• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Visual Novels |ST| Let’s-a-read!

Unlike other games, I like to take my time with VNs usually an hour or 2 a day. I beat Spirit Hunter 2 in like a week in a half and Robotics Notes in 3+ weeks, but I need to rant about Chaos Child 😅.

I started around mid to late May, and in the mean time I have beaten 3 other games lol. I wont talk about the story, but I will say this game's pacing kills my mood to play it. Also I am surprise how this game got away with so many text issues, they don't bother me a lot, but from sentences breaking at periods and weird spacing, its noticeable.
Yeah, i treat VNs more like a book and less a game. I read a little in a sitting, maybe an hour or 2. I realised the hard way with World End Economica, I was reading 4-5 hours a day and ended up forgetting stuff fast because I wasn't concentrated and fully committed after a while.

We just recently mentioned Muv-Luv here and how the entire series is on Steam and now we have willed a terrific bundle on Humblebundle.com. It's insane value and you're supporting a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom