• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

Pretty wild the Bond producers managed to reject Radiohead and Lana Del Rey's songs for Sam Smith's abomination

Youtube recommended this to me and I don't know why, but hey a great Billy Joel cover with Weird Al on accordion? Sure!

Since I just finished P3R, been listening to Memories of You and it's definitely going into my rotation:

My first thought was "Why does this exist?" and then "Why does this go so damn hard?". I didn't know I needed this crossover in my life.
Yeah it really shouldn't work, but alas it's a banger.

Here's some bangers I've been spinning lately:

One of my all-time favorites from Marvin Gaye. Just recently got the chance to pick this record up on vinyl so I’ve been spinning it lately!

Still have to listen to the whole album, but this is a good summer track!
Give it a go! Whether you’ve listened to the original mix he put out 4 years ago or it’s new to you entirely, it’s a great listen.

Haven't really listened to Camera Obscura since My Maudlin Career, but this new album turned out to be pretty good!

I actually liked Gundam F91 quite a bit; it's a shame it underperformed and was never followed up on per Tomino's ideas for it.
F91's poor performance was entirely due to the collapse of Japan's bubble economy in '91, which forced the original TV project to be converted to a theatrical release. (But the drawing is of a very high standard)

I went to Primavera Sound this weekend and saw one of the coolest -and saddest- bands in Spain atm

I am unfortunately always consumed by Fleet Foxes.

Seeing them in Harrisburg later this month and I CANNOT wait.

Back
Top Bottom