• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News WarioWare: Move It! announced for Nintendo Switch, coming November 3rd (UPDATE: new trailer, see threadmarks)

I honestly barely remember get it together. Was it really that bad lol?

This looks pretty good. Maybe I'm a little over the franchise now. It peaked with Twisted on GBA and Touched before that. Smooth Moves was alright.
I was a super big fan of get it together. I enjoyed what it took risks with and has had longetivity unlike other wariowares for me!

I was a super big fan of get it together. I enjoyed what it took risks with and has had longetivity unlike other wariowares for me!
Mind explaining? I might revisit. Maybe I didn't really get into the nitty gritty. It has some sort of postgame or something?

Mind explaining? I might revisit. Maybe I didn't really get into the nitty gritty. It has some sort of postgame or something?
The different characters made multiplayer have more life in my group since the different movesets can totally turn games on their head.

The main issue I do have with it is that certain characters are no doubt under powered or not good fits for certain games. I prefer to keep things at an even playing field for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom