• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get gold trophy on the prologue despite not playing any Bayo game since 4 years ago, I'm surprised I still (sorta) got it.

Everyone should be buying 2 copies of Bayonetta 3 now. What a worthless “charity” to donate too. At least ask people to give it to something that helps women rather than advertising on roadside billboards.

She wanted people to boycott Bayonettrois because she's not in it, but she's done so much shit people will end up boycotting Bayo 2 for the opposite reason lmao. What a trainwreck this story is
Not like she’s getting residuals from Bayo2 lol.

I won't name any people but I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson in this whole situation. I don't blame anyone for listening to and believing Hellena Taylor's original videos. I also don't necessarily think that her Twitter activities meant that her accusation should have been outright discounted. But there is an undeniable fact that she disparaged another voice actor in her original videos. Combine that with her Twitter activity and maybe that should have told me people that she maybe wasn't advocating for the interest of others and that maybe we should have given pause to wait for more information to inevitably come out. But people didn't wait a few measly days and jumped head first into the deep end for her. Now we know that she lied about about what she was really offered and that she isn't some voice actor advocate. She's a selfish individual who only wanted to harm her former employers because they didn't want to give her what she wanted.

I’m now full of Phizer #4 and also the flu vaccine. If I die in the next 24 hours, it’s been an honor serving this community.

Hey, it could've been worse, you could've gotten the "natural shot" without consent and built your immunity the multiple day to weeks timeframe!

Hmm. Analogue is doing a final run of the Mega SG and Super NT. I don't need them...but they're kinda neat. I'll have to resist the urge to impulse buy.

Hey y'all, it's been a while! How have you been, did I miss anything?
New F-Zero, Golden Sun and Chibi Robo were announced, exclusively for Famiboards members who posted in the past 115 pages of this thread

If I die in the next 24 hours, it’s been an honor serving this community.
May I have your permission to reanimate your corpse and gift it to Capcom so they can add it to Resident Evil?

I spent an hour watching muhammad ali yt shorts
Hell yeah. One of the best things about Youtube— all the clips of people beating up other people

so bayonetta 3

giphy.gif

Hell yeah. One of the best things about Youtube— all the clips of people beating up other people
True, but in this case it was mostly him talking. In one clip he talks about how much time we have in life and breaks it down into categories and the percentage entertainment came down to was so much lower than the amount of time I spent with entertainment it genuienly affected me lmao

Closed that app ASAP

The Witcher 1 is still good if you just pretend it’s Shenmue but in Fantasy Poland
Yeah I started playing it a few months ago (then I stopped but I've been meaning to go back to it) and I was surprised at how much fun I was having. The combat does suck, though. Luckily there's more to those games.

I've read some posts on here about how great 2017 was in terms of Nintendo first party output, in particular thanks to a certain duo of tentpole releases. Just how ridiculous it is, looking back now, that they released two massive masterpieces of games just a few months apart. And you know what? I fully agree, I'm still absolutely bewildered to this day that they delivered these two bangers in the span of the Switch's launch year, ultimately making the platform such a success story.

BotW and Xenoblade 2 are just that good, aren't they?

The Witcher 1 is still good if you just pretend it’s Shenmue but in Fantasy Poland
I just really would like to be able to play it with a controller. There’s some good Steam Controller profiles for it but it doesn’t change it being a mouse focused game. Good thing they’re doing that remake.

Someone just broke into the home of the US Speaker of the House, shouting her name, and then beat her husband in the head with a hammer.

🇺🇲🦅🏈

wait wtf really?
Yeah it's all over the news right now. He was screaming "where's nancy" the whole time. Her husband is expected to recover thankfully.

Meanwhile Fox News is blaming it on California's horrible crime wave (which doesn't actually exist in reality but these people don't live in reality)

Yeah it's all over the news right now. He was screaming "where's nancy" the whole time. Her husband is expected to recover thankfully.

Meanwhile Fox News is blaming it on California's horrible crime wave (which doesn't actually exist in reality but these people don't live in reality)
Oh, yeah, but Nancy Pelosi is incredibly right-wing.

Honestly, I do feel bad for her husband, but I've had enough with right-wing politicians running this country.

I don't think she deserves violence though, but if it were directed against Trump, I wouldn't feel much of anything, is what I'm trying to say.

Honestly, I do feel bad for her husband, but I've had enough with right-wing politicians running this country.

I don't think she deserves violence though, but if it were directed against Trump, I wouldn't feel much of anything, is what I'm trying to say.
... she's the democratic speaker of the house. She's not right wing, as far as American politics are concerned.

... she's the democratic speaker of the house. She's not right wing, as far as American politics are concerned.
She's a warmonger and has blood on her hands.

People have died while the Democrats and Republicans play their game with other peoples' lives.

That's the nutty thing: she's not right-wing by American standards.

To the American right-wing she's one of the primary symbols of radical extremist leftism. Which would be hilarious if it weren't a mainstream position.

That's the nutty thing: she's not right-wing by American standards.

To the American right-wing she's one of the primary symbols of radical extremist leftism. Which would be hilarious if it weren't a mainstream position.
But she's killed people on a whim...

She voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan war and countless other wars on top of it.

What makes her left-wing?

I don't care what Trumpers say; I care about what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom