• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Final Fantasy XVI |ST| Garuda, Bahamut... Come On Crystal Mama

Admittedly, I've only watched someone do a playthrough, so I've got no strong opinion on the mechanical side of things, but at least I've got an idea about the plot / story, characters, etc. And the whole Kupka 'arc' seemed super exhausting and monotonous overall, same for the way too long boss fight. I needed to take a break in the midst of it because it was complete sensory overload and got me super tired (and that was only from watching; I imagine I'd have been even more fatigued playing it myself). I just wanted it to stop at some point. Kupka himself not being interesting as a character didn't help either. So yeah, completely with you on the tiresome part and such. People praise the spectacle in this part of the game, and if you've enjoyed the particular execution here ... happy for you, honestly; but I'm not convinced there's much else to it.
I think that's a big part of it, if I were more invested in the characters and plot surrounding that arc of the game I'd probably be way more into it, but it really felt like kind of a filler arc at best and just 'something to do since there are 5 crystals and we needed a plot for this one'. One main issue with the game so far is that the stuff I'm really interested in keeps being hinted at in the background, and other characters and factions and things are being teased that look like they'll be more my speed, but the game keeps stringing me along and hasn't really gotten to any of it yet. It's like they're pulling a carrot on a rope just out of my reach.

But, as I said, this section is over now so maybe things will pick up again plot-wise. The game obviously seems to be setting up Ultima as the villain but we don't really know enough about him yet to have a whole lot of buy-in there; the main villain honestly is Empress Anabella at this point given how much she's been involved in and just seems like a completely horrible person. Very easy character to hate and want to see taken down.

I’ve spent an hour this evening trying to take on Atlus. I’m level 34 and it’s level 45, and just keeps wrecking me in phase two. It’s laser sword attack can two shot me and it has insane range. Maybe I’m just too underleveled. Any tips?

I’ve switched Garuda back in for Titan - her circle button ability is just way better than Titan’s. But I’ve got Will O Wykes and Upheaval attached to her because I don’t really like any of her attacks.

I think that's a big part of it, if I were more invested in the characters and plot surrounding that arc of the game I'd probably be way more into it, but it really felt like kind of a filler arc at best and just 'something to do since there are 5 crystals and we needed a plot for this one'. One main issue with the game so far is that the stuff I'm really interested in keeps being hinted at in the background, and other characters and factions and things are being teased that look like they'll be more my speed, but the game keeps stringing me along and hasn't really gotten to any of it yet. It's like they're pulling a carrot on a rope just out of my reach.

But, as I said, this section is over now so maybe things will pick up again plot-wise. The game obviously seems to be setting up Ultima as the villain but we don't really know enough about him yet to have a whole lot of buy-in there; the main villain honestly is Empress Anabella at this point given how much she's been involved in and just seems like a completely horrible person. Very easy character to hate and want to see taken down.
You’re now where I am in the game, and I agree: it feels like I’m being strung along, and the stuff that I find really interesting like Joshua’s story just keep being hinted at, and it’s a bit frustrating.

I started this game loving it, like absolutely adoring it, and now, at 40 hours in, it is barely holding on to a 7. It is not a well designed game on the whole. The highs are amazing, and I think are what add a halo or glow to the whole rest of it, but honestly 90% of the game is poor, and even things that appear to be strengths near the beginning end up becoming weaker points towards the end, while the issues that I was more willing to overlook near the start have become increasingly difficult to ignore.

My understanding is I have another "act" or two (or however we want to label it) left so maybe it turns it around and pulls itself back up to a better tier overall for me, but right now the more I have played it the less I have liked it (to the point where it's made me reassess FF7R and given me newfound respect for it), so I am not too optimistic in that happening.
The game is too frequently boring and dragging.

I’ve spent an hour this evening trying to take on Atlus. I’m level 34 and it’s level 45, and just keeps wrecking me in phase two. It’s laser sword attack can two shot me and it has insane range. Maybe I’m just too underleveled. Any tips?

I’ve switched Garuda back in for Titan - her circle button ability is just way better than Titan’s. But I’ve got Will O Wykes and Upheaval attached to her because I don’t really like any of her attacks.

You’re now where I am in the game, and I agree: it feels like I’m being strung along, and the stuff that I find really interesting like Joshua’s story just keep being hinted at, and it’s a bit frustrating.
Titan’s big wind up punch and big circular AOE ground crush are really good. I mastered those abilities quick so I could stick them on any Eikon to ultimately ditch his block I didn’t vibe with.

I don’t remember the names of Garuda’s attacks, but my favorites were the whirlwind launcher upwards and the big tornado. The big tornado in particular can really sap away at enemy’s break gauge’s, it’s also often hilarious with smaller enemies lol. I kept Phoenix and Garuda for their O moves the whole game.

Titan’s big wind up punch and big circular AOE ground crush are really good. I mastered those abilities quick so I could stick them on any Eikon to ultimately ditch his block I didn’t vibe with.

I don’t remember the names of Garuda’s attacks, but my favorites were the whirlwind launcher upwards and the big tornado. The big tornado in particular can really sap away at enemy’s break gauge’s, it’s also often hilarious with smaller enemies lol. I kept Phoenix and Garuda for their O moves the whole game.
This is what I've been doing, too. Phoenix/Ifrit's Ignition is just stupidly good at clearing trash mobs fast and still good for bosses, and I use Garuda's tornado and claw slashes to really cut through break gauge quickly. And then Ramuh's Judgment Bolt to cap off stagger damage.

This is what I've been doing, too. Phoenix/Ifrit's Ignition is just stupidly good at clearing trash mobs fast and still good for bosses, and I use Garuda's tornado and claw slashes to really cut through break gauge quickly. And then Ramuh's Judgment Bolt to cap off stagger damage.
i freaking love judgement bolt. i just wish the cooldown wasn’t so long!

Okay, fourth crystal down!
This was better than Titan by quite a bit, since it had so many more plot implications and dealt with characters we actually care about. But the Bahamut fight itself was still way too long. I’m fine with a dual-stage fight, but that was overboard again. There’s just no reason to have these fights take this amount of time and then lead into yet another fight, it just gets exhausting.

The music was better than Titan as well but I’m still not really vibing with it. Weird mix of styles sometimes, and I think part of my problem is that the big headlining melody of the whole game seems to be the Eikon battle theme, and I just don’t really like it much. Definitely a personal thing, of course, something about it just doesn’t really do it for me.

For some positives, though, Dion’s speech in the throne room was incredible and his VA absolutely killed it. Probably the single best thing in this game are the voice performances, honestly, they are consistently amazing. And yeah, that’s about the ending I expected for Anabella. She won’t be missed.

the fact that @SammyJ9 is now further in the game than me despite starting it very recently when I started it on launch day is very distressing

the fact that @SammyJ9 is now further in the game than me despite starting it very recently when I started it on launch day is very distressing
I’m sorry! I’m trying to chip away at it more so I’m done with it by the time Blasphemous 2 comes out soon. But I honestly have no idea how much is left. Anyway, I don’t think you’re far behind, the ‘big moment’ sections really seem to creep up on you in this game. You can do it! I believe in you.

This section of the game focusing on Kupka is losing me a bit. His entire personality is AAAAA I’M ANGRY AND I LOVED BENEDIKTA AAAAAAAA and it’s just incredibly tiresome
Yeah Hugo and Benedikta were just disappointing all around outside of their boss fights for me.

On one hand you have Benedikta dying way too early when she was a cool character connected to so many other characters and that just… wasn’t explored at all. Her death’s biggest impact is just fueling Hugo’s rage… which ends up being his only personality trait.

People tend to lock on to the “Benedikta dying to further Hugo’s character arc” part because of the game’s low representation in female characters, which is true, but like… that character arc for Hugo didn’t even go anywhere either, he ended up being pretty one-note as well.

Both characters were done really dirty. It’s sad because I loved their designs, initial presence and personality, as well as their boss fights

So how much of the game is left? Barnabas just wrecked Clive’s shit for the second time, and Jill gave Clive her Shiva powers. I gotta be getting close, right?

So how much of the game is left? Barnabas just wrecked Clive’s shit for the second time, and Jill gave Clive her Shiva powers. I gotta be getting close, right?
I think if you just mainlined it probably like six or seven hours? Some of the best side content is right at the point of no return if you are going for that.

Two paid DLCs are coming for Final Fantasy XVI. There will be more information on the PC version and DLC this year. The game is also being updated with new costumes for main characters and weapon fashion. Info will be updated in the main thread soon

Yoshi P is already preparing his future Nintendo Direct appearance announcing a port of FF XVI to Switch 2.

After gaining a few levels and unlocking Shiva, I went back and tried Atlas again. Last time I tried that fight, I spent two hours bashing my head against what felt like a brick wall. This time, I beat him first go. It felt great. Shiva opens up a lot of cool new combat possibilities. And finally being able to master Judgement Bolt definitely helped! Judgement Bolt is the coolest and most badass move in the game don't @ me.

I'm pretty much near the end and...I'm definitely going to have some thoughts. Definitely a rollercoaster with this one.

For now, I will say, Hugo Kupka, should have been deleted at the concept stage. Just shouldn't have been done. What a nothing character. Nobody cares about this loser. It's a damn shame that a significant portion of the plot and one of the game's few major female characters was tied to Kupka.

Thread updated with a brief overview of DLC Information
ZQTjP12.png

NZ7QNXK.png

Last edited:
I started this game loving it, like absolutely adoring it, and now, at 40 hours in, it is barely holding on to a 7. It is not a well designed game on the whole. The highs are amazing, and I think are what add a halo or glow to the whole rest of it, but honestly 90% of the game is poor, and even things that appear to be strengths near the beginning end up becoming weaker points towards the end, while the issues that I was more willing to overlook near the start have become increasingly difficult to ignore.

My understanding is I have another "act" or two (or however we want to label it) left so maybe it turns it around and pulls itself back up to a better tier overall for me, but right now the more I have played it the less I have liked it (to the point where it's made me reassess FF7R and given me newfound respect for it), so I am not too optimistic in that happening.

I have finished it yesterday. It's a better game than 13 and 15 but doesn't hold a candle to 7R, not even close, in terms of gameplay as well as story. I am worried for FF outside of FF7. I never played the original FF7 so it's not nostalgia glasses either.

I now have access to every Eikon. The battle with Odin was as fantastic as ever. If there is one thing this game does right, it's boss fights, both the bombastic Eikon battles and the more intimate human-sized fights, and this fight had a bit of both. I loved it.

The end is close. I'm excited for the game to end, but I'm a little sad, too. I do plan on doing those character-focused endgame sidequests before the end, though. I stopped doing the regular ! sidequests a long time ago and only did the + ones when they would show up. Needless to say, my map screen is littered with ! quest markers now. Will I be able to find those lategame quests in the middle of all that mess?

I now have access to every Eikon. The battle with Odin was as fantastic as ever. If there is one thing this game does right, it's boss fights, both the bombastic Eikon battles and the more intimate human-sized fights, and this fight had a bit of both. I loved it.

The end is close. I'm excited for the game to end, but I'm a little sad, too. I do plan on doing those character-focused endgame sidequests before the end, though. I stopped doing the regular ! sidequests a long time ago and only did the + ones when they would show up. Needless to say, my map screen is littered with ! quest markers now. Will I be able to find those lategame quests in the middle of all that mess?
I don’t know what’s involved with a chain quest or not exactly, but the main character ones should all be at the Hideaway ultimately and everything after the time skip I believe can all be done before the final boss / area.

I have finished it yesterday. It's a better game than 13 and 15 but doesn't hold a candle to 7R, not even close, in terms of gameplay as well as story. I am worried for FF outside of FF7. I never played the original FF7 so it's not nostalgia glasses either.
Well, they're kiling it with FF14 too, and it's pretty much a solo game at this point apart from the boss fights. (And there's only like 5 in each expansion)

I actually think XVI and 7R are way more alike than they are different. Both are action RPGs, both feature similar semi-connected world maps, both have the same types of sidequests. There might be a bit more side content in 7R with the arenas and whatnot. But on the whole, they are very similar games IMO. The biggest difference would be controllable party members in 7R versus basically just Clive and a CPU friend in XVI. But even that isn’t all that different, really. Switching between party members in 7R is pretty similar to swapping between your three Eikons in XVI. And just in general, I feel like XVI’s combat is way more engaging and far less clunky than 7R’s.

I love them both. They’re both some of my very favorite games that I’ve played in years. I personally would pick 7R over XVI, just because I have a stronger connection to that story and those characters, but XVI is no slouch in the story department and pretty much only comes in second because 7R has the nostalgia factor going for it.

Odin makes the already perfect combat even more delicious. There's nothing like staggering a huge baddie, giving them a Judgement Bolt, and finally unleashing a level five Zantetsuken, eliminating their map for keeps in record time. It's so damn satisfying.

I’m nearly at the end now, and apparently I’ve got it in my mind that I need to go back and clear out all those sidequests that I stopped doing roughly fifteen hours ago in the game. Those green exclamation points have finally cracked me. I got through a good half dozen or so tonight. Some are short, especially when you skip through the dialogue, but some have been lengthy and story-heavy, and I’ve appreciated those. I’m also gonna finish up the hunt board before the end. I figure I might as well do everything you can in a single playthrough. Gotta craft the not-quite ultimate weapon and be way overpowered before going to kick Ultima’s ass, right?

It’s funny, I’ve been looking forward to the game ending for a while now. But now that’s it’s nearly over, I find that I actually don’t want it to end, and I want to stretch it out for as long as I can.

I finally picked this up and started it. I got through two Eikon fights, the first one and Garuda. I'm pretty engrossed in it so far. It's really enjoyable but maybe in spite of itself.

First off, VA and writing are GREAT. I'm really enjoying this medieval fantasy direction. Cid is the best, and I hope his VA wins best performance this year. Not all the way through but I already feel it's a particularly iconic take on the character. There aren't that many main characters it feels like so I think the amount of focus that Clive, Cid, and Jill are getting is great.

Combat is getting better as time goes on. I like how abilities string together as combos in addition to the basic 4-swing sword combo. The starting tools are very basic and not that fun, but as the game introduces abilities and Eikons it only gets more enjoyable. That said, for a game that is supposed to feel like a hack-and-slash, there are still maybe not enough tools to realize this. I think 7 Remake did it better in this regard because it emphasized stopping and getting a grip on your surroundings. In XVI, that doesn't seem to matter much; just slash away and dodge when you can.

So far my biggest gripes are with pacing and possibly level design, though probably more geared toward the former. I just don't feel like the game has let me off the leash, and I wonder if it's ever going to. I am currently at the first level with Jill as a party member which is staunchly different from the rest of my examples, but every level so far is very linear and built like a narrow corridor. I don't have a problem with linearity, but I do have a problem with how this game does not have the tools for branching paths and yet insists on having them (like in that one forest level with Cid and Torgal). Every time there is an opportunity to take a knee, the game is rushing me along to the next combat sequence or down the next narrow path. On top of this, this early game is heavy with cutscenes. So far everything has stayed interesting, but I also feel like gameplay is not the release it needs to be from cutscenes to balance this.

I definitely intend to play it until the end, and am hoping that the rest of these bigger boss fights live up to the hype that has surrounded them. But so far, maybe 6-7 hours in, and there's clearly a good game in here but it is VERY weird and risky and if that same vibe keeps up, I'll understand why there are people that didn't necessarily vibe with it.

I finally picked this up and started it. I got through two Eikon fights, the first one and Garuda. I'm pretty engrossed in it so far. It's really enjoyable but maybe in spite of itself.

First off, VA and writing are GREAT. I'm really enjoying this medieval fantasy direction. Cid is the best, and I hope his VA wins best performance this year. Not all the way through but I already feel it's a particularly iconic take on the character. There aren't that many main characters it feels like so I think the amount of focus that Clive, Cid, and Jill are getting is great.

Combat is getting better as time goes on. I like how abilities string together as combos in addition to the basic 4-swing sword combo. The starting tools are very basic and not that fun, but as the game introduces abilities and Eikons it only gets more enjoyable. That said, for a game that is supposed to feel like a hack-and-slash, there are still maybe not enough tools to realize this. I think 7 Remake did it better in this regard because it emphasized stopping and getting a grip on your surroundings. In XVI, that doesn't seem to matter much; just slash away and dodge when you can.

So far my biggest gripes are with pacing and possibly level design, though probably more geared toward the former. I just don't feel like the game has let me off the leash, and I wonder if it's ever going to. I am currently at the first level with Jill as a party member which is staunchly different from the rest of my examples, but every level so far is very linear and built like a narrow corridor. I don't have a problem with linearity, but I do have a problem with how this game does not have the tools for branching paths and yet insists on having them (like in that one forest level with Cid and Torgal). Every time there is an opportunity to take a knee, the game is rushing me along to the next combat sequence or down the next narrow path. On top of this, this early game is heavy with cutscenes. So far everything has stayed interesting, but I also feel like gameplay is not the release it needs to be from cutscenes to balance this.

I definitely intend to play it until the end, and am hoping that the rest of these bigger boss fights live up to the hype that has surrounded them. But so far, maybe 6-7 hours in, and there's clearly a good game in here but it is VERY weird and risky and if that same vibe keeps up, I'll understand why there are people that didn't necessarily vibe with it.
It’s nice to read your thoughts!

I agree about the VA and the writing. Both were consistently strong throughout the entire game. Cid was absolutely a standout, but I have to give a shout-out to Clive. He might be one of my favorite lead protagonists in the entire franchise.

It’s nice to read your thoughts!

I agree about the VA and the writing. Both were consistently strong throughout the entire game. Cid was absolutely a standout, but I have to give a shout-out to Clive. He might be one of my favorite lead protagonists in the entire franchise.
oh absolutely! Clive is great. And I agree, he’s one of my favorite FR protagonists in a while. His motivations are very clearly defined and he himself is very motivated throughout.

That’s something I like about the more western-oriented writing direction as a whole tbh. Goes very much against the typical FF archetypes; there’s not a single aloof character in the bunch. Everyone has a sense of urgency, but there’s still room for the characters like Cid and Gav to show a goofier side. It’s really very well done and never feels purposely immature.

oh absolutely! Clive is great. And I agree, he’s one of my favorite FR protagonists in a while. His motivations are very clearly defined and he himself is very motivated throughout.

That’s something I like about the more western-oriented writing direction as a whole tbh. Goes very much against the typical FF archetypes; there’s not a single aloof character in the bunch. Everyone has a sense of urgency, but there’s still room for the characters like Cid and Gav to show a goofier side. It’s really very well done and never feels purposely immature.
Nearer the beginning of the game this is how I felt too, and I was enjoying a lot of the writing and the characters. Sadly the further on the game went, the more it lost me, and I feel like the writing really takes a huge nosedive the more you go. Both for the characters as well as the overall plot. The VA remains strong throughout, though.

I'll be interested to see your thoughts as you get later into the game!

Nearer the beginning of the game this is how I felt too, and I was enjoying a lot of the writing and the characters. Sadly the further on the game went, the more it lost me, and I feel like the writing really takes a huge nosedive the more you go. Both for the characters as well as the overall plot. The VA remains strong throughout, though.

I'll be interested to see your thoughts as you get later into the game!
This is tbh what I'm afraid of. Feels like the SE curse; stakes get higher and games lose their grounding.

i do know that joshua is alive so I'm hoping that payoff is good and the game gives it a little time before we get there. because i can very easily see the game rushing that resolution just to get some generic godkilling plot.

This is tbh what I'm afraid of. Feels like the SE curse; stakes get higher and games lose their grounding.

i do know that joshua is alive so I'm hoping that payoff is good and the game gives it a little time before we get there. because i can very easily see the game rushing that resolution just to get some generic godkilling plot.
i don’t think you’re gonna be disappointed re that plot spoiler

Continuing on, I'm about halfway through from what I've estimated. Some of my critiques of level design are going away. These areas are really starting to open up. Characterization and writing remains top tier. We are verging into more traditional FF territory now, but (while I don't personally agree with this) this is clearly geared towards more of a western audience so there's less to cringe at, perhaps at the expense of true whimsy. The tone is dour almost the whole way through.

I officially love the treatment of Cid in this game. To the point where who even knows if Cid was his original name, because Cid is just the name given to the leader. Clive being called Cid by everyone in the new Hideaway is a lovely touch, and a great expression of how much people have grown to trust him without the need to show the rebuilding through flashbacks.

But regarding tone, now that the OG Cid is gone, it does feel like a little of the relief is gone with him.

I think I can confidently say, at this halfway mark, that while I don't understand who exactly this game is for, it's refreshing to play a game like this where you can feel a group's vision being executed confidently. They're obviously different kinds of games but while the same level of direction was in something like The Last of Us, there's just a joy in the creation that's lacking there but present here. That's potentially a strange point and could very well be a way I'm personifying the game, but it's just what I feel. And for as limited as the game sometimes feels, it never feels sanded down. It's rough edges are very present. I can appreciate that.

The expansion pass is up! $25 for both expansions.

Someone buy this and then tell me if it's worth buying. DLCs for RPGs can sometimes feel like a coin toss. You either get a decent expansion or you get something that's over in 2 hours and it didn't really add anything.

The obvious DLC door gets used lol. First stretch hasn’t been that hot so far, but I’m entering the proper part of it now so we’ll see how it goes.

This game was so smart with the lore button.

There needs to be something similar for games where you get a quick demo to remind yourself how to play the game control wise after you've been away for months.

I finished the DLC a little bit ago, so I guess it’s less than two hours long for the good part. If you liked exploring the various Fallen Ruins in the main game this is more of that with a lot of tough bosses thrown in which I had fun with. I was a little too conservative with potions at times so I did get some resets, but I was back in the groove fully in time for Omega who I beat on my first try and who is easily the wildest boss for Clive in the game. If you wanted more story / character stuff there technically is some, but it doesn’t do too much either.

I was happy to play some Final Fantasy XVI again and Omega was definitely rad, but yeah hopefully the Leviathan DLC will carry the pass.

I finished the DLC a little bit ago, so I guess it’s less than two hours long for the good part. If you liked exploring the various Fallen Ruins in the main game this is more of that with a lot of tough bosses thrown in which I had fun with. I was a little too conservative with potions at times so I did get some resets, but I was back in the groove fully in time for Omega who I beat on my first try and who is easily the wildest boss for Clive in the game. If you wanted more story / character stuff there technically is some, but it doesn’t do too much either.

I was happy to play some Final Fantasy XVI again and Omega was definitely rad, but yeah hopefully the Leviathan DLC will carry the pass.
So when is the story is this thing set? Just before the final boss? I assume you have your full move set. It would suck not being able to level 5 zant fools because it was set before Odin, lol.

Also not too disappointed to hear that it’s short. I feel like I have a lot of games going at the moment, but I can definitely squeeze in a two or three hour FFXVI experience.

So when is the story is this thing set? Just before the final boss? I assume you have your full move set. It would suck not being able to level 5 zant fools because it was set before Odin, lol.

Also not too disappointed to hear that it’s short. I feel like I have a lot of games going at the moment, but I can definitely squeeze in a two or three hour FFXVI experience.
Yeah you can only access it right before the final boss and you have to have completed two specific side quests. I imagine they are the two where you unlock Jill and Joshua for your party.

unfortunately I can't play the DLC at the moment but I can't wait to experience the new bosses! Seems like the DLC's director was in charge of the Bahamut fight in the base game.

I'll probably wait for the next DLC and play them both later, i don't really feel like coming back to the game at this point just for some new combat scenarios tbh

Looking forward to knocking out the DLC this weekend! Wild that it just got shadow dropped like that, haha.

oh my god
Omega was the best fight in the game and one of the best boss fights I've ever played, period. Like a loooot of bossfights in this game lmao. I'm so hyped for the next DLC.
Soken is amazing lmao, using the omega theme from FFXIV was sooooo epic./SPOILER]

Last edited:
oh my god
Omega was the best fight in the game and one of the best boss fights I've ever played, period. Like a loooot of bossfights in this game lmao. I'm so hyped for the next DLC.
Soken is amazing lmao, using the omega theme from FFXIV was sooooo epic./SPOILER]
there ain’t no way it’s a better fight than Bahamut. No way. I can’t even imagine what that would be.

there ain’t no way it’s a better fight than Bahamut. No way. I can’t even imagine what that would be.
Oddly enough, I don't consider Bahamut to be one of the best fights in the game, but I certainly understand why you like it. I much prefer Odin and Titan in terms of gameplay. The final boss of Echoes of the Fallen is much more like the final boss of the base game, it uses so many mechanics at once that it's definitely the hardest fight in the game. I can't wait to try it in Final Fantasy mode when I'll make a new game+!

Back
Top Bottom