• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Latest Switch game box arts |ST|

81xJ59Bok8L._AC_FM_.jpg

I dread to think how Kingdom Come will run on Switch when it was apparently a hot mess elsewhere
This might have been said for 20 other Switch ports in the past. Some turned out toe be better some didn't. Like Borderlands 3 2 months ago, performs better than other consoles.

But Saber is doing Kingdom Come port. While they were responsible for some of the best ports on the system they have few misses too. But this one has been under development for more than 2 years, double of The Witcher 3. I have no doubt something good will come out of this.

Last game above is this:

I could see Aksys announcing this for the west tomorrow alongside Rear Sakai as they localized prior games by PiXEL (Horgihugh and Friends) and Bushiroad (Dragon Maid), plus the western title of Rear Sakai was leaked by Bushiroad on their website (Elrentaros Wanderings).

Holy shit that Vengeance box art is such an upgrade from vanilla V... Hope that carries over to the game icon as well

Well, I'll be damned... with this, all the mainline Neptunia games are on Switch (I think). It only took'em seven years. Way to go, guys!

Heading west to boot! Digital-only sadly, but hopefully they're cheaper ($40 USD each maybe?), plus I'm certain Limited Run will do them like they did with Neptunia VII on Switch.

Edit: Oh! VII was actually $30 USD, but that seemingly didn't come bundled with DLC while the trilogy does. Still, hopefully they then make each $30 USD and maybe $60/$70 USD for the bundle.

Heading west to boot! Digital-only sadly, but hopefully they're cheaper ($40 USD each maybe?), plus I'm certain Limited Run will do them like they did with Neptunia VII on Switch.

Edit: Oh! VII was actually $30 USD, but that seemingly didn't come bundled with DLC while the trilogy does. Still, hopefully they then make each $30 USD and maybe $60/$70 USD for the bundle.
Crap, Neptunia VII was by LRG? Welp, I'm not humoring scalpers, so there goes my plan to get a physical copy of that one now that its predecessors are coming to the system (see what happens when you port things out of order, Compile Heart/Idea Factory?).

Then again, living in Europe and buying from LRG is pretty much as expensive as buying from scalpers. A European branch was supposed to open before the end of 2023 to fix this, but it hasn't happened yet (Limited Run Games having a schedule slip? Say it ain't so!)

Back
Top Bottom