• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler Metroid Dread Spoiler/Story thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Not saying they're bad people or anything, just saying they're extreme for arguing over nothing.
Oh. Maybe, I never really read the arguments, just remember that it went on over a series of hours in gaps since they both weren’t online at the same time a lot lol.

finished this last night and my gf was watching me beat raven beak and she said metroid Samus is ugly (uglier than maskless raven beak/Kraid X to be exact)

Dumb questions

Has "Adam" always been Raven?
Will they make a metroid-samus amiibo?!!!???!
After landing and confronting Raven Beak, yes, Adam = RB.
Adam always calls Samus "Lady," and he only ever did it [once] during the opening sequence (in space, before landing).

Back
Top Bottom