• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (New Staff Post, Please read)

Want to ask a question about the Switch 2 Reveal, whenever in March that is. When the trailer gets posted, how much chance do you all think that pre-orders are going to open up? Asking this to be prepared.
My guess it the full presentation will be closer to summer in the usual E3 slot and the March announcement is just a reveal trailer.

I'll happy to be wrong on this, but i think they will want to introduce people to the idea of the Switch 2 first,and March is when Chinese factories reopen after Lunar New Year and is when i expect the earliest mass production to begin.

This also gives them more time to iron out any issues after mass production begin and settle on a final launch date and pricing.

Want to ask a question about the Switch 2 Reveal, whenever in March that is. When the trailer gets posted, how much chance do you all think that pre-orders are going to open up? Asking this to be prepared.
With Switch 1 preorders opened with the January event, not the Trailer in october. So it depends on what the March reveal is. If it's just a trailer then I would think probably no preorders. If it's a timed event with reveals and a longer explanation, then I would prepare for preorders.

Personally, I think the March event will be a more full-featured event and will have preorders.

Others stick very strictly to the original Switch reveal plan which I don't think makes sense considering they had to explain a whole new form factor to people back then. If the Switch 2 is just a more powerful Switch then I see no reason they can't just hold an event and launch 2 months later.

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 9 (Reuters) - Nvidia (NVDA.O) is building a new business unit focused on designing bespoke chips for cloud computing firms and others, including advanced artificial intelligence (AI) processors, nine sources familiar with its plans told Reuters.

The dominant global designer and supplier of AI chips aims to capture a portion of an exploding market for custom AI chips and shield itself from the growing number of companies pursuing alternatives to its products.

The Santa Clara, California-based company controls about 80% of high-end AI chip market, a position that has sent its stock market value up 40% so far this year to $1.73 trillion after it more than tripled in 2023.

Nvidia's customers, which include ChatGPT creator OpenAI, Microsoft (MSFT.O), Alphabet (GOOGL.O) and Meta Platforms (META.O), have raced to snap up the dwindling supply of its chips to compete in the fast-emerging generative AI sector.

Its H100 and A100 chips serve as a generalized, all-purpose AI processor for many of those major customers. But the tech companies have started to develop their own internal chips for specific needs. Doing so helps reduce energy consumption, and potentially can shrink the cost and time to design.

Nvidia is now attempting to play a role in helping these companies develop custom AI chips that have flowed to rival firms such as Broadcom (AVGO.O) and Marvell Technology (MRVL.O), said the sources, who declined to be identified because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

"If you're really trying to optimize on things like power, or optimize on cost for your application, you can't afford to go drop an H100 or A100 in there," Greg Reichow, general partner at venture capital firm Eclipse Ventures said in an interview. "You want to have the exact right mixture of compute and just the kind of compute that you need."
Nvidia does not disclose H100 prices, which are higher than for the prior-generation A100, but each chip can sell for $16,000 to $100,000 depending on volume and other factors. Meta plans to bring its total stock to 350,000 H100s this year.

Nvidia officials have met with representatives from Amazon.com (AMZN.O), Meta, Microsoft, Google and OpenAI to discuss making custom chips for them, two sources familiar with the meetings said. Beyond data center chips, Nvidia has pursued telecom, automotive and video game customers.

Nvidia shares rose 2.75% after the Reuters report, helping lift chip stocks overall. Marvell shares dropped 2.78%.

In 2022, Nvidia said it would let third-party customers integrate some of its proprietary networking technology with their own chips. It has said nothing about the program since, and Reuters is reporting its wider ambitions for the first time.

A Nvidia spokesperson declined to comment beyond the company's 2022 announcement.

Dina McKinney, a former Advanced Micro Devices (AMD.O) and Marvell executive, heads Nvidia's custom unit and her team's goal is to make its technology available for customers in cloud, 5G wireless, video games and automotives, a LinkedIn profile said. Those mentions were scrubbed and her title changed after Reuters sought comment from Nvidia.

Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Meta and OpenAI declined to comment.

$30 BILLION MARKET​

According to estimates from research firm 650 Group's Alan Weckel, the data center custom chip market will grow to as much as $10 billion this year, and double that in 2025.

The broader custom chip market was worth roughly $30 billion in 2023, which amounts to roughly 5% of annual global chip sales, according to Needham analyst Charles Shi.

Currently, custom silicon design for data centers is dominated by Broadcom and Marvell.

In a typical arrangement, a design partner such as Nvidia would offer intellectual property and technology, but leave the chip fabrication, packaging and additional steps to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (2330.TW) or another contract chip manufacturer.

Nvidia moving into this territory has the potential to eat into Broadcom and Marvell sales.

"With Broadcom's custom silicon business touching $10 billion, and Marvell’s around $2 billion, this is a real threat," said Dylan Patel, founder of silicon research group SemiAnalysis. "It's a real big negative - there's more competition entering the fray."

BEYOND AI​

Nvidia is in talks with telecom infrastructure builder Ericsson (ERICb.ST) for a wireless chip that includes the chip designer's graphics processing unit (GPU) technology, two sources familiar with the discussions said.

Ericsson declined to comment.

650 Group's Weckle expects the telecom custom chip market to remain flat at roughly $4 billion to $5 billion a year.

Nvidia also plans to target the automotive and video game markets, according to sources and public social media postings.

Weckel expects the custom auto market to grow consistently from its current $6 billion to $8 billion range at 20% a year, and the $7 billion to $8 billion video game custom chip market could increase with the next-generation consoles from Xbox and Sony (6857.T).

Nintendo's current Switch handheld console already includes Nvidia's Tegra X1 chip. A new version of the Switch console expected this year is likely to include a Nvidia custom design, one source said.

Nintendo declined to comment.

Reporting by Max Cherney and Stephen Nellis in San Francisco; Additional reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Stockholm and Krystal Hu in San Francisco; Editing by Kenneth Li, Peter Henderson, Jamie Freed and Alexander Smith

Reuters mentioning it:
toad-dancing.gif

I've often been a proponent of the short announce-release period, but IF they've already decided to release in November? I wouldn't see a big advantage in waiting until June to announce, versus March. What sales are newly affected? The March, April, and May of year 8? Pretty small potatoes. Versus the advantages of simply letting third parties be able to talk about what they've got coming.
If the console is released at the end of the year, an announcement in March rather than in June will only slow Switch 1 sales even faster for no reason. valid, in my opinion. It may not be very important, as you say, but allowing developers to speak in March rather than in June seems even more secondary to me.

The only good side of an announcement at the earliest would be to finally calm the impatience of a noisy bubble that has parasitized almost half the life cycle of the Switch around various rumors as if the games counted less than the joy of buying new equipment. Speculation is fun, but hardware is never an end in itself.
My theory is that the Steam Deck target audience overlaps with the demographics of game journalists, leading to the importance of the system being overstated. I own a Steam Deck and it's alright, but it is absolutely not the direction Nintendo should go in for the Switch 2.
Enthusiasts like Nate, the people at Digital Foundry or MVG are interesting to listen to and offer enlightened entertainment. Just like the conversations on Famiboard. They are neither oracles nor prophets, we don't have to wait for any of their tweet, posts or podcasts with some kind of strange fervor.

The problem is to confuse information with speculation. When DF does tech analysis, it is information, and they do a great job. When Nate and MVG talk about conversations they’ve had with developers, it’s information and a valuable insight.

When MVG decides quite categorically that there will be no backward compatibility on the Switch 2, when Nate is adamant about the absence of Joycons, when John explains that Nintendo would have presented to developpers an unrealistic technical demo, against all logic, these are assumptions. Nothing more.

I think it would be beneficial not to put speculation on the same level as the facts. It might seem tempting to capitalize on the confusion between these two different aspects to spark discussion, but I believe that anyone listening to them can understand when they are just being speculative and have no other intention than to entertain.

I think the eshop needs a massive overhaul for the Switch 2, compared to PS store the eshop is incredibly slow and more cumbersome to navigate.

NVidia's prospective market for AI stuff is why we keep getting rumors that they'll back out of the PC GPU market. Only happens if it's an opportunity cost for them to stay in the PC GPU market.

I said this before a new CPU will fix it right up. The Switch CPU is painfully slow for web apps in 2024.
I don't think so, I think it has more to do with a security feature and the technology to render the eshop. Someone here can explain it better than me.

Respectfully disagree. People are not paid to do this technically, so it is their right to not say when they have something, or to check with their sources after they have heard something. Here it adds credence to a statement (switch2 reveal/announcement in March) which otherwise would have been taken relatively less seriously.
They also have to maintain relationships and not expose anyone, which we random joes do not see nor imagine the difficulty.
Even then, it is okay to piggyback (although not sure it applies in this case) off something that was said before, for as long as we know the person is not trying to deceive or lie about what they know. Hell we know the few people here who have inside contacts, the imposters on youtube don't bother coming here, because the ones posting here are just the best, so let's not insult them plz.
Thank you kindly.
All I’m saying is if I was an insider or leaker of things, first thought that’s run through my head is gonna be who will be the believers, the take it with a grain of salters, and the doubters of my info.
Which is why said it goes with the territory.
That’s just part of the deal when you do This type of thing imo.
You gotta have thick skin.

Is it hard to make profit in the PC GPU market? I know on Steam that the vast majority of GPU are iGPU.
I have no idea. I just know that every time I see an article about NV exiting the GPU market, it talks about their AI business.

I think that a solid B2B marketing effort takes less than consumer products once established. I have to imagine outside of PC gaming enthusiasts that the integrated GPU on their CPU is more than enough, and x86 are only being made by AMD and Intel. I think every AMD CPU now has a GPU. I don't know if Intel is there yet, but I can't imagine that it's far off.

Is it hard to make profit in the PC GPU market? I know on Steam that the vast majority of GPU are iGPU.
Nvidia is the reason EVGA pulled out of the GPU market. Idk about Nvidia themselves, but for add-in board partners (ASUS, EVGA, MSI, etc) margins are razor-thin. I'm guessing nvidia makes a healthy profit off each GPU sold, but enterprise cards sell for way more and that's where the real money is made.

[THESE COULD BE OLD] [THEY ARE OLD LMAO]
Have people posted these patents? I know we aren't supposed to look at this shit as anything more than a mad experiment but this is somewhat interesting.

the user has been posting a lot of them on his account with the breakdowns if anyone's interested (they are all pretty interesting, I recommend looking)

Summary:
  • Head mounted VR support, actual mount may have senors
  • Ergonomic joycon grip
  • New Cradle Dock with a built in sleep button (woah)
  • Tiny baby little kickstand that's just a single baby metal bar (wtf please no)
  • New joycon - larger shoulder buttons - new rail system (no button just force to pull them out, probably some nice engineering done there) - real dpad
  • Pro controller with pressure sensitive edges (near the deadzone area there are like pressure pads or something idk I studied marketing)

shoutout to the youtubers who are gonna use this as a boderline script in their next video jk I hate you all

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

My theory is that the Steam Deck target audience overlaps with the demographics of game journalists, leading to the importance of the system being overstated. I own a Steam Deck and it's alright, but it is absolutely not the direction Nintendo should go in for the Switch 2.
I don't even know exactly what kind of demographic this is that overlaps with journalists but I still agree lmao

The steam deck is very cool but it's not the end all be all system some content creators make it out to be

It’s not the hardware itself that’s gonna need a 4 to 6 month marketing cycle. It’s the software that’s going to be at launch and in that launch window. A new 3-D Mario, the new casual game, tease of Mario kart, all the third-party support this time around… I think Nintendo wants people to get excited and pre-orders this thing right away because the concept itself will not be entirely new. So if they want people to jump on, I think they just do a presentation with software and Games and open pre-orders all at once.

And in the month leading up to launch more and more games are going to get revealed and different features, so that I think they need time. Although the switch was revealed in October, and not much more was sent until January, they did keep marketing breath of the wild, as that would be the major launch game.

This type of accusation from people like you does nothing with the thread and only encourage us to simply not post anything related to our sources in any way
Look, I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate your contribution. You've been very helpful.

But I'd appreciate you stay humble. There's also no need to punish everyone because one person doesn't like you. You can just ignore them. They can dislike you if they want, and you dislike them. It's life.

Also, it is very normal to expect criticism, and you should. Not everyone will believe insiders. Some may be sceptical and they have the right to do so respectfully.

Please keep doing what you do.

Many enthusiast gamers online don't really understand the appeal of the Switch as a hybrid and compare it 1:1 with PC handhelds. This results in the inevitable suggestions of getting rid of the joy-cons or turning the dock into a dongle. Trying to use the Steam Deck as a 'hybrid console' is a chore compared to the Switch's UX. There is nothing on the market that does what the Switch does with its three modes. No, not even the Legion Go, unless you want to write Powershell scripts to let Windows games swap graphics and controller configuration immediately with an external display.

To be fair I have noticed a few people talk shit about necrolipe & others in this thread before. They're usually drive-by posters though, not saying that was the intention in this specific case.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
I'm hoping Nintendo takes their time with VR development.

Seems like they could use to focus on AR content again as an intermediary similar to the way Apple first introduced LiDAR and AR features on the iPhone before introducing the Vision Pro.

VR is such an isolating experience and I just don't think Nintendo's philosophy aligns with providing those kinds of experiences just yet.

Margins are small for the non-chip maker GPU manufacturers (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Zotac, etc.), especially when GPU makers use Nvidia instead of what would probably be better margins had with AMD or recently Intel. But AMD/Intel aren't as popular in the GPU space, so they'd get less in sales even if they had more margin gain. Hard for those companies when the chip makers make GPU's in-house as well which are able to easily undercut them in price.

It's a major reason one of the major GPU makers in EVGA (RIP) decided to exit the GPU market completely and make mostly just PSU's (for now). I loved their Step-Up program.

Last edited:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I think Nintendo would put out a VR version of their console as like a 3rd or 4th pillar and their support would be a a VR mode to a bunch of 1st party games unless it really took off.

I'm considering picking up one of these so I can give Zelda and Mario a try - - but I think the cardboard version was Nintendo's toes into the market again, and they didn't see the popularity they wanted to continue the experiment.

Last edited:
Many enthusiast gamers online don't really understand the appeal of the Switch as a hybrid and compare it 1:1 with PC handhelds. This results in the inevitable suggestions of getting rid of the joy-cons or turning the dock into a dongle. Trying to use the Steam Deck as a 'hybrid console' is a chore compared to the Switch's UX. There is nothing on the market that does what the Switch does with its three modes. No, not even the Legion Go, unless you want to write Powershell scripts to let Windows games swap graphics and controller configuration immediately with an external display.
But I think you're summing up what truly shines about the Switch brand -- that instant hybrid switching that should remain on the console whether or not joy-cons continue to exist. That's the thing that differentiates Nintendo from the competition, not the detachable controllers.

I'm hoping Nintendo takes their time with VR development.

Seems like they could use to focus on AR content again as an intermediary similar to the way Apple first introduced LiDAR and AR features on the iPhone before introducing the Vision Pro.

VR is such an isolating experience and I just don't think Nintendo's philosophy aligns with providing those kinds of experiences just yet.

I agree. It is...

So far.

[hidden]
I think Nintendo would put out a VR version of their console as like a 3rd or 4th pillar and their support would be a a VR mode to a bunch of 1st party games unless it really took off.

I'm considering picking up one of these so I can give Zelda and Mario a try - - but I think the cardboard version was Nintendo's toes into the market again, and they didn't see the popularity they wanted to continue the experiment.
[/hidden]

I think VR in its current form is unattractive to Nintendo but the overall technology is fascinating to them. They consult their creatives on hardware R&D heavily and I can't imagine a scenario where Miyamoto put on a R&D headset and didn't go "There are so many gameplay possibilities with this". Yet the Market and business side just simply doesn't make sense. Its too restricting to get into the hands of millions.

That is why I think it sits in Nintendo's R&D vault until they can solve the problems associated with VR for their specific offerings. BingBong made a great point above about one of those being that it is isolating.

But I think you're summing up what truly shines about the Switch brand -- that instant hybrid switching that should remain on the console whether or not joy-cons continue to exist. That's the thing that differentiates Nintendo from the competition, not the detachable controllers.
But that also entails the Joycons which is even part of the logo. Just because you choose to ignore it, doesn't mean that it isn't a core part of the system. Wish the Joycons away as much as you please but wishes doesn't make your argument more convincing for why they'd get rid of it fullsail.

I agree. It is...

So far.

I think VR in its current form is unattractive to Nintendo but the overall technology is fascinating to them. They consult their creatives on hardware R&D heavily and I can't imagine a scenario where Miyamoto put on a R&D headset and didn't go "There are so many gameplay possibilities with this". Yet the Market and business side just simply doesn't make sense. Its too restricting to get into the hands of millions.

That is why I think it sits in Nintendo's R&D vault until they can solve the problems associated with VR for their specific offerings. BingBong made a great point above about one of those being that it is isolating.
Yeah like I can see it being tacked onto the switch 2/3 as an additional "switch mode" but I think people expecting portable VR gaming are in for disappointment. I saw someone say even the Switch 3 would be a "VR only console." Like cmon man.....

Switching modes is the software side of being a hybrid. The detachable components sell the hybrid presentation on the hardware side. The Switch is marketed as 'transforming' between three modes. With detached joy-cons in the grip and the tablet in the dock, it's masquerading as a traditional home console with normal controls. You can get a 'traditional' controller from the same handheld controls that are already packaged with the device. And from those same controls you can get two wireless controllers for two-player mode 'in a pinch' when used portably. There is an element of playfulness, convenience, and transformation in the Switch's design.

The detachable controllers absolutely differentiate the Switch from competitors. Yes, even from the Legion Go. You can use the Legion Go's controllers for multiplayer, I suppose, by syncing them as dual D-input. But I imagine this breaks compatibility with certain games that require X-input, and with the offset nature of the controls, they're not specifically designed with this in mind - and you'd still have to remap games presumably. The Switch's controls also act as a Wii remote + Nunchuk combo, that leverage dual motion. They showed this off with games like ARMS from launch, and subsequently with Mario Odyssey, Skyward Sword, Switch Sports, etc. PC games just don't have this. X-input doesn't have gyro input. At best you could use Steam Input. But all this just furthers my point that the Switch packs so much functionality into its controllers and it's all accessible and actively supported by the system because Nintendo has full control of the hardware and software.

Last edited:

The second quote is quite telling, it makes you think that the next xbox is going to be an arm based machine using an Nvidia gpu. The supposed xbox leak last year has Microsoft thinking if they want to use an amd cpu or arm cpu...along with the fact that microsoft hasn't signed a contract with AMD about their next xbox console can lead you to believe that they're switching chip manufacturer. Which I am speculating the reason why they're going multiplat is to start developing games on machines that uses arm which could lead us to believe we will probably see more microsoft games on the Switch 2.

Silicon:

• CPU: ARM64 vs x64 (Zen6)
  • CPU: Balance of Big/Little CPU Cores
  • GPU: Co-design w/ AMD or license AMD IP (Navi 5/RDNA5)
  • NPU: Balancing the desire for flexible, programmable ML silicon versus high performance silicon for targeted workloads
  • Forward compatilbility
Graphics Innovation:

• Next Generation DirectX Raytracing
  • Dynamic Global Illumination
  • Micropolygon Rendering optimizations
  • ML Based Super Resolution
  • Extensibility Model for Faster Iteration and Innovation

No I personally don't think Nintendo is releasing a VR headset anytime soon. Maybe in 15 years but not in Switch 2 generation. That is IF the Vision Pro is still relevant in 10-15 years time. VR is not popular currently and is not mass market tech as of now. Not everyone can handle VR headsets or a brick on their head.
I prefer where Nintendo is now, I don't want to go back to the wii and wii u era just because the vr market can't scale.

I prefer where Nintendo is now, I don't want to go back to the wii and wii u era just because the vr market can't scale.
Agreed we finally have Nintendo doing optional/multiple control schemes and I don't want the Wii Remote only back haha I wouldn't mind Nintendo introducing control remapping in game options down the line.

It’s not the hardware itself that’s gonna need a 4 to 6 month marketing cycle. It’s the software that’s going to be at launch and in that launch window. A new 3-D Mario, the new casual game, tease of Mario kart, all the third-party support this time around… I think Nintendo wants people to get excited and pre-orders this thing right away because the concept itself will not be entirely new. So if they want people to jump on, I think they just do a presentation with software and Games and open pre-orders all at once.

And in the month leading up to launch more and more games are going to get revealed and different features, so that I think they need time. Although the switch was revealed in October, and not much more was sent until January, they did keep marketing breath of the wild, as that would be the major launch game.

I don't know, I feel like most of those games sell themselves pretty quickly. "New 3D Mario". "New Mario Kart". "Third-party games you already know, but are now portable". Even a new casual game would likely be quite simple.

Unironically better than dpads. People are just way too used to actual dpads to appreciate the superiority.

It can be improved (idk exactly how but it could be easier/softer to roll between the buttons) but having ZERO fake inputs in Tetris and fighting games is worth it.
I think it has more to do with tactility/gamefeel for a lot of people. Controlling a character’s movement with a single 'piece' (D-pad or stick) can feel more natural than pushing a bunch of different directions, even though the latter is objectively more precise. I say this as someone who plays on leverless controllers.

I don't know, I feel like most of those games sell themselves pretty quickly. "New 3D Mario". "New Mario Kart". "Third-party games you already know, but are now portable". Even a new casual game would likely be quite simple.
Yeah I tend to lean on the lower end, 4-5 months. The main difference is I don’t think there will be a quiet period like the switch had from Oct to Jan. Once this thing is announced, it’ll likely be the focus of advertising until launch.

I'll be surprised if Nintendo doesn't attempt VR again with the Switch 2 like they did with Labo. It would be a rather cheap VR solution that wouldn't get any meaningful games, but I think another small VR kit to toy around with and have modes in games for is a given. Good way to gauge interest and try making new experiences in the format with less limited hardware.

If the console is released at the end of the year, an announcement in March rather than in June will only slow Switch 1 sales even faster for no reason. valid, in my opinion. It may not be very important, as you say, but allowing developers to speak in March rather than in June seems even more secondary to me.

The only good side of an announcement at the earliest would be to finally calm the impatience of a noisy bubble that has parasitized almost half the life cycle of the Switch around various rumors as if the games counted less than the joy of buying new equipment. Speculation is fun, but hardware is never an end in itself.

Enthusiasts like Nate, the people at Digital Foundry or MVG are interesting to listen to and offer enlightened entertainment. Just like the conversations on Famiboard. They are neither oracles nor prophets, we don't have to wait for any of their tweet, posts or podcasts with some kind of strange fervor.

The problem is to confuse information with speculation. When DF does tech analysis, it is information, and they do a great job. When Nate and MVG talk about conversations they’ve had with developers, it’s information and a valuable insight.

When MVG decides quite categorically that there will be no backward compatibility on the Switch 2, when Nate is adamant about the absence of Joycons, when John explains that Nintendo would have presented to developpers an unrealistic technical demo, against all logic, these are assumptions. Nothing more.

I think it would be beneficial not to put speculation on the same level as the facts. It might seem tempting to capitalize on the confusion between these two different aspects to spark discussion, but I believe that anyone listening to them can understand when they are just being speculative and have no other intention than to entertain.

Just for clarification on the whole MVG no backwards compatibility on Switch 2 statements.
I think where his comments get misconstrued is he's simply saying not to expect it out of the box (without Nintendo+Nvidia coming up with a software solution).

Which he states is very well possible but in doing so they may not be able to 100% guarantee BC with all og Switch games, unless the T239 SoC incorporated legacy Maxwell architecture somewhere... We know this isn't the case and probably should expect Nintendo+Nvidia to have a solution to mitigate BC and be able to market the increased performance and resolutions (probably first on the more popular titles first) that the new Switch 2 hardware can afford.

That's gonna need, like, DLSS 9 or so
Unironically, with foveal rendering, that would only really need DLSS 3.X and adequate power - though that adequate power is something like a 100mm² chip on a 9 Angstrom process, if we're talking Switch formfactor. A couple times more powerful than T239 with adequate Tensor performance, it's the kind of thing a Switch 3 could very well be. The problem for Nintendo isn't that silicon won't get to the point of fitting into their devices while also providing adequate performance, but the cost of the sensors and screens.

Please read this new, consolidated staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom