• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic F-ZERO 99 |ST| 99 racers collide with the wall, 99 racers collide. "POWER DOWN," 1 crashes out, 98 racers collide with the wall.

This extremely edgy boost effect is now available. Pretend you're in Dark Million in the GBA Anime games I guess.
MDTTurbo12%5Eq.png

It's that time of week again! New spin effect is now available, beat 50 rivals in races over the next week!
FZ99_Spin04%5Eq.png

Now you can really pretend like this is an F-Zero anime reference!

Damn I actually missed out on the edgy spin cause I was playing too much Ring Racers instead, so forgive me if I'm off in the future on saying which effect is available next.
But as of right now, the rainbow boost pattern is now available, and is a much easier unlock than that spin attack one. Just play 25 races! Bit early for Pride Month, but eh.
MDTTurbo10%5eq.png

Thanks!!

…What’s up with this rainbow boost and spin, though??
MDTTurbo10%5Eq.png
FZ99_Spin02%5Eq.png

They haven’t been obtainable yet, right? I ask because they’re listed before the sparkly purple boost and spin that have currently been made available via the limited-time challenges, so I just wanna be absolutely certain that I didn’t miss those because I need them, lol.
The boost should be available now, and the spin should start appearing next week, so check if they're available for you, the anti-FOMO system may throw things off for you.

Back
Top Bottom