• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so blah today. Really feeling trapped and overwhelmed

Sorry to bring the mood down
Empathetic Yeah! 💜

Would you like some fries from [your preferred restaurant/kitchen]? It's bring your own ketchup holder to the forum at Famiboards today.

We got your back. We only have shitposts, empathy Yeahs and well wishes at our disposal, but we've got your back.

Shitpost without remorse, reprieve or mercy

which-one-are-you-v0-x68s66ue990a1.jpg

Tag yourselves I'm Chaotic Neutral
My french fries eating process usually starts at True Neutral, then Lawful Evil, then becomes Chaotic Evil by the end of the meal.

At the end of days, when bellydrum's revealed as the final boss you'll have the money to save us.
But bellydrum controls this whole operation

He could make my wealth evaporate with the tap of a key

ketchup is the subway of condiments

people think it makes them cool to not like it

but in reality it is popular for a reason

I don’t want ketchup with my fries, I want fries with my ketchup
This is the way I am with the aforementioned blackened ranch. The fries are simply a vessel by which to transport the sauce into my face

Everyone knows barbecue sauce is the superior dipping sauce for all potato products.

everyone also knows that barbecue sauce is just fancy ketchup
I was raised by the one Texan who despises BBQ sauce and he passed that on to me somehow

I remember seeing clips of this in AMV Hell and going "okay I need to see that but I never did

For my fries? I like this one over everything else.
As for ketchup... a little pile on the side.

6Y4aLwX.png
I have never heard of this before but it looks tasty af 👀 Am I gonna be sad to find out this is one of those US/EU only foods that's not in Canada?

Shitpost without remorse, reprieve or mercy

which-one-are-you-v0-x68s66ue990a1.jpg

Tag yourselves I'm Chaotic Neutral
Assuming this applies to any acceptable fry condiment (Ranch | Malt Vinegar > Sriracha > Aioli >>>> Ketchup) then depending on the day I'm either Lawful Neutral / Chaotic Good / Lawful Good in that order.

Empathy yeah! here too. Hope things improve for you soon!

Last edited:
I have never heard of this before but it looks tasty af 👀 Am I gonna be sad to find out this is one of those US/EU only foods that's not in Canada?
It's delicious. Spicy with taste of chili, paprika.
I think it might just be a swedish thing.

Sadly, it's hard to get hold of these days in regular stores. And mostly sold at some burger joints in smaller packages.

Come on Nintendo. We can do a triple splatfest with fry toppings now! Ketchup vs Mayo vs BBQ? (I’m open for anything in the third spot).
Can you imagine how hideously disgusting a Ketchup, Mayo, and Mustard ‘fest would look?

It's delicious. Spicy with taste of chili, paprika.
I think it might just be a swedish thing.

Sadly, it's hard to get hold of these days in regular stores. And mostly sold at some burger joints in smaller packages.
Damn, that's a bummer. Maybe I'll get lucky buying online, because it does sound right up my alley 🤞

TBH my ridiculous self voiced sound effects are starting to grow on me. Might go all in on these.

So that Super Mario Bros movie?

Looks like it’s universally (no pun intended) positivity received with those 2 trailers.

Ya think it can keep its momentum for release?

First couple episodes of Willow were really fun. I really like the monsters that have showed up so far.

Official scientific ranking of fries condiments (source: CNRS)

1. Samuraï sauce
2. Vinegar
3. Mayonnaise + sriracha
4. Ketchup
5. Aioli
7. Mayonnaise + mustard
8. Mayonnaise
9. Honey mustard
10. BBQ

678. Soft serve

I'm lawful neutral but use this one:

yDU7EM5.jpg

Nothing wrong with the superior name
It's posts like these that highlight the lack of nuance a Yeah! provides.

I absolutely unequivocally agree Heinz Tobasco Ketchup is some godtier stuff and despite how they fucked over Canadian farmers, there's a part of me that can swallow enough guilt to pick this up at the grocery store like once a year and make it last.

But calling it CATSUP???? I cannot abide

I'm not a huge ketchup devotee or anything but it's literally the most intense food

insanely sweet, sour, salty, and umami-y

It's posts like these that highlight the lack of nuance a Yeah! provides.

I absolutely unequivocally agree Heinz Tobasco Ketchup is some godtier stuff and despite how they fucked over Canadian farmers, there's a part of me that can swallow enough guilt to pick this up at the grocery store like once a year and make it last.

But calling it CATSUP???? I cannot abide
In my defense, it's the default spanish name and most of the catsup they sell here it's labeled like this and everyone just use the word (unless you live near the border where you get "quechu")

In my defense, it's the default spanish name and most of the catsup they sell here it's labeled like this and everyone just use the word (unless you live near the border where you get "quechu")
In which case I retract what I said about Yeah!s earlier, because my immediate distaste was for British Catsup.

I just...it's weird, can't do it. I can live with calling fries chips but...gives me the heebie jeebies otherwise to call ketchup by another name.

Also Quechu sounds adorable as hell, like Pikachu's Spanish lover

18d.gif

In which case I retract what I said about Yeah!s earlier, because my immediate distaste was for British Catsup.

I just...it's weird, can't do it. I can live with calling fries chips but...gives me the heebie jeebies otherwise to call ketchup by another name.

Also Quechu sounds adorable as hell, like Pikachu's Spanish lover

18d.gif

Yeah, it's because catsup is easier to pronounce in spanish than ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom