if it's hot trash jk
Oh I'm not ashamed, just alarmed at my refusal to learn from the mistakes of the past 😂
how does one subscribe to Boz Presents: What’s Wrong With Me?

also what format are we talking is this like a podcast or
I was thinking a series of poorly planned sketches. That being said, I do hate the sound of my own voice and blame everyone else for that fact so maybe it should be a Bozcast

Oh I'm not ashamed, just alarmed at my refusal to learn from the mistakes of the past 😂
to be fair I'm not a fan of modern (Adventure and newer) Sonic (to put it nicely) but I'm also hella excited for Frontiers. Even if turns out to be a hot mess, I think I'll enjoy it a lot. It's got enough BotW inspiration that I can't see myself hating it.

to be fair I'm not a fan of modern (Adventure and newer) Sonic (to put it nicely) but I'm also hella excited for Frontiers. Even if turns out to be a hot mess, I think I'll enjoy it a lot. It's got enough BotW inspiration that I can't see myself hating it.
Understandable, though I am a fan of the adventure games just for the sheer cheesiness. I don't mind the jank I'm just still livid about how fucking soulless Forces was. If you're gonna make a shit game at least make it entertaining in its awfulness

I foolishly tried to predict that Nintendo will acquire another studio by the end of the year. I'm running out of time now.
Would be controversial but playing Bayonetta 3 and I once again want Nintendo to buy out Platinum or poach most/all of their staff to form a new subsidiary.

I guess I just have to stick around to prove if you are right or not
Haha if it makes you feel any better I basically picked the number at random!

Real two truths and a lie:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Damn, nobody asked merp:

"Why the hell do you want to soap-box in the 21st fucking century?!"

Okay. I see how it is.

I just realized I only tested the first strand of lights I set up, and not any of the three strands I set up after that one.
"Those little lights are not twinkling Clark."

I fixed the alignment of the Reply and Quote buttons. I apologize for taking so long on that one.

Huh.

...I've actually never considered that.

So, like, what, you just wear one at home or something?
My friends throw costume Halloween parties, often themed, literally every year.

Is this not a normal thing most people do?

Picked up Gotham Knights because I'm a sucker for all things Batman and one thing that definitely didn't do the game any favors is that to this day Arkham Knight is a graphically stunning game with an obscene amount of detail. More than seven years later and it's still a looker.

I feel like WB Montreal would have been infinitely better off picking any DC license besides Batman.

Oh, btw, if anyone has great music to listen to, that would be much appreciated.

I think I'm reaching the point where I'm done with my current playlist of music.

Video game music or non-video game music.

You name it. Any music. Just so long as it's catchy and epic. Maybe folksy. Also, I think I like ambient.

But really, any genre is fine.

So since it's filthy consumer spending season, should be make a thread for deals, sales, and general pick up discussions? I would make such a thread but I'd be really terrible at making it look nice and keeping it up to date.

While I know we’re all hyped for those N64 icons, the double gold points thing is a pretty good deal. If you buy enough games, you could theoretically have the Expansion Pack pay for itself… it’d be a lot of games, but you COULD do it.

Oh shit, well good excuse to hoover up some wishlist items, get enough for a few freebies in the new year

I was thinking a series of poorly planned sketches. That being said, I do hate the sound of my own voice and blame everyone else for that fact so maybe it should be a Bozcast
Sketches by Boz has a good ring to it

Dia de Muertos time, getting ready the altar here. Also Pokemon Go did an event, incluiding it's own calavera and you can find a duskull with a cempasuchil crown today and tomorrow

oLWnMA0.jpg
x7WskVC.png

So since it's filthy consumer spending season, should be make a thread for deals, sales, and general pick up discussions? I would make such a thread but I'd be really terrible at making it look nice and keeping it up to date.
We need our very own Captain from Outer Space (unless they are here under a different name). Always making the sale threads on Era. I think this would be good, but might need to just be a rolling thread as I imagine updating the OP would be a chore. I guess a BF deal thread with subsequent deals/promotions/price errors from Wario getting added as we go along? I could maybe get one going this week, but I don’t have any technical skill to make it look anything but utilitarian.

While I know we’re all hyped for those N64 icons, the double gold points thing is a pretty good deal. If you buy enough games, you could theoretically have the Expansion Pack pay for itself… it’d be a lot of games, but you COULD do it.

When I look at the e-shop.. it looks like it's only Nintendo published titles? At least, it's only on those games where it says 2x goldcoins. Havnt tested yet so cant say with certainty.

So that's a bit dissapointing, because I was kind of hoping of scooping up a few heavily discounted games and bringing in all that gold.

dill pickle flavoured snacks are the best!!!!!
Popcorn, chips, crispers, you name it, it’s best if dill pickle flavoured

Oh, btw, if anyone has great music to listen to, that would be much appreciated.

I think I'm reaching the point where I'm done with my current playlist of music.

You name it. Any music. Just so long as it's catchy and epic. Maybe folksy. Also, I think I like ambient.

check this album out

(link should be an album playlist but check out track 4 if you wanna just try one out)
it's catchy and epic imvho

been really into home-produced electronic music the past few years. but here are some random jams

chill:
lifeline by makina
morris island by soupandreas

complex:
the recital by alex martian
cranes by mackwood
dullscythe by porter robinson (NSFL)

pop:
clear by pusher
nayhoo by chon

hyperpop:
claws by charlie xcx
rich bitch juice by alice longyu gao

We need our very own Captain from Outer Space (unless they are here under a different name). Always making the sale threads on Era. I think this would be good, but might need to just be a rolling thread as I imagine updating the OP would be a chore. I guess a BF deal thread with subsequent deals/promotions/price errors from Wario getting added as we go along? I could maybe get one going this week, but I don’t have any technical skill to make it look anything but utilitarian.

I don't think we need a continuous sales thread for the entire year but since it is shopping season, I figured having one place to help others find deals would be a good idea, especially since finding good deals on Nintendo games isn't always straight forward. I imagine it would be pretty simple where the ST just has links to the major retailer sales and then people can post specific sales in the thread.

I’m trying not to buy games right now but this is tempting enough

Wow! It was weird to dress up as Nabbit for a month there. I didn’t take the costume off once!!

Finally, I can take off the costume and return to my regular avatar. …it got real sweaty in there

DAMN I just had a great idea for a Halloween costume avatar to use for a day. I'm going to make a note and hopefully I remember it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom