• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i got a leak for the 2D Mario ... the boss fight against Bowser is apparently a Battle of the Bands, Guitar Hero like, and yes, Bowser will play and sing Peaches as his final song.

You didn't get this from me, though. Got it?

I was never here.

E: This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds, Mr. Hunt.

E2: Mr. Hunt, the fuse malfunctions, it won't self-destruct after all, just ignore it, okay?
This would unironically be sick

ucHESojPnvcX6wYFUE8XaL-1024-80.jpg

The only logical progression to 3D World car

3 hours ^^
Just keep in mind 11pm JST. Just type "11pm JST" (no need to even type "11pm JST in PT" or whatever) on google, and google automatically tells you the hour in your local time !

They don't have summer time/winter time like us so it change everytime for us, it can get confusing, so just keep 11pm JST in mind.
Don't Nintendo related announcements usually happen at 10 PM JST?

Takahashi might be the most vogue one.

But he can't keep up with the Lord of the Abs, Aonuma. The Nintendo King of RFA.

Next few hours will be very important , sometimes NCL twitter likes to announce things at random times
Switch Lite and Origami King are some examples

Random : Super Mario Wonderful World????

"super mario wonderland" sounds way too close to theme park garbage for my liking

new fear unlocked
I grew up on theme parks so I love the idea of more theme park themes incorporated into a new 2D Mario. And you saw the picture I posted it reminded me of.

I think overall though it would mean a whole new world like Sarasaland or Dinosaur Land. I would think we’re getting a whole new world we’ve never seen.

The first one goes hard! But I feel like the 'wonderful' would be better in a different font and kinda offset like the 'new' part in the NSMB logos
I kind of agree but I couldn't find a good font to put it in. If that ends up being the actual title I'm sure Nintendo can come up with a better logo than I did lol.

If I was the Nintendo social media worker I’d schedule the announcement at 3 minutes past the hour just to completely mess with everyone for a few minutes.

If I was the Nintendo social media worker I’d schedule the announcement at 3 minutes past the hour just to completely mess with everyone for a few minutes.
I think this happened a few times, I recall that NOE twitter account posted the actual announcements 1-2 minutes later. Maybe it even happened with other branches.

Takahashi might be the most vogue one.

But he can't keep up with the Lord of the Abs, Aonuma. The Nintendo King of RFA.
I reached level 430 in that recently and remembered that's where he was in that one interview. I'm coming for you, Aonuma!!

020_RAW_03142011ej_0580--7b27b5624170fd2a8617ae4b73c50281.jpg

I reached level 430 in that recently and remembered that's where he was in that one interview. I'm coming for you, Aonuma!!

020_RAW_03142011ej_0580--7b27b5624170fd2a8617ae4b73c50281.jpg

Let's do a Tag Team against him, you with your 430, me with my 221. He has no chance against our combined 650+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom