• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass |ST| Doubled Dash!! [WAVE 6 AVAILABLE NOW]

What is your favorite course in Wave 6?

• Rome Avanti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK Mountain

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Daisy Circuit

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Piranha Plant Cove

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Madrid Drive

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rosalina's Ice World

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Wii Rainbow Road

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
MAAAAAN.... The Yoshi's Island track looks AMAZING! It's one of my favorite games, and the attention on detail on every tiny little thing is incredible! The sounds that the bridge makes for the racers go through! My GOD!

Also, my favorite tracks in the Mario Kart games are always based on locations of actual Mario games (never really liked madeup stuff like Thwomp Ruins and such), so this is already top tier for me;

This the actually the first time I got interested in the DLC genuinely! aaaaand we can get Diddy Kong after all!

imagine what the MK9 tracks will look like though!!
ogp-en-us.png

I hope we get some accessibility options in Wave 4 - most importantly, being able to adjust Music/SFX like in Double Dash. You can barely hear the music over the really over-the-top sound effects. I went back to Double Dash recently and the music is so much more prominent because you can adjust it so that the sound effects don't overpower it. Top that off with how it gets interrupted every 15 seconds if you're playing multiplayer and someone gets a star/struck by lightning, it's like you barely get to hear the music of the tracks.

Why would Petey be a racer, when he's an item?
Petey is always treated differently from other P. Plants. He's also one of the most distinct MK vets not currently playable in MK8D.

For the record the MIA characters are

Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Funky Kong
Honey Queen
Paratrooa
Petery Pirhana
ROB
Wiggler

And then several Tour only characters like Pauline and Peachette who it's hard to know if they count as vets for the sake of entry into MK8D or not. Based upon the list above if I had to bet money I would assume if it's 1 character per wave it'll be one of the kongs (diddy > funky > jr) and Petey. If they go for a Tour character it's probably Pauline.

I think we will ultimately get a full row of seven characters and they will pull from Tour. I know there was some language in one country/region’s announcement saying it’s just Birdo for Wave 4, but every time it looks like oh this is all we are getting, that keeps proving not true.

At the start of this it looked like it would only be retro and Tour tracks which people were divided over, but then we got Sky High Sundae in Wave 2. We also got the fix for Coconut Mall in Wave 2 that was unexpected plus a big item box rebalance. Then Wave 3 had the incredible option menu shadowdrop day of. Now in Wave 4 we finally get a new character with Birdo and I really don’t think it’s just Birdo. I know there’s going to be a limit here, I’m iffy on the potential of new battle arenas myself, but I’m feeling good about seven new characters and I think we’ll know when Wave 4 drops either through a character select screen that teases it outright or through datamining efforts.

I wouldn't set myself up to be disappointed expecting a full new row of characters, I fully expect them to just have an ugly tumor on the character select screen for Birdo and the other two characters they add.

I definitely think Petey Piranha will come to MK8DX the same wave as when Piranha Plant Cove comes over from Tour (it has several Petey Piranha head stone carvings)

I'm not expecting a full row, I'm just expecting them to consolidate the Mario/Peach alts thus creating 4 slots (including Birdo). If I had to guess it'll be Birdo, Petey (with Piranha Plant Cove), Diddy and Funky, if they are adding Tour characters then I think they add Pauline over Funky. The only characters I think have a shot though are: Petey, Diddy, Funky, Pauline and Kamek.

I think Diddy is a safe bet for the next character.

Why don't we go wild and say they add a Diddy Kong Racing track as well?

By the time Nintendo are done this year, Mario Kart 8 DX is going to have 96 courses and will likely be somewhere around 60 million sold.

I'm very, very excited to see the game close out its DLC this year - especially with characters returning and each wave improving on the last - but I'm also really curious as to how Nintendo follow up on this.

I'm expecting 4 new characters : Birdo in wave 4, Diddy in wave 5, and Petey + Funky or Pauline in wave 6 for the finish. But adding a new row with 6 new characters seems possible too.

To explain :
Diddy Kong seems certain to me, as he is THE missing recurring character of the Mario spin-offs in MK8D, with Birdo. If there are no more than 4 characters, I think we'll have only one Kong, and that the order of priority of the Kongs is: Diddy > Funky > Dixie > Jr.

Petey Piranha, we know there's a Piranha Plant Ruins track that's just perfect for announcing her, and she's one of the more distinctive veteran characters not yet on MK8D.

Then it comes between Funky Kong and Pauline.
Because I think there's a good chance they're going to put a character or characters that have only appeared on Tour. Since the beginning of the DLC, they like to play on the "new" side of the Tour content (Sky High Sundae was the track highlighted for wave 2, Yoshi's Island is the track highlighted for wave 4...). And Pauline seems to me to be the perfect choice, because :
  1. she would be an extra female character (they don't know what to do to add more female characters, that they even invented Golden Pink Peach and baby Rosalina).
  2. she's been extremely popular since her comeback in Odyssey, they actually made her the first platinum character to get in the very first season of Mario Kart Tour.
And Funky, well, its the most requested character since Wii...

If these 4 join the game and there are others besides these 4 (5 counting Birdo), I would see King Bob-Omb or Kamek. They are very distinctive and I can see them landing much easier than a Monty Mole or Chargin' Chuck for examples (who are also on Tour). Dixie too is possible, especially if they already add Kongs, then we'd have a good monkey family.

To sum it up :
Sure bet: Diddy Kong
Very likely: Petey Piranha
Likely: Pauline, Funky Kong
Possibly...: Dixie Kong, King Bob-Omb, Kamek
Unlikely: the others from MKT (Monty Mole, Chargin' Chuck...)
Very unlikely: others not on MKT (ROB, Wiggler...)

Last edited:
I'm also really curious as to how Nintendo follow up on this.
Yeah I mean they will never be able to have the same amount of courses in a successor. I‘m not even sure if they will manage to have 48, even though I think that the original Mariokart 8 was a bit rushed content wise, so they decided to do the remaining ones as DLC.

But they can approach that by coming up with interesting and new things to what to do in the levels. We can see that already in Tour (and DS) with the Missions, remix tracks and the changing directions in some of the Booster Courses, but they could go much, much further with it. Also the courses could be much more dynamic with weather, daytime and more. They can have like simple tasks during the race to unlock new ways like they did a bit on the Hyrule track. Then there is still Battle Mode where I think that they have a lot of potential for new and interesting modes.

My dream would be some kind of story mode or to have a hub like in Splatoon. IMO Nintendo is very strong in environmental storytelling and they could put the world building from MK8 on a new level with a sequel.

I feel like there is countless stuff they can do even with less stages.

Last edited:
This might be a bit of a stretch, but after the Yoshi's Island reveal I feel less confident in DS Airship Fortress showing up in this wave. Call it a gut feeling, but we've seen in previous waves that the track placement within a cup is very deliberate, with the "important" tracks saved for the end of each cup. Yoshi's Island is pretty much a lock to be a closer, and based on the datamines and the scope of the track, Tour Los Angeles Laps is probably the other one. Considering that DS Airship Fortress is a huge fan favorite, it also feels like a closer, and yet there are no slots available. It's not impossible that it takes the 3rd slot instead, but the only time we've seen that exception made for such an important track is Merry Mountain, and that was both a much simpler track and followed up by one of the most beloved tracks in the franchise. It's certainly not anything definitive, and I could very easily be wrong, but I'll go with my gut here.

Honestly, wave 4 feels like a great time to introduce two GCN tracks, assuming that they're still going with four total. Something like this:

FRUIT CUP
  • Tour Amsterdam Drift
  • GBA Sunset Wilds
  • GCN Waluigi Stadium
  • Yoshi's Island
BOOMERANG CUP
  • Tour Singapore Speedway
  • GCN Mushroom Bridge
  • Wii DK Summit
  • Tour Los Angeles Laps
Would make a ton of sense, at least in my opinion.

Honestly a new Mario Kart on the switch successor really doesn't need to go crazy. It'll have been a decade+ since the original release of MK8, just a title that takes full advantage of new hardware should be visually distinct enough for most people.

If you need a gimmick, I still think "Mario Kart: All Stars" being a Mario Kart with a larger collection of characters and tracks inspired by other Nintendo IP is probably the most logical next step. Nintendo's already played around with the idea in the MK8 dlc along deluxe's original new content at launch. Keep the MK branding and mechanics, and have a distribution of like 12 new tracks, 12 retro tracks, and 12 Nintendo tracks. Sets you up for perfect dlc marketing as you get that "what Nintendo series will show up in MK next" hype/speculation, while still making sure to get new and classic MK tracks involved in proceedings.

This might be a bit of a stretch, but after the Yoshi's Island reveal I feel less confident in DS Airship Fortress showing up in this wave. Call it a gut feeling, but we've seen in previous waves that the track placement within a cup is very deliberate, with the "important" tracks saved for the end of each cup. Yoshi's Island is pretty much a lock to be a closer, and based on the datamines and the scope of the track, Tour Los Angeles Laps is probably the other one. Considering that DS Airship Fortress is a huge fan favorite, it also feels like a closer, and yet there are no slots available. It's not impossible that it takes the 3rd slot instead, but the only time we've seen that exception made for such an important track is Merry Mountain, and that was both a much simpler track and followed up by one of the most beloved tracks in the franchise. It's certainly not anything definitive, and I could very easily be wrong, but I'll go with my gut here.

Honestly, wave 4 feels like a great time to introduce two GCN tracks, assuming that they're still going with four total. Something like this:

FRUIT CUP
  • Tour Amsterdam Drift
  • GBA Sunset Wilds
  • GCN Waluigi Stadium
  • Yoshi's Island
BOOMERANG CUP
  • GCN Mushroom Bridge
  • Wii DK Summit
  • Tour Los Angeles Laps
What if they just switch the placement of LA Laps and Airship Fortress? Los Angeles Laps doesn't really feel like a cup finale to me.

I wonder if with the addition of new characters, the more of the clone characters are going to be combined to allow space for new characters e.g. Tanooki Mario is now in a submenu when selecting Mario like with the Yoshi colours. It doesn't matter that they have different stats as on Wii U, Male and Female Villager were in a submenu and they have different stats to each other (they were separated on Switch to keep the layout rectangular).

Last edited:
What if they just switch the placement of LA Laps and Airship Fortress? Los Angeles Laps doesn't really feel like a cup finale to me.
The sheer size of it feels very fitting for a finale, it’s essentially a section track. It also spaces out the city tracks a bit more.

It’s certainly not impossible, there aren’t any set rules here, but it’s always made sense as a final track to me. Think we’ll have a good idea of what the other final city track will be once it drops just by its size.

I wonder if with the addition of new characters, the more of the clone characters are going to be combined to allow space for new characters e.g. Tanooki Mario is now in a submenu when selecting Mario like with the Yoshi colours. It doesn't matter that they have different stats as on Wii U, Male and Female Villager were in a submenu and they have different stats to each other (they were unseparated on Switch to keep the layout rectangular).

I hadn't thought of this but that might be a pretty reasonable approach if they only wanted to do 3 characters. You could put Tanooki with regular Mario, Cat Peach with Peach, and then the Female Villager with the regular Villager. With options for Dry Bowser into Bowser, Metal into Mario, and Pink Gold into Peach if you needed another 3 slots (But I thought Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach were the same values as their OG characters).

If we only get three, then I think we're just getting the most obvious three of Birdo, Petey Piranha, and Diddy Kong. If we get 7 then I think Funky Kong and Pauline are pretty likely additions with a small chance for maybe Dixie. Kamek makes a LOT of sense too as a priority character given his own unique history with Mario Kart.

Sadly I do think any non-Tour character isn't making the cut, so ROB is 100% probably going to be out. But alternatively it puts Paratroopa Koopa, Honey Queen, and Wiggler out too which means we just have the basic Birdo, Petey Piranha, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, and DK Jr. from prior games to bring over to have all the non-Tour Mario Kart characters in. If we exclude stuff like Monty Mole and all the excessive Bros. characters, then we'd really only have Pauline, Kamek, Dixie Kong, Nabbit, Captain Toad, and Peachette left to choose from Tour too then. So they only have 11 veterans that are probably in serious contention to choose from.

Damn, we could get extremely close to an Everyone is Here! moment for Mario Kart and that's incredible.

One poster earlier in the thread suggested that they could be planning to add one straggler per previous game. And I think they might be on to something?

I just can't get past the way in which they've framed Birdo's return here around her debut appearance in Double Dash, when she is also from Wii and Tour, which a lot more people would be familiar with her from. That feels intentional, like it's the first in a continuous bit or something.

I think we end up with something that looks like this:

(SNES)DK Jr. - last SNES character missing
(DD)Birdo -our only DD pick, sorry boys
(DS)R.O.B. - last DS character missing
(Wii)Funky Kong - last Wii character missing
(7)Honey Queen - one of the last two missing MK7 characters, and I think she gets it for being a boss lady rep
(Tour)Pauline - one of many missing Tour characters, but it's Pauline, the boss lady. I'm not betting against her

Obviously that would suck for Diddy and Petey, since they'd basically already be ruled out if this theory held any water, but I think an eclectic "historical" bunch has a certain spice/variety to it, all things considered.

Yeah. That's gonna be my guess. Instead of just three, or an additional row of seven, I predict a FOMO column of six made up of one racer from each eligible "retro" Mario Kart roster. With 2 characters per remaining wave.(my guess is Funky for Wave 4 as well)

Heck, if it's a column, R.O.B. could even be placed last, so as to nicely line up with the bottom row of other guest characters... 🤔

Anyways, I can't wait for the first look at the new character select screen to destroy this idea completely! lol

I hadn't thought of this but that might be a pretty reasonable approach if they only wanted to do 3 characters. You could put Tanooki with regular Mario, Cat Peach with Peach, and then the Female Villager with the regular Villager. With options for Dry Bowser into Bowser, Metal into Mario, and Pink Gold into Peach if you needed another 3 slots (But I thought Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach were the same values as their OG characters).

If we only get three, then I think we're just getting the most obvious three of Birdo, Petey Piranha, and Diddy Kong. If we get 7 then I think Funky Kong and Pauline are pretty likely additions with a small chance for maybe Dixie. Kamek makes a LOT of sense too as a priority character given his own unique history with Mario Kart.

Sadly I do think any non-Tour character isn't making the cut, so ROB is 100% probably going to be out. But alternatively it puts Paratroopa Koopa, Honey Queen, and Wiggler out too which means we just have the basic Birdo, Petey Piranha, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, and DK Jr. from prior games to bring over to have all the non-Tour Mario Kart characters in. If we exclude stuff like Monty Mole and all the excessive Bros. characters, then we'd really only have Pauline, Kamek, Dixie Kong, Nabbit, Captain Toad, and Peachette left to choose from Tour too then. So they only have 11 veterans that are probably in serious contention to choose from.

Damn, we could get extremely close to an Everyone is Here! moment for Mario Kart and that's incredible.
All I could think about was the Mario and Peach combinations and I couldn't decide who had the best chance between Funky and Pauline... I hadn't thought of Dry Bowser
By combining all Mario, Peach, plus Bowser with Dry Bowser, we get 5 places in the roster, in this case we can have the 5 most likely characters by far:
Birdo, Diddy, Flora Piranha, Pauline and Funky.

I unfortunately don't think they'll reshuffle the base roster in any way, or merge any existing characters into a single slot. Like with Mario Kart 8 Wii U I think they'll simply decide to have a row that is easily identifiable as "the DLC row"; considering not everyone who owns the game will have this content, I don't think they'll want to randomly mix them into the selection in the ways being suggested above.

OnXBnaP.png

I've been arguing this elsewhere already, but I think Birdo works quite well as the "teaser" character, on multiple levels. She was the very first new character developed for Tour after the 8DX cast was ported over (showing she has had priority in the past); coming with alternate colours will likely be positioned as making up for the lack of other characters this wave (and is pretty reminicent of how the Yoshi and Shy Guy colors were treated in the vanilla game's DLC); and of course, she fits the themeing of the Yoshi's Island course.

One row means six more in the remaining two waves, three each; which if you want to bring up similarities to vanilla 8's DLC is also the same setup as that game (why I also anticipate a set of kart parts showing up eventually). Of those six I think you can easily lock in Diddy, Funky, Petey and Pauline; but I could see a variety of combinations for the remaining two. With how Wii-heavy the course selection is the former two will definitely be priorities though.

I really wish it were possible to bring over the full Tour roster. There are so many characters in the game already, and more likely coming to it in the future, so it'd be disappointing to not see the majority of them come over. DK Jr., Birdo, Diddy, Paratroopa, Petey, Funky, Wiggler, Honey Queen; every veteran sans R.O.B. is either already in or has signs of being on the way. Then we have all the newcomers we've seen so far: Pauline, Peachette, Hammer Bro, Monty Mole, Dixie Kong, Captain Toad, Nabbit, King Bob-omb, Kamek, Chargin' Chuck; and some that could be on the way (different levels of probability for these, from most to least plausible based on evidence): Luma, Piranha Plant, Boo, Baby DK, Baby Wario, Goomba, Dolphin and (Gooper?) Blooper. Would be nice to try and fit them all in, and some of the more stand-out costumes as well, but I just expect them to limit things to 7.

One row means six more in the remaining two waves, three each; which if you want to bring up similarities to vanilla 8's DLC is also the same setup as that game (why I also anticipate a set of kart parts showing up eventually). Of those six I think you can easily lock in Diddy, Funky, Petey and Pauline; but I could see a variety of combinations for the remaining two. With how Wii-heavy the course selection is the former two will definitely be priorities though.
I'm sure we can assume Birdo isn't a one time thing.. but do we really think we'll get that many new characters in those packs? Then again, are we sure Birdo isn't a free update and part of the DLC? If they're adding a lot of new characters I think that clashes with the marketing idea of the "Booster Course Pass".

I'd love to be wrong because I'd love to have my boi Diddy back

I wonder if with the addition of new characters, the more of the clone characters are going to be combined to allow space for new characters e.g. Tanooki Mario is now in a submenu when selecting Mario like with the Yoshi colours. It doesn't matter that they have different stats as on Wii U, Male and Female Villager were in a submenu and they have different stats to each other (they were separated on Switch to keep the layout rectangular).
It'd be interesting if they did that because not only did base MK8 go out of its way to avoid that (outside of color swaps), MK8D pushed it further by splitting apart the Villagers, unlike base MK6. But I don't think they'll change their minds there.

I think as long as characters have separate stats/animations, they will be considered "separate" versions and not put into the same character slot. Color variants and costumes that don't change animations, like BotW Link, are probably fair game.

Have we discussed the possibility that new characters might not be tied to the new waves? What's keeping Nintendo from releasing new characters in between packs?

I'm sure we can assume Birdo isn't a one time thing.. but do we really think we'll get that many new characters in those packs? Then again, are we sure Birdo isn't a free update and part of the DLC? If they're adding a lot of new characters I think that clashes with the marketing idea of the "Booster Course Pass".

We don't have to assume Birdo is a one time thing:

English PR too

image.png

This helps, but the wording on the Japanese site make it even clearer that the characters are specifically part of the DLC waves, not free additions in the update.

I also don’t think they’ll combine costume / variant characters for the very simple reason that when you click on Mario they want you to no fuss have selected Mario. That’s an especially huge thing for people who don’t play a lot of video games.

You have fair points, and I don't know what's more likely, but I still think the combinations of characters/costume is possible.
They were tampering with the rival system on wave 2, with the glitch in which Mario and Peach, as well as their clones wouldn’t appear as rivals to other characters. This glitch was fixed in wave 3, I don't see why they would have to modify things in there... unless they were doing tests before combining them ?

Are we 100% sure that Birdo is the only character being added to Wave 4? Idk I just find it so weird that only one character would release in Wave 4 and then multiple in each of the following waves.

Are we 100% sure that Birdo is the only character being added to Wave 4? Idk I just find it so weird that only one character would release in Wave 4 and then multiple in each of the following waves.
Pretty sure they confirmed it was only Birdo

One poster earlier in the thread suggested that they could be planning to add one straggler per previous game. And I think they might be on to something?

I just can't get past the way in which they've framed Birdo's return here around her debut appearance in Double Dash, when she is also from Wii and Tour, which a lot more people would be familiar with her from. That feels intentional, like it's the first in a continuous bit or something.

I think we end up with something that looks like this:

(SNES)DK Jr. - last SNES character missing
(DD)Birdo -our only DD pick, sorry boys
(DS)R.O.B. - last DS character missing
(Wii)Funky Kong - last Wii character missing
(7)Honey Queen - one of the last two missing MK7 characters, and I think she gets it for being a boss lady rep
(Tour)Pauline - one of many missing Tour characters, but it's Pauline, the boss lady. I'm not betting against her

Obviously that would suck for Diddy and Petey, since they'd basically already be ruled out if this theory held any water, but I think an eclectic "historical" bunch has a certain spice/variety to it, all things considered.

Yeah. That's gonna be my guess. Instead of just three, or an additional row of seven, I predict a FOMO column of six made up of one racer from each eligible "retro" Mario Kart roster. With 2 characters per remaining wave.(my guess is Funky for Wave 4 as well)

Heck, if it's a column, R.O.B. could even be placed last, so as to nicely line up with the bottom row of other guest characters... 🤔

Anyways, I can't wait for the first look at the new character select screen to destroy this idea completely! lol
The problem with this is that neither ROB nor Honey Queen are in Tour and they're clearly using Tour as the launch point for these characters as they are the tracks. I also don't really think Nintendo is like ever going to acknowledge ROB in Mario Kart again sadly and then I cannot for the life of me see why Honey Queen would take priority over any of the other possibilities, and especially not a reality in which we get Funky BUT NOT DIDDY lol.

Also all we have confirmed for Wave 4 is Birdo and that's it. I believe we saw press information indicating Birdo was the ONLY character this wave.

I believe we will get one more character beyond Birdo. They just will entirely act like Birdo is the only character until the Wave drops.

It is safer to believe it is just Birdo though.

I believe we will get one more character beyond Birdo. They just will entirely act like Birdo is the only character until the Wave drops.

It is safer to believe it is just Birdo though.
I agree it's just such a weird rollout lol, we will definitely know what to expect once wave 4 drops.

The problem with this is that neither ROB nor Honey Queen are in Tour and they're clearly using Tour as the launch point for these characters as they are the tracks. I also don't really think Nintendo is like ever going to acknowledge ROB in Mario Kart again sadly and then I cannot for the life of me see why Honey Queen would take priority over any of the other possibilities, and especially not a reality in which we get Funky BUT NOT DIDDY lol.

Also all we have confirmed for Wave 4 is Birdo and that's it. I believe we saw press information indicating Birdo was the ONLY character this wave.
Hey, I admit it is pretty out there. But safe predictions are boring! Safe predictions said no Metriod Primes at the Direct lol

Plus, who better to show off with that new mega sized Bathroom course than a toy robot and a big ole bee? :p

I think Diddy is a safe bet for the next character.

Why don't we go wild and say they add a Diddy Kong Racing track as well?
michael-scott-the-office.gif

I've been saying that for quite some time! For so long, Diddy Kong Racing seemed unlikely to be ever rereleased (not so much now, on NSO, but still...), and since Nintendo actually owns the content like karts and tracks, they should just add those to Mario Kart... they could translate with very little effort, with underwater and gliding sections.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

I've been saying that for quite some time! For so long, Diddy Kong Racing seemed unlikely to be ever rereleased (not so much now, on NSO, but still...), and since Nintendo actually owns the content like karts and tracks, they should just add those to Mario Kart... they could translate with very little effort, with underwater and gliding sections.
I’m happy with what we are getting, but when possibilities were more widely open I thought it’d be super cool to get a Diddy Kong Racing track, a Kirby Air Ride track, and another F-Zero course (specifically, Fire Field with the tube). Thought it’d be a cool way to honor past Nintendo racing games in their biggest game.

Honey Queen seems like they are going to arrive, or, at least at one point, seemed planned to arrive to Tour. So technically, not off the table. Even though I doubt that will happen. ROB definitely not.

FRUIT CUP
  • Tour Amsterdam Drift
  • GBA Sunset Wilds
  • GCN Waluigi Stadium
  • Yoshi's Island
BOOMERANG CUP
  • GCN Mushroom Bridge
  • Wii DK Summit
  • Tour Los Angeles Laps
There will be the same problem in wave 5, right?
Since his cups are also supposed to end with a city and a nitro according to datamines.

Back
Top Bottom