• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Kyle Bosman |ST| Crucially Imperative

Kyle was asked about this

Thanks for the free Patreon benefit!

After watching the Lost in Space scene, I'll stick with my vision of a Mecha-Spider Doc Brown. It just raises more questions to the audience. Why did you mutate into a monster VS How did you get decapitated? How are you still alive? How did you build yourself a robot body? Why did you decide on a fucking spider as your robot body???

Last edited:
On that note, I'm always shocked when I remember Kyle's Discord isn't paywalled. I ought to sign up sometime so I can drop it after a couple of days of trying like every Discord I've joined ever.

^ With in-person special guest Dan On The Couch (college/Pokemon friend of Kyle's)!

The tally is nearing $10,000, at which point Kyle puts on THE HAT - and believe me, you gotta see it. XD

EDIT: Hat is now ON!!

EDIT 2: Final total = ~$21,500

Last edited:
Kyle: "There might be a new video next week depending on how big of a deal Phil Spencer's business event is, and also there might be a Nintendo Direct, that might be a big deal, we'll see"

Two_Weeks_Later.png

Walking Around a Park Dressed as Batman

I just discovered this content creator thanks to this thread. I understand what he is doing, I appreciate his intentions, but it often leaves me colder than it should. I am a bit like when I look at the American version of The Office: it is supposed to make me laugh and I understand why, but simply I do not laugh that much.

I just discovered this content creator thanks to this thread. I understand what he is doing, I appreciate his intentions, but it often leaves me colder than it should. I am a bit like when I look at the American version of The Office: it is supposed to make me laugh and I understand why, but simply I do not laugh that much.
I'm not super interested in his takes on popular stuff, but his delivery when he plays shovelware is incredible.

I found it hard to care about much of this episode.
Funny, I thought the same thing while watching. Not a badly written episode or anything, I just don't care. Kyle even says he usually doesn't talk about Embracer and I think the reason is simple: it's ultimately not very interesting outside of very specific industry viewpoints.

Episode started out as another installment of Bosman coming to grips with his own Boomerism, and then morphed into a simultaneous impression of the Skinner kids meme and a Malcolm Gladwell essay.

Honk if you don't buy Kyle not knowing Stumble Guys.

I loved today's episode lmao. Kyle has such a knack for drawing connected lessons from seemingly disparate things, and the scary part is that it actually makes sense. All with that signature deadpan humor making fun of it at the same time

Back
Top Bottom