• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation Non-Spoilers |ST8B| The Password Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect the hell out of this thread. I know directs are just commericials, but I love watching them live with my wife and having natural, positive, emotions throughout.

Tomorrow will be fun

Fuck. Yes.

More than ready.

Reasonable timeframe too!

2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA 2D ZELDA

NICE!!!

Can't wait to finally see a Direct again! It's wild how long ago the last one was. And on top of that I'm finally going in spoiler free!

I searched but couldn't find anyone starting the conspiracy theory that Atlus moved SMTV: Vengeance from June 21 to June 14 because Nintendo told them they have a Direct on the 19th. So now I guess I have to start it.
If only I'd known that NOA started closing for June 19th as of this year, I could have nailed this.

Super Password #1, Password #3 New
Wait, do we only get one guess for the whole game? I thought it was one guess per round.

@EvilChameleon help I dunno how to play Password 🤣
It's one guess every time I put up a new password for the Super Password. With that in mind, and the Direct having been announced, it's time for the this password to see if we can wrap this game up with haste!

The password is... orange.
Super-Password-Start1.png

Gonna wake up bright and early at 7 freshen up, grab the gang, and head to the host’s place for what could be our final Switch-era Direct. And of course, I’ll be fully dressed for the occasion
IMG_2653.jpg

It's one guess every time I put up a new password for the Super Password. With that in mind, and the Direct having been announced, it's time for the this password to see if we can wrap this game up with haste!

The password is... orange.
Super-Password-Start1.png
Fox? EDIT: Wait, he's reddish-brown, not orange, isn't he? Shit.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about it....

I'm pretty sure Dragon Quest III HD-2D (yes, I don't think it will be a trilogy) will be there tomorrow. If it release at the end of the year (I hope so!)....

Do you think Fire Emblem 4 will be announced ? If yes, for the end of 2024 ? Sales won't be bad because of Dragon Quest III HD-2D ? :unsure:

I couldn't be more happier to be alive at this moment in time... We really made it!! WE REALLY MADE IT!!!!!!

The sudden realization that I have a non-work meeting I cant miss between 15-16,

Hopefully I'll be able to leave early :p
lol, clocks only go to 12, silly!

In all seriousness, though, I hope your meeting wraps up early as well. 😀

The sudden realization that I have a non-work meeting I cant miss between 15-16,

Hopefully I'll be able to leave early :p
I once told my therapist I had to leave a few minutes early for another obligation, but in reality I left early to watch one of the Mario movie trailers live. I do not regret it.

about to watch Nate’s podcast, so he no longer thinks Prime 4 is 2024… intriguing🤔

No judgment, but I will never understand why people would want announcements spoiled for them when a confirmed Direct is less than 24 hours away. Isn’t it worth waiting the final day to have the best surprises possible?

Hi, everyone!

Since Irene has decided to start a Live Show thread for the Direct, which currently leaves us with three active Direct threads, we have decided to lock this one, and make the Live Show thread the non-spoiler one.

The Spoilers thread will remain open.

– MissingNo., Dardan Sandiego, Lord Azrael, Zellia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom