• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Monster Hunter 20th Anniversary Special Program on March 12th (alongside daily Monster popularity poll results)

I'm not super sold on Nergigante's design (though I actually liked him a lot in Stories 2) but his popularity makes sense, features very prominently in World's and Iceborne's stories and is probably the most memorable fight in the game to a lot of people who started with World especially.

I also think he's probably the best "teaching" fight in the franchise, so many people went into that fight not knowing how to superman properly and things like his dive bomb made sure to make them learn, among other things like it's spikes intuitively doing a good job of teaching hitzones/part breaking etc. Maybe he gets a little bit too easy once you figure the fight out but that's rewarding in it's own way.

World Alatreon is the best fight in MH to me so I wish that one was higher. I get Lagiacrus is cool but that dude has never had a good fight, I hope they bring him back and actually make him fun in Wilds, he's got enough fans for it.

I'll take my favorites getting 81 and 121. Especially since they both missed out on World & Rise.

Back
Top Bottom