• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Doctor Who ST | This Thread Is Bigger On The Inside

Yeah, definitely had a lot of cool little moments but a bit "hectic", imho.

Also they released the episode titles and writers for the season on Twitter. Of the 8 episodes, RTD is writing 6. One episode is written by Moffat and only a single episode has a new writing team in Kate Herron and Briony Redman:

By the looks of it, this is probably the "Bridgerton" episode :D

Sign me up for more original Doctor Who novels. At Childhood's End and Scratchman were good, as was the 12th Doctor 60th anniversary novella.

Nice to see some new novels. I bought the first three Thirteenth Doctor novels and then it was followed by... nothing. Only checking now do I see there were a handful more in 2020 and 2021. That the most recent 4 books were novelizations of the late-2023 specials seemed like a waste.

At this point I am getting kind of tired of waiting for the new series. When it starts it will be more than 2 years since Ncuti's casting was announced. I feel like I'll have spent more time seeing promo images than I'll spend watching 8 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom