• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should make another spreadsheet to explain how frustrating the notion of a Partner Direct next week is.

Why? Because last time I did this I literally became famous:

(This is the most impactful thing I have contributed to this world and that scares me)

Oh wow, that was you. Cool. I remember seeing that on Era and thinking it was cool that GX picked up on it.

OIP.D5lSdGyglggXXV_aGYrLCgHaEM

What point? It’s kinda true tho. Yes I believe some people do get real info from Nintendo but in this instance I think he’s wrong for coming out and disagreeing with another credible person.
Let me phrase it like this: After a while a lot of people have been through some nasty experiences, moved from page to page trying to create a community. After a while you know who's who. There's mutual understanding in that it's all good fun and games and we don't doubt one another. Things just change and it's hard to get a scoop without damaging anyones reputation or hurting anyone in the process. Journalists who share these nuggets with us is a present that they get nothing in return for, it only brings them trouble every now and then.

It’s true some people get way too emotional into this stuff. Just take it easy. It’s just an advertisement. It’s a hobby.
You just said that Directs are advertisement. Directs are our life, we are Directs. Directs are made for us. It's part of our daily lifes.

Consodering how I was blaming the Switch for a lack of third party games this year compared to 20/21 would be funny for the next Direct to be a Partner

On paper.

It depends on the actual contents lol

Seeing as this thread may be headed in the direction of slightly off topic...

Assuming next week is a Partner Mini, what would you hope to see? What would get you excited?

What Game would you Guess?

Personally I'd absolutely love to see at the very least Persona 3 and Persona 4*, and *Tactics Ogre Reborn. Anything else on top of that would be a delightful surprise.

This is also assuming we see Mario + Rabbids 2 in a separate presentation.

Assuming next week is a Partner Mini, what would you hope to see? What would get you excited?

Personally I'd absolutely love to see at the very least Persona 3 and Persona 4*, and *Tactics Ogre Reborn. Anything else on top of that would be a delightful surprise.

Persona 3 and 4, hoping for 5 but I would be ok with those two

YARKOOZA ZERO BAYBEEEEEEEE

Partner Direct would be fine for me. First party-wise, I don't think there's anything I expect to see that excites me aside from new Fire Emblem, and, if it's out this year, it could still get a Twitter drop soon, I guess. Pokemon will have updates whenever it wants.

Some DQ updates would be much appreciated. These things usually announce at least one third party late port that I'm interested in, too. Not sure what it could be this time. Surprise Soul Hackers 2 would be funny. Already played all the Personas, so no excitement there.

Literally I have no idea why you guys are so damn loyal to one person I swear
Because he is part of this community? He is not a god, and he could be wrong sometimes, so what? We know that, but he is an important member of this Nintendo speculation community and we enjoy his speculations.
I you want 100% accurate info about all first party games, go work for Nintendo.

Partner Direct would be fine for me. First party-wise, I don't think there's anything I expect to see that excites me aside from new Fire Emblem, and, if it's out this year, it could still get a Twitter drop soon, I guess. Pokemon will have updates whenever it wants.

Some DQ updates would be much appreciated. These things usually announce at least one third party late port that I'm interested in, too. Not sure what it could be this time. Surprise Soul Hackers 2 would be funny. Already played all the Personas, so no excitement there.
Dairy Queen updates?

Jk

I want to see what that mystery 2018 game is. I'm going to say it's Fallout 76.

Dragon Quest Treasures

By now, when a lot of people are talking about Direct happening on specific date we should know it's no General at all, this happened with Mini in January 2018, with Mini on March 26th 2020 and with Partner in July 2020 and it happened again with Direct on June 28th. Basically if more and more people know about the Direct it's sure not a General one, at least that's my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom