• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion What are some 3rd party games you want to come to switch?

Viewtiful Joe 1&2
Elden ring (preferably on next gen)
FF7 Remake (preferably on next gen)
Jet Set Radio seems to be on the horizon would love to see that (preferably on next gen)

I would love to have the Mass Effect Trilogy, they are the only dream ports remaining from my list.

Also I would like NieR Replicant (which should come sooner or later given automata success), the tomb raider reboot trilogy, kingdom hearts (as native games, I hope they will do on the successor, cloud is a bad joke) and elden ring, but I can imagine the latter will come to the successor.

“ANY” COD and the Tomb Raider games. Literally all I want!!

Seriously what the hell SEGA.
e8fd56fec1e0e5996af1793e0ee37033-1200-80.jpg

Also if they could make the controls work, I'd play dozens of hours! (MMVI, VII and VIII)
maxresdefault.jpg

Will never stop begging Konami!
mystical-ninja-starring-goemon-review-n64-hero-720x405.png

Last edited:
nier replicant. i really want to play automata but i feel like i should play replicant first (i know they're both pretty much stand-alone titles)
I played Nier Automata without playing Nier Replicant and you don’t need to play the first game to follow the second. Automata is a distant, distant sequel that only references the first game through Easter eggs.

It’s similar to how Breath Of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom reference the earlier games through Easter eggs that long time fans will see they don’t lock out newer players in any way.

I would like to play Street Fighter 6 and I don’t own a PS5.

I also wish for a port of Virtua Fighter 5 as Virtua Fighter 4 remains the best 3D fighter (I just like how the system is so much deeper than Soul Calibur/2 and Dear or Alive 2). I never had a PS3 and will never get one.

Back
Top Bottom