• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Xenoblade 3 - DLC #4 Trailer - Release April 25th

I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 3 yet, so I'm guessing I shouldn't watch this. However, I'm excited to finally play the game and its DLC after Tears of the Kingdom!

The timing is curious, though. 2.5 weeks before Tears of the Kingdom and four days after Advance Wars? I was thinking this would be a June release. Nintendo is truly stuffing the first half of 2023.

I’m guessing no physical.

Wouldn’t be surprise if it’s due to Torna might not have done enough to be worth it.

Or might be a smaller size dlc compared to Torna. Who knows.

that's too soon for me, but at least that week a lot of my workload will be over.

but I must admit that the ending to XC3 left me rather unenthused. so I'm not as excited to play this as I hoped

No physical edition this time?
It does seem weirdly unceremonious. Releasing a few weeks before the biggest game of the year and less than a week after its mic drop trailer, release date dropped on a Tuesday night, etc. Torna by comparison got E3 advertising and a physical release.

Wh..why would they choose to wait till the week Advance Wars is coming out to announce this, and during the period in which no one will care about Advance Wars because all they can think about is Zelda?

Very sad that there’s no Physical release. I wonder if it’s as short as Future Connected, so that’s why it’s only digital…

It does seem weirdly unceremonious. Releasing a few weeks before the biggest game of the year and less than a week after its mic drop trailer, release date dropped on a Tuesday night, etc. Torna by comparison got E3 advertising and a physical release.
Probably because this story dlc won’t be as big as Tornas

amiibo are coming for Noah and Mio

YOOOO!!!! Absolutely thrilled to be wrong this is coming so soon. I have an open schedule for this! Can't wait!

image0.jpg

Yeah it’s a bit weird. Maybe they’re doing a Metroid Prime Remastered and a physical edition is coming later on…

So hyped seeing so many core crystals, the not-consul-“A” character, scenes from XC2 chapter 10…

How spoilery is this trailer?
I haven't finished 3, but
I can guess that the two queens are Melia and Nia (or it's one hell of a callback) and I saw Shulk and adult Rex in a previous trailer... And of course people talking about Dunkey's terrible video spoiled me on Rex getting it the hell on

We are still waiting for the Pyra and Mythra amiibo 🥲

Is this page available in English yet?

I have absolutely NOTHING to play right now.

There has never been a better timed announcement! Just... impeccable timing. Astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom