• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass |ST| Doubled Dash!! [WAVE 6 AVAILABLE NOW]

What is your favorite course in Wave 6?

• Rome Avanti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK Mountain

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Daisy Circuit

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Piranha Plant Cove

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Madrid Drive

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rosalina's Ice World

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Wii Rainbow Road

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
IMG_0812.png

Did you press + on the game icon and go to Software Update? It's just hit 7 PM where I am, and it's downloading for me.

Yeah, it's downloading now, it was just some weird delay.

By the way, Metroid Fusion is up as well!

So... put in my second MicroSD card with Mario Kart on it that I use all the time...

"This MicroSD card cannot be used, please format the SD card"

BRO WHAT 😭 What is this timing and does anyone here know how to fix? I looked on Google but the advice was for first time SD card use, I've been using this one for 2 years...

Minor nitpick but kinda disappointed DK Summit doesn't start out all foggy, great track otherwise though with a nice new remix.

The sixth and final DLC character is actually going to be a newcomer, not a returning Mario Kart character—Sportsmate from Nintendo Switch Sports, complete with a number of alternate skins!

I’d actually prefer this to be the case, since it’d fit both with being a guest character on the last row, and with being next to Miis, lol.

The sixth and final DLC character is actually going to be a newcomer, not a returning Mario Kart character—Sportsmate from Nintendo Switch Sports, complete with a number of alternate skins!

I’d actually prefer this to be the case, since it’d fit both with being a guest character on the last row, and with being next to Miis, lol.
No offense, but I kind of hope not.

Yoshi's Island is so good. I barely played the original game but it's everything I didn't know I wanted

These cloud textures are so much better than Sky Garden's

I hear the Inky Piranha Plants really are gone on Bangkok.

DK Summit gap cut is still possible in 8DX though and apparently Yoshi’s Island has unique goal music? Awesome if true.

Toshiba island is a very simple but fun track with incredible attention to detail, there’s so many fun musical surprises, easily the highlight of the booster course pass.

DS Circuit is really good, that remix has that same DS-synth to it so good. Track's textures/lighting looks really nice as well, feels really nice to race on.

Walugi stadium half pipes are the most satisfying thing in the entire game and save the entire mechanic, more of this in Mario kart 10 please.

Back
Top Bottom