• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Fighting Games |ST| Fami World Warriors Alpha Version ST Accent Core + Rev Xrd Central Fiction SysCeles XV Type Lumina Ultimate Special LOVE MAX!!!!!

For all Under Night In-Birth fans, the soundtrack is up on itunes. I don’t see the opening like the tweet says though.

Anyone playing Street Fighter 6 or Dragon Ball FighterZ who'd like to play? My timezone is CEST so it might be a little tricky for people from outside that timezone but we can see if we find a suitable time (if you're pacific time and play at night I could stand up early on weekends even lol).

Just trying to see if the FGC fans around here are still down for something✌🏼

Haven't been playing fighting games for a while. Meant to pick up Under-Night 2 but still haven't. All the City of the Wolves footage lately gets me in the mood more and more though.

Anyone playing Street Fighter 6 or Dragon Ball FighterZ who'd like to play? My timezone is CEST so it might be a little tricky for people from outside that timezone but we can see if we find a suitable time (if you're pacific time and play at night I could stand up early on weekends even lol).

I'm EST and have been wanting to get back into SF6, let me know

I just wonder what will happen first: Tekken 8 and/or SF6 getting a release including the first season and that version going on a decent sale enough for me to bite the bullet, or those games being ported to Switch 2.

I really want to play them both, but I also don't really feel like spending money on an Xbox version now only to have to double dip once (or, in Tekken 8's case, if) we get a port.

If anyone own Tekken 7 on Xbox, I'd be down for a couple of rounds. Rusty as hell, but fun is fun.

I just wonder what will happen first: Tekken 8 and/or SF6 getting a release including the first season and that version going on a decent sale enough for me to bite the bullet, or those games being ported to Switch 2
The likeliest is Street Fighter 6 getting ported to Switch 2, likely packaged with the DLC.

The likeliest is Street Fighter 6 getting ported to Switch 2, likely packaged with the DLC.
Yeah. I think I probably would have gotten Tekken 8 by now had it been on sale on Xbox store, but I suppose it's still a bit too early for that. Maybe in summer.

I'm EST and have been wanting to get back into SF6, let me know
Just to be clear, I meant Central European time, not good with timezones so I forgot EST and CEST have such similar names lol

But maybe we'll still find some time when we can play, I'll just jump into this thread and post next time I'm playing anyway!

Akuma's trailer was badass. Loved how they used Shun Goku Satsu as the closer.

including Lidia returning as the next DLC fighter
Always felt like Lidia was always gonna make it in. They hired a top-class karateka for the mocap, they weren't about to let that go to waste. To be honest, I'm not too hot on another karate practitioner, but at least her style is closer to shotokan compared to the Mishimas'. I always appreciate the fighters who have more grounded movesets.

That Akuma trailer was hype as hell. Don't know what it is about Street Fighter 6 but its modern interpretations of classic characters I was never really interested in has really made me a fan of them.

Though May 22nd is later than I though it'd be .... was hoping for early May. Hopefully Season 2 will have 5 characters per season, think asking for any more might be greedy but the content drip for the game is definitely a little slow.

Akuma's trailer was badass. Loved how they used Shun Goku Satsu as the closer.
Akuma's trailer is so good, I just love it. I also love how he looks progressively more feral in each iteration.

Always felt like Lidia was always gonna make it in. They hired a top-class karateka for the mocap, they weren't about to let that go to waste. To be honest, I'm not too hot on another karate practitioner, but at least her style is closer to shotokan compared to the Mishimas'. I always appreciate the fighters who have more grounded movesets.
I'm excited Lidia is returning because I felt like she was one of the easier to pick up fighters in T7, and is one of the fighters I spent the most time with, if not straight up my most played one.

Just to be clear, I meant Central European time, not good with timezones so I forgot EST and CEST have such similar names lol

But maybe we'll still find some time when we can play, I'll just jump into this thread and post next time I'm playing anyway!
Yeah, I have no idea if we'll have free time at the same time, but I'd like to try

I tend to gravitate toward the more straightforward characters in Guilty Gear even in Strive, so I was excited for Slayer. Eager to give him a try.

I really need to try Street Fighter VI. Got it at launch and still haven’t booted it up 🙃

Last edited:
By the way: Capcom Fighting Bundle is 58% off on the eshop right now. This includes both Capcom Fighting Collection and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for just about 25€/$, or 20£.

I already own CFC on Xbox, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom