• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for June 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my brief research his first game with Platinum was Babylon's Fall but he is a composer there now, not freelance.

unknown.png

Good indication for Bayo 3?
Babylon's Fall had a 6 month exclusivity with Sony... maybe it's coming to switch... 😬

Do you think the narrator will say "more Partner Showcase presentation are planned for later this year"? Like he did previously? Then we are doomed.

Any chance persona 4g (if it gets announced here) gets cross saves with steam? Lol, have 40 hours on steam and not sure if I want to restart the game on switch (but would love to have the game portably).

Zero.

I’m gonna be honest with you. I’m not even gonna watch it, I’m waiting for you and my Twitter feed to spoil everything for me.

Theory - even though the Direct is a VOD (so pre-uploaded to YT), the Snitch hasn’t been able to leak anything because there’s nothing to leak, it’ll be a 20 minute deep dive into Overwatch 2, followed by 2 min of Sunbreak and 2 min of Mario + Rabbids, and that’ll be it.

I’m going to go in pure…surely no scrubbing the 25 min video for every game detail before sitting back to enjoy the full 25 minute Direct in its glory…surely not…

Everyone quick, head to Nintendos YouTube channel and keep hitting F5! It may go live a minute early and we can all quickly run Twitter reveals so we can pretend we are insiders

Excited to sit down and watch this. Most excited to see Mario and Rabbids and the Persona ports. I hope both Bayonetta and the Mario Kart DLC sneak in.

Assuming Persona actually is coming to Switch this is actually the likeliest outcome.
Still don't get why so many people think this.
The game was originally a PS3 game, performance won't be a problem, there's also no PS exclusivity anymore.
There's really no reason for them to skip Switch with 5.
The only problem I could maybe see is game size, but they could totally find a way to compress it, have you download part of the game or make it digital only.

Excited to sit down and watch this. Most excited to see Mario and Rabbids and the Persona ports. I hope both Bayonetta and the Mario Kart DLC sneak in.
Can't imagine a scenario where Mario Kart gets in (as much as I'd love that) but maybe Bayo 3?

The game was originally a PS3 game, performance won't be a problem, there's also no PS exclusivity anymore.
The only problem I could maybe see is game size, but they could totally find a way to compress it, have you download part of the game or make it digital only.
It’s a question of will, not is it possible or not beyond file size concerns.

Now that I'm thinking about it... NieR: Automata is a game that seems antithetical to "handheld gaming." It has no auto-save, features incredibly long gameplay sections with no way to back out from them, and is altogether a very cinematic title with a heavy story focus. If it comes to the Switch, great for Platinum and those who only have Switches, but it's probably one of the last titles I'd wanna get on the device.

HEAVY SPOILERS: I also can't imagine, say, playing the final Ending E credits sequence without an internet connection.

I hope at least one new thing gets announced today. All the leaks and hints have taken some of the excitement out of these shows. Most excited to see Mario+Rabbids and anything Square-Enix.

Because I don’t think Atlus is going to make more than the bare minimum effort necessary in this case, and P5 on Switch would require more than the bare minimum effort.

My guesses for the opener/closer: Mario + Rabbids Bowser reveal and Bayo 3 second trailer. FF9 would also be a good opener but I don't it's there. Maybe in September one.

Can't imagine a scenario where Mario Kart gets in (as much as I'd love that) but maybe Bayo 3?
They snuck in Part Time UFO and in Japan Buddy Mission Bond on a prior one. I don’t think it’s impossible despite the labeling even if it is unlikely.

Well, I didn't expect to even be awake at this time. If I can skim it as easily as everyone is saying, maybe I'll skip around this one and get to the stuff I care about.

A Pac-Man World remake wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Bamco has been doing a lot of these recently. Wasn't Klonoa also shown in a Direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom