• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Admin Post Wario Thread |WT| Obey Wario, Destroy Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

play at 2x speed for some very much ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–”

แญ™๊ช–แฅ…๊ ธ๊ชฎ!

Wario, were you the genius who came up with the โ€œThis game stinks!โ€ marketing for EarthBound?

EDITED BY WARIO: THAT GAME DOESN'T HAVE WARIO SO IT DOES STINK. BUT WARIO WAS NOT INVOLVED, JRPGS MAKE MY HEAD HURT.

Great aesthetic Wario, love what you did the place.

Who needs fami when you've got Wario!

Just want to say Wario, great touch on making the ribbons on avatars that mark a threadโ€™s OP gold. Looks stylish.

HEY @WARIO

how much do I have to bribe you to change my name to Suswario?

Oh god the new Wario theme is blinding and impossible to read. He also smells garlic, no one should smell like garlic.

He has good games tho. I'll take a Wario Land 5 Nintendo, please and thank you.
counterpoint: everyone should smell like garlic

EDITED BY WARIO: THIS

9cnI89y.jpg

Oh god the new Wario theme is blinding and impossible to read.
Wario might have taken over the site's theming, but he's too busy seeking treasures to stop you from wresting control back on your own end.

The theme was clearly meant to be evocative of this treasure, what with its radiance.

Surely we get to keep the shiny for our own use in the future.

It could be me, but Iโ€™m guessing Wario likes the colour gold?

I mean Waaaaaaah

All hail the great Wario!

When are you gonna delight us with a new Wario Land? I dream every night about it.

What. In. The. Living. Hell.

The moment I opened this website in morning, the yellow blinded my eyes lmao.

Oh god, it's repulsive.

Yellow is a trash colour. Whenโ€™s Waluigiboards so we can get the superior purple colour scheme?

(On a more serious level... I hope this does go away by Monday because my Lego Star Wars OT is literally unreadable right now lol)

EDITED BY WARIO: PURPLE ALSO BELONGS TO WARIO. ALL COLORS BELONG TO WARIO.

...Huh. All of a sudden, I have a renewed desire to fire up the 3DS and replay the Wario Land games I got on it...

On Topic: I would like a 2.5D Wario action-platformer with occasional 3D sections for variety, made in the style of a "rough and dirty" claymation, with character designs that exude a combination of obnoxiousness and childish grossness. Perhaps from Good Feel.

Wario, you suck if you don't make this happen!

Hey Wario, can you give me some of your money?

EDITED BY WARIO: YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN MONEY TO ME AND WARIO DOES NOT REWARD SELFISH PEOPLE.

I just realized that for years, I loved Turrican instead of loving Wario.

I was so wrong !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom