• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
counterpoint: fill the forum with raccoons
Super Leaves for everyone!

440px-Raccoon_Mario_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_2.png

I know it's a raccoon dog and not a raccoon, let me have this.

I think I have great taste in video games but then I remember I didn't hate Enter the Matrix which is when I realize I'm not so sure.

it's well-documented: I exchanged terrible taste in video games for immaculate taste in everything else
if your taste in video games is terrible I don’t want to not be terrible

I think I have great taste in video games but then I remember I didn't hate Enter the Matrix which is when I realize I'm not so sure.
how could you hate a game that was so inherently funny

kettle brand jalapeΓ±o and nobody even @ me
I’m @ing you @Raccoon because you’re fucking right

i miss the β€œNew York Cheddar” before it became β€œBored Grandma Parmesan”

Perfect game discussions rarely go anywhere because you run into β€œwell, you can always find SOMETHING to complain about in everything, so literally nothing is perfect” as a philosophy vs. β€œwell it’s close enough and perfect to me!” and so it just turns into a pointless argument. It’s kind of like how some people will literally never give someone/something a 10/10 rating because they don’t believe anything can be perfect.

So what I’m learning from this discussion is I apparently need to try kettle jalapeΓ±o chips? Never had jalapeΓ±o chips of any kind before, I don’t think

and what would that reason be? is it really just our terrible, horrible, no-good dogshit takes? or maybe you have some biases you should address. I encourage you to do well by yourself
Ghehehe

But more srsly, you don’t like RPG’s or just Persona in general? We can’t all like the same things

Discussion about games (or other media) being 10/10 or perfect or whatever is pointless to me. There are so many ways these things personally affect and excite us that is way more interesting to talk about than trying to see what is the least "flawed."

Are there "better" television shows than Yu Yu Hakusho? Yeah, a lot, probably. Do 99% of them come close to bringing me even a fraction of the joy of starting every episode hearing this song?

Fat chance.

What I'm saying is, Yu Yu Hakusho is a Perfect Game.

Last edited:
I don't care for the romance options in Persona 5 but it's worth noting that I also don't care for rpgs
You know, even as someone who loves RPGs I kinda hate how ubiquitous RPG systems have become in so many games that never needed any exp bars or whatever.

Random kudos to the site design team, but the β€œYeah!” Button is the best feature of this website. Clears up low thought replies that are an equivalent thing and is a quick way to acknowledge people who quoted you.

do you believe in life after 𖠏

I don't care for the romance options in Persona 5 but it's worth noting that I also don't care for rpgs
See, that’s quite alright

P5 is not my favorite Persona, but it is a fine RPG in itself, but if you do not care for the genre it’s difficult to like it

πŸ„ 🐒 πŸ„
golly gee I sure hope that
𐅕 𐅒 𐅾 π‹ͺ 𐅁𐅀
doesn’t come ruin my
turtle day! haha!​

really trying to make the better call saul β€œWorld’s 2nd Best Lawyer” mug but β€œWorld’s 2nd Best Shitposter”

but I cannot find that damn font!

So what I’m learning from this discussion is I apparently need to try kettle jalapeΓ±o chips? Never had jalapeΓ±o chips of any kind before, I don’t think
They're really good. Beware though, if spiciness affects you much you'll find yourself constantly shoveling them into your mouth so that the first sweet taste relieves the spicy feeling on your tongue that comes with the aftertaste.

why are Bayonetta 3's environments so.... bland ?
The Tokyo chapters were quite the looking but the China and Egypt ones are... meh.

Anyone else voting for Wave Race 64 as their GOTY 2022?
Mine would be Dungeon Encounters but I enjoyed it so much I cheated and put it on my 2021 list because it came out in 2021 but I only played it in 2022.

Also mad respect for Kettle chips. Partial to salt and vinegar myself, because I'm a Brit and I like to feel the inside of my face trying to eat itself.

we’re at the suswave level of disassociation where I walk into the shower with a loaf of bread and a roll of paper towel and run the tap to try and wash the nerve pain out of my feet

fuck you autocorrect loaf is and has always been a real word and is much more descriptive in this context

fucking β€œload” why don’t you go β€œload” a virus into your contextless verbal stand mixer rather than overcorrect non-issues and assume stylistic choices that only make sense if you’re the world’s most boring investment banker

I will put you and the internet in the goddamn freezer and be free of this curse returning to the lonely world before all this I swear to god

Don't give Elon ideas! He'll charge $4 for the ability to yeah a tweet.
But for the price of only 5 yeahs you could get a checkmark on your Italian Elon Musk account for a month, so who would realistically even waste those 4 bucks on a yeah?

idk what I’m doing with hockey tape in my hand but I assure you it’s ending badly for me, the phone, or both of us

idk what I’m doing with hockey tape in my hand but I assure you it’s ending badly for me, the phone, or both of us
Sounds like you're about to strap your phone to some torture device.

I'm assuming it's an iPhone.

Mine would be Dungeon Encounters but I enjoyed it so much I cheated and put it on my 2021 list because it came out in 2021 but I only played it in 2022.
I definitely think that every GOTY poll should have a "best game from a previous year" category. I've completed 40 games this year and only like 10 were released in 2022.

Sounds like you're about to strap your phone to some torture device.

I'm assuming it's an iPhone.
it is and I’m one autocorrected brand name as proper noun away from taping over the entire thing and putting it in the freezer

I’ll uh be normal in a minute, after food maybe, but right now i’m having a real peak struggle with the mind meat

πŸ„ 🐒 πŸ„
golly gee I sure hope that
𐅕 𐅒 𐅾 π‹ͺ 𐅁𐅀
doesn’t come ruin my
turtle day! haha!​
The dichotomy of me finding "Mario is an asshole" jokes boring and overplayed while also feeling the irresistible desire to Mariopost in response....

Damn it, Suswave, you got me in a bind.

I know it's a raccoon dog and not a raccoon, let me have this.
to reduce a tanuki to the status of β€œraccoon dog” does them and their gigantic balls a massive disservice

The dichotomy of me finding "Mario is an asshole" jokes boring and overplayed while also feeling the irresistible desire to Mariopost in response....

Damn it, Suswave, you got me in a bind.
I am so sorry that I do nothing but spread my special kind of psychological torment

to reduce a tanuki to the status of β€œraccoon dog” does them and their gigantic balls a massive disservice
that's what the tanooki suit is for, after all
I am so sorry that I do nothing but spread my special kind of psychological torment
You also spread the good word of the Space Witch and denounce the unholy autocorrect for the scourge that it is, that counts for something! Even if it means Mario will be wracking his brain over what to do to the turtle, causing the timer to run out and cost him one of his extra lives. Say, you don't know a way to quickly gain some of those, would you?

You keep things interesting and I genuinely enjoy seeing you around here, if that counts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom