• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Fashion Dreamer |ST| Goatee Contender

Ooh yeah my Muse names are all weird, so if you see requests from 'Tsuki', 'Suffi, or 'Jackal' that's me.

Apparently the event straight up wasn't unlocking things properly for some Japanese players, so it's been suspended. I managed to get a few things before that happened. I actually have the butterfly dress in straight pale pink from someone else if anyone wants it? I could make a Lookit with it in it.
I thought Jackal might be you! Once the event’s back on I’ll send you a look or two.

I’d take the pale pink dress! My lady muse is Essie.

I got the same thing logging in this morning, event suspended due to “technical issues” not further described. Hope it’s back soon!

Apparently the event straight up wasn't unlocking things properly for some Japanese players, so it's been suspended. I managed to get a few things before that happened. I actually have the butterfly dress in straight pale pink from someone else if anyone wants it? I could make a Lookit with it in it.

I read there was a double whammy of some unlocks not working, plus servers struggling to keep up with the event stuff.

If your muse was attending The Game Awards this year, what would their look be? 🤔
w7Dzhao.jpg

Notifications have slowed to a crawl, seems a lot of players are waiting for the event to come back. I did manage to unlock the Orihime hair in Offline mode though!

GA9nYiebgAAfxAr

GB1vNvjbIAABoTh

NEXT UPDATE YOU CAN TURN THOSE DAMN SFX NOISES DOWN

GB1vMJibAAA91iS

And finally a colour filter search. The game is finally playable lmao.
Said update is coming mid January 2024

The colour filter is real! Interestingly enough it groups red and pink together, but man does it make creating outfits easier.

Played a little bit when I got up this morning. A nice start with this update! Definitely snappier to put looks together.

My personal fave new option:
xo4pf4p.gif

😌

I sort of Speedrun the event and then forgot to actually keep playing, but all the QoL changes this update are pretty amazing, and the new clothes are a welcome addition. Need to post my last couple fits at some point.

For those interested there is a breakdown of Marvelous expectations about this games performance. Long story short, it has sold nearly 500k worldwide, but it seems they were expecting more. I don't think this will affect their content roll out though.

500k seems honestly good to me considering they cut out the whole shopkeeper aspect, I hope this doesn't dissuade them from future fashion games in a similar vein but more features. If the next one is more of a sim, more people would definitely buy.

I thought 500K for this game was actually good. but yeah wonder what Marvelous was expecting on this,I know this was heavily promoted in some countries

I think 500k is good sales for this. What they were expecting? Something like a million would have been absolutely outstanding for this, and unrealistic imo. And it can sell more if handled right.

Update coming at the end of this week, alongside a 10% price discount (not sure if it's JP only). Event includes steampunk themed clothes/photo frames/hair/eyes as well as some more regular clothes. Some nice looking dresses in there.

Update coming at the end of this week, alongside a 10% price discount (not sure if it's JP only). Event includes steampunk themed clothes/photo frames/hair/eyes as well as some more regular clothes. Some nice looking dresses in there.

34_large.png

Seems like they're also buffing gacha rates and adding new patterns in. About time considering anything over rarity 5 from those things are crazy rare

They definitely have listened to feedback. The event missions themselves were less grindy than before, and they hand out two patterns for each item instead of one.

Anyway, clowning on:

XATplIN.jpg
fwZ9tos.jpg

And since I forgot to post them, these are from the Steampunk fair:

vvLr2kK.jpg
sy9pp4F.jpg

Very curious as to whether the runway/show update will ever see the light of day. The game really feels like it needs a big mode update at this point.

Back
Top Bottom