• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Admin Post Wario Thread |WT| Obey Wario, Destroy Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

On behalf of the new ownership of this site, we have created a thread in which you may discuss all things Wario. Please do not speak ill of Wario, it is now forbidden. This space has been set aside so that you may properly pay homage to Wario, and, if you are so lucky, be blessed by his appearance in this thread to answer any stupid questions you may have.

Obey Wario.

Destroy Mario.

Long live this day, April 1st, 2022, the day Wario gave us all a sack of gold coins in exchange for your personal data participation on this wonderful board.

wahwario.jpg

Edited by WARIO: THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD THREAD. ALL OF YOUR OTHER THREADS STINK. WAHAHAHAHA. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD QUESTION FOR WARIO, ASK IT HERE AND I MIGHT ANSWER. OR NOT. WHATEVER. BUY FAMIBOARDS GOLD.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Wario for giving me, my friend and even my mother jobs at his amazing game publishing and development company. I will continue curate the best games in Nintendo history (including pre video game toys!) for WarioWare Inc. I also will continue to skate.

EDITED BY WARIO: GET BACK TO WORK, CHUMP

Hey Wario.

Tells us.

Where’s Wario Land 5?

Edited by Wario: BUY FAMIBOARDS GOLD SO THAT WARIO CAN MAKE IT.

Hi Wario, why do you like to destroy my sight?

EDITED BY WARIO: BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND YOUR EYES NEED TRAINING.

Waaaaht a beautiful new colour scheme, can we keep it?

EDITED BY WARIO: WARIO'S DECISIONS CANNOT BE REVOKED. LOOK FORWARD TO NEW WARIO THEMES PURCHASABLE WITH FAMIBOARDS GOLD

This may sound strange but for a bit I thought Lulu was Wario's Daughter.

EDITED BY WARIO: WARIO IS...NOT SUITED FOR PARENTHOOD.

This feels like the perfect time to point out that Wario Land 4 on GBA is a great and strangely underrated game.

EDITED BY WARIO: FINALLY SOMEONE APPRECIATES TRUE ART

I support the One True King Stannis Mario.

EDITED BY WARIO: MARIO IS A STINKING LOSER

Praise glorious Wario! The best Nintendo character of all time with all the best games? Mario? What a joke. Even says so in the forum's own code!

2022-03-31.png

Only Wario could release both the best exploration platformers and the wildest micro game collections. Can't wait to own two copies of the best Nintendo Switch game, WarioWare: Get it Together!

Wario's already deep into the Famiboards system. Thar's not good. But it's okay. We'll be free from Wario's grasp soon, I know it. We just gotta play along. I hope Mario can find those six golden coins...

EDITED BY WARIO: WELL AREN'T YOU CLEVER?

Since you won't answer your phone I'm forced to message you here...

Please Pay your Starbeans tab Wario.

No one else buys the garlic flavored coffee and your disguises... Look, sir, the cashiers don't actually think you are "big-a time-a" movie star Charles Martinet... they are merely part time workers trained to be nice to all the customers. The paying ones especially.

Also we ask that you tell your weird skinny friend to please start using the refuse receptacles.

PS-tell your Wawa I'll see her at the highschool reunion in June! You do call your mother don't you?

EDITED BY WARIO: WARIO DOESN'T NEGOTIATE WITH WEIRD OLD DUDES.

Hey Wario, loving the redesign and famiboards gold model! What are your feelings toward Bowser? Despite shared dislike of Mario, you two don't seem to interact much.

EDITED BY WARIO: WARIO DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE BIG LIZARD. BUT WARIO COULD BEAT HIM IN A FIGHT EASILY.

Thank you Mr, Wario for all the fun moments I had with WarioWare.

Mr. Wario do you like pineapple on your pizza?

EDITED BY WARIO: IT'S OKAY, BUT GARLIC IS A BETTER USE OF LIMITED PIZZA REAL ESTATE.

frigging sunva... you made this old man lol a lil

Wario Land: Shake It! is the best Wario game by far, so more than discussing this very true fact the real question is: Sequel when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom