• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Trails Into Reverie |ST| Listen Up Class Fami! We're Facing Down Our Biggest Adventure Yet!

how many hours are you in now, im around close to you. mid-late Act 3
My in game clock says 58 hours though I let it idle for an hour without realizing it since the game doesn’t pause if you go out to the PS5 menu. I’m sitting outside the boss of the third stratum, so once I get through the orbs I’ll be back in Act 4 today hopefully.

Since I’m here, I always forget exactly how busted Fie is until I get her haha. She’s super fast so she gets tons of turns, she can easily be set up as an evasion tank, give her Kurt’s Master Quartz and her counter damage rockets up, boost her critical hit rate a tad and she generates BP quickly with all of the damaging link attacks, and her cheapest crafts are super good including one that causes death blows left and right. I always pair her with Rean given the chance especially since it gives him even more hits when Spirit Unification is active.

Finished all story stuff at around 100 hours of play

Now in a funk where I dunno what to do. I'm so tempted to do a replay of the entire saga in order since it'll be the first time I could do such a thing.

My in game clock says 58 hours though I let it idle for an hour without realizing it since the game doesn’t pause if you go out to the PS5 menu. I’m sitting outside the boss of the third stratum, so once I get through the orbs I’ll be back in Act 4 today hopefully.

Since I’m here, I always forget exactly how busted Fie is until I get her haha. She’s super fast so she gets tons of turns, she can easily be set up as an evasion tank, give her Kurt’s Master Quartz and her counter damage rockets up, boost her critical hit rate a tad and she generates BP quickly with all of the damaging link attacks, and her cheapest crafts are super good including one that causes death blows left and right. I always pair her with Rean given the chance especially since it gives him even more hits when Spirit Unification is active.

interesting, im 22 hours as of near end of Act 3. ive been playing a little differently this time and going through the main quests sooner. it's been a ton of fun

interesting, im 22 hours as of near end of Act 3. ive been playing a little differently this time and going through the main quests sooner. it's been a ton of fun
I tend to go for near completionist playthroughs in a lot of games. In Trails case, I won’t sweat if I miss some enemy scans for example, but I’ll talk to every NPC, do every side quest and activity, try to collect and read all of the books etc. I do try to act efficiently within that though, I don’t tend to linger in spots and I’ll make use of high speed mode for example.

Did anyone buy any of the DLC? Wondering if it is worth grabbing for a replay.

Also here's Danny Devito's Trails into Reverie cosplay

How_Danny_DeVito_almost_died-3d51267774703e8d91b17ef243d03938

Back to back two of my favorite silly quotes in the adventure thus far popped up. These were both from daydreams. Definitely don’t click the latter unless you’ve seen it.

Crow: “It’s been wild beyond belief, yeah. Remember when I died? Fun times.” Voice acting elevated it a bit too lol.

The best minor Trails villain, the old lady from Zero and Azure: “Hahaha! Eat my dust, you b*stards!”

It’s so good coming from her lol.

Both of these daydreams overall were great fun btw. Some of my favorites so far.

I cleared C’s Act 4. Loved the big conclusion there! So much cool stuff going on!

Planning to do Rean’s tomorrow and then maybe Lloyd’s if I have enough time and then it is onto the Finale!

I noticed the teddy bear obviously right away when I Yeah!d it earlier, but I’m further appreciating it is in a suitcase too haha.

I’m holding off on DLC entirely until I enter the post game, but I’m tempted to pick it up given it technically has story content / character stuff for the first time. Don’t think I will though since I’m not a big fan of the beach minigame.

I think the dlc question comes down to 2 key things

1) How much do you like using alternate costumes/attachments
2) How much do you like Rean's beach minigame day dream and wish you could do it with the SSS instead

If you said yes to either of these, the two costume dlc and the sss beach party dlc are "must buys".

Beyond those, the dlc is your standard booster stuff to get more u-materials, shiny pom bait, sepith, rare healing items, etc. Nice if you want to make the hardest difficulties easier on a clean run, or want to max everyone's orbments and forge everyone's ultimate weapon without grinding for as much black zeumerian ore. I bought the $15 starter pack just to support NISA/Trails/Falcom, but I was already late game so outside of giving me some extra tier 1 ultimate weapons for the main game final boss, I didn't get much use out of what I paid for.

I think the dlc question comes down to 2 key things

1) How much do you like using alternate costumes/attachments
2) How much do you like Rean's beach minigame day dream and wish you could do it with the SSS instead

If you said yes to either of these, the two costume dlc and the sss beach party dlc are "must buys".

Beyond those, the dlc is your standard booster stuff to get more u-materials, shiny pom bait, sepith, rare healing items, etc. Nice if you want to make the hardest difficulties easier on a clean run, or want to max everyone's orbments and forge everyone's ultimate weapon without grinding for as much black zeumerian ore. I bought the $15 starter pack just to support NISA/Trails/Falcom, but I was already late game so outside of giving me some extra tier 1 ultimate weapons for the main game final boss, I didn't get much use out of what I paid for.

the grind removal just feels godly off those u-materials

the grind removal just feels godly off those u-materials
I only ever ran into issues with u-materials very late in the game, and that was only if I wanted to equip everyone with the newest armor/shoes. CS4 was a lot worse.

Finished Rean’s Act IV today. Intrigued where his story appears to be heading. I was annoyingly spoiled to an extent by someone inconsiderate elsewhere years ago, but the details differed in a good way.

I’m approaching what I imagine is the final area for Lloyd’s Act 4 and I’m very excited to finally have what I believe are my final party members in the main story and also excited to enter the finale tomorrow.

In prep for Reverie I know NISA was sharing the book Three & Nine, but I can just read the one found in CS4 right?
Just wanted to say that in Reverie, in the Start Menu, when you click on Backstory, they also give you access to the 3&9 story!

Also popping into this thread to say I'll be back once I've completed the game lolol

Very much enjoying my time with the game right now. 🤩

Finished Rean’s Act IV today. Intrigued where his story appears to be heading. I was annoyingly spoiled to an extent by someone inconsiderate elsewhere years ago, but the details differed in a good way.

I’m approaching what I imagine is the final area for Lloyd’s Act 4 and I’m very excited to finally have what I believe are my final party members in the main story and also excited to enter the finale tomorrow.
I've realized over the years a few things I was "spoiled" on were people who clearly had poor translations or poor understanding of Japanese.

Ran out of time tonight, but I just entered the finale and I’m one step away from hitting the point of no return.

I literally saved and quit just now in the middle of facing down the Supreme Leader and Ilya. I‘m expecting a lot of cutscenes to follow so I had to bounce halfway through 🙃.

Excited to get right back where I left off when I can tomorrow and then do a bunch of final side quests before heading on to the final dungeon.

Had no time at all to play the last three days unfortunately, but I’m finally back today and just cleared the big boss fight. I expected part of the events from the intro cutscene, but wow I didn’t expect that! Excited to start working through the final point of no return preparation now.

One thing I do think is funny though is that Tita’s S-Craft in the very first game was an orbital laser that would just mop up everything. So it’s shocking, but shouldn’t be that shocking lol.

i dunno if it's just the way im playing but the pacing in this feels just drastically better than a lot of Trails stuff.

very minimal downtime and a lot of straight routes and dungeons and missions and shit. i guess the closest comparison would be Trails 3rd. it's super fun

So having had time to process my overall Trails ranking through Reverie is

1) Cold Steel 3
2) Azure
3) Sky SC
4) Cold Steel 4
5) Sky FC
6) Cold Steel 2
7) Cold Steel 1
8) Zero
9) Reverie
10) Sky 3rd

The reason Sky 3rd and Reverie are at the bottom is because what those games offer isn't really want I look for in Trails. I don't enjoy spending hours wandering around a magic dungeon, even if the mechanics are really fun and engaging. That isn't to say the doors/daydreams and Reveries paths have bad stories or character writing, if I was ranking these on that fact they'd be near the top. I want to be in the world of Zeumeria, not looking at it through a glass window which is how I feel a lot of the time in 3rd/Reverie.

None of these games are bad, I sometimes come across harsh on Zero mostly because I see it get an insane amount of praise I don't personally feel it deserves. I personally don't find the villains of Zero to be very compelling, and I think the SSS don't come into their own until Azure when Noel and Wazy join. I truly feel that Zero gets too much of a rub from how amazing Azure is, and not from it's own merits.

So having had time to process my overall Trails ranking through Reverie is

1) Cold Steel 3
2) Azure
3) Sky SC
4) Cold Steel 4
5) Sky FC
6) Cold Steel 2
7) Cold Steel 1
8) Zero
9) Reverie
10) Sky 3rd

The reason Sky 3rd and Reverie are at the bottom is because what those games offer isn't really want I look for in Trails. I don't enjoy spending hours wandering around a magic dungeon, even if the mechanics are really fun and engaging. That isn't to say the doors/daydreams and Reveries paths have bad stories or character writing, if I was ranking these on that fact they'd be near the top. I want to be in the world of Zeumeria, not looking at it through a glass window which is how I feel a lot of the time in 3rd/Reverie.

None of these games are bad, I sometimes come across harsh on Zero mostly because I see it get an insane amount of praise I don't personally feel it deserves. I personally don't find the villains of Zero to be very compelling, and I think the SSS don't come into their own until Azure when Noel and Wazy join. I truly feel that Zero gets too much of a rub from how amazing Azure is, and not from it's own merits.

a little unfair take with how much of reverie corridor is optional. you are very much in the world for the vast majority of the main game. trails 3rd was more like all that, which i can get the issue with because i personally also had it.

i really don't love the idea of magic dungeons where not a lot of anything actually matters which is why i've avoided the corridor or blaze through when it's mandatory. even now you'll only get the passing comment about the entirety of trails 3rd even happening which is unfortunate. thankfully most of this game is happening in normal reality and shit is going down so im very much enjoying it.

a little unfair take with how much of reverie corridor is optional. you are very much in the world for the vast majority of the main game. trails 3rd was more like all that, which i can get the issue with because i personally also had it.

i really don't love the idea of magic dungeons where not a lot of anything actually matters which is why i've avoided the corridor or blaze through when it's mandatory. even now you'll only get the passing comment about the entirety of trails 3rd even happening which is unfortunate. thankfully most of this game is happening in normal reality and shit is going down so im very much enjoying it.
I've finished the game, you have not, you can tell me how unfair you think my take is when you've actually finished the game and seen all the story content.

I wrapped up all of the Zemuria stuff at the point of no return so now I’m tackling the TRC stuff. I have some Pom Pom Party opponents left, one trial door I want to do now, 9 chapters of Moonless Morn and a newspaper to read, and defeating C in Vantage Masters who I’ll need to make a new deck for as they are ruthless. After that I’ll tackle the fourth stratum and then it’s off to the final dungeon. I think I’ll have a decent amount of free time after Wednesday to go all in on Reverie, though I thought I had a free weekend last week and didn’t at all lol.

@BassForever I definitely want to rank the Trails games too when I fully beat Reverie. Enjoyed your list earlier :)

i'm at act 4 end for all three. i dunno what's changing now
My original comment remains unchanged, until you've finished the game and seen ALL it's story content, which requires you to finish the entire TRC, you really can't argue with me on this.

Didn’t have too much time today, but I had my Vantage Masters rematch with C and just smoked him. Basically all I did was swap out my Knight Master card for the High Ranger card. Seal is a very useful skill! I also played a ton of Pom Pom Party and took on over ten people and also cleared the third trial door. I opened two more with droplets, so I’ll tackle those and the 4th stratum tomorrow plus finish reading Moonless Morn. If I can finally roll credits on Friday that’d be awesome!

I haven’t done it yet, but I’m ready to enter the final dungeon finally. No idea how long it is, but I’m hopeful I’ll be able to roll credits next time I play. Excited to keep going in the True Reverie Corridor afterwards. Really dug tackling some of the challenge doors today and I had two daydreams I enjoyed a lot. Was very amused by the cooking one:

I always dig in the Trails games where they have a one off segment with a random character like the Raven gang or Wayne, so getting playable Freddy was amusing since he took out everything on the field in one hit and couldn’t take damage. Secretly the most OP Trails character lol. Also they had an amusing pair of food critics at the end.

As I was writing this post, I just realized I did everything, but finish reading Moonless Morn, so that’ll be my first order of business tomorrow. Not my favorite Trails book so far, but I’m only halfway through. Wonder what ideas from it will pop up in the future.

I was really hoping to roll credits tonight, but I just ran out of time. Saved in the middle of the final boss fight so I should be on the last form. Excited to see the end tomorrow and enter the post game.

I finally rolled credits this afternoon after 95 hours! Ultimately loved this game a ton thanks to the sharper character writing and the engaging structure between the three routes and the True Reverie Corridor. I really dug the daydreams and minigames in the latter. I expected the broad final resolution in the ending, but the details of how it played out were very cool.

I expected the big final structure to be the final dungeon from the opening movie, but as I mentioned prior I didn’t expect the death laser. I really dug how Rufus planned to sacrifice himself with his final speech and how they did show it with the Elysium vision. Definitely guessed Rufus would ultimately be fine and would be exiled essentially as it happened, but they had me going for a minute!

I don’t know where this game fits exactly in my own Trails rankings just yet and I am rolling right into the epilogue / post game so I’m not fully done yet, but this is my new GOTY front runner. Was an awesome conclusion to the ten Trails games so far. Looking forward to Nayuta in September (which I’ll now put in to make an ST for!) and I’m really looking forward to the two Kuro games in the future!

I’ll definitely still be posting here as I work my way through the epilogue btw! Feels good to be mostly done though haha.

I wrapped up the last smidge of Stratum 4 and fully completed Stratum 5 today. I have some very gnarly equipment for my main party at this point lol. It’s currently Rean, Lloyd, Tio, and Altina. Rean’s my best physical damage dealer and Tio has over 5,000 art strength and just melts everything. Tio and Altina are immune to ailments and Tio just happens to have a ton of health enough to even tank the 5th stratum’s bosses full enhanced S-Craft without any buffs or orders lol. I’m appreciating the more narrow focus at this point as I’ve gone through the majority of the side content so I’m looking forward to the last few levels ahead.

The only area I’ve fallen behind on has been the Trial Doors. Some of my party members fell behind on levels and while I could use the level up items, I do have fun dragging them along for dungeon exploration to keep it interesting haha. I googled how many floors I have left so I’ll probably just save them closer to the end of my playthrough at this point.

I’m hoping I can fully wrap up Reverie before the weekend hits which seems possible.

at the finale final dungeon now. 40 hours in. it's been such a fun ride. honestly i do love this side of Trails that's about shit going down after all the worldbuilding is done.

also i finally saw the 'Fallen Prince' memory and got to know where the heck Cedric's been this whole time! i actually thought C was gonna be him until the reveal man! and then he never showed up in the story.

the memory was dope as hell like damn. you actually get to play as him and go through like brutal training and shit, and man going through a whole ass character arc. so cool

I finished the main story content a week ago and I'm currently doing Reverie Corridor content (I have still to watch half the Daydreams, play most of the minigames and finish some dungeon floors).

I think that the best content in the game is in the Corridor, I liked the concept of the main story but some of the execution was lacking, while all the Daydreams are amazing and serve to expand the world and close some character arcs in a way that the main story can't do.

I'd had enjoyed this game more if it had less main content TBH, I have clocked 100h in the game and still have at least 10 more worth of content, while The Third was way closer and IMO better paced.

Late last night I finally fully finished Trails Into Reverie after 124 hours of adventure! I really enjoyed the Coda content and tackling the big dungeon. I mixed up my teams often which kept it fresh and I really enjoyed how many bosses Reverie regularly throws at you in the TRC given the combat regularly shines best then. Only the very last three floors of the final stratum did I just run through since enemies were starting to run away from me with my high levels and also the meaningful rewards dried up. My favorite other stuff in this block was definitely recruiting the last party member who was a pleasant surprise, getting more Vantage Masters in, and the daydreams. I especially dug Estelle’s, Ash’s, and the Calvard daydreams.

Reverie is my new personal GOTY front runner at this point and I think it’s going to be tough to beat. It’s simultaneously a wonderful conclusion to the ten RPGs and more so far that somehow gave us one meaningful last adventure and goodbye with an incredibly large extended cast, but it also in its last moments teased an exciting future ahead for the series with Calvard. What an amazing adventure and I’m walking away so hyped for the Kuro games.

I enjoyed @BassForever ‘s Trails ranking post so I’m going to give it a try. I’ll throw in the anime for good measure:

12 - Trails in the Sky Complete - I did get a kick out of seeing the Sky characters animated, but this weird fast paced remix of content isn’t terribly satisfying though it’s kind of neat it does its own thing too. I think it was best enjoyed when we got it here when the future was uncertain if we’d ever get the Crossbell games. There is an unexpected call back in Reverie to otherwise not canon events so that’s neat.

11 - Trails Of Cold Steel Northern War - this is a bit of a dud ultimately, but I’m giving it the edge since it does let us see North Ambria, I kind of like the MC (kind of), and there’s a really cool story beat with the captain character in particular on top of some fun stuff with Rean and Lechter. Also there’s a fun twist on the greater franchise name The Legend of Heroes that I kind of dig. But above all else though, it gave us a guy with the title THE AURORA PHENOMENON which is 10/10 amazing lol.

10 - Trails in the Sky The 3rd - Kevin’s wild ride is a great time, but being entirely stuck in a dungeon does drag it down a lot. There’s some cool playable characters here like Renne and Richard which is great and I do dig the Daydream-like Doors which sets up some big plot threads for the rest of the series.

9 - Trails of Cold Steel - This is a good game, but it has perhaps the most relaxed pacing of the series for better and for worse. I definitely want to revisit this game one day as it was one of the first Trails games I played and I wasn’t fully in the groove yet with how I approach and tackle these games. The best part is definitely the introduction of voice acting which really brings the characters to life.

8 - Trails of Cold Steel IV - This was the prior big conclusion of the series so far (the end of saga in Japan) and uh hmm. The first 40 hours or so are some of the most uneven Trails as it doesn’t play to the series strengths, but once you get Rean back we are back on for what is a fairly great another 100(!) hours of adventure. CSIV also fixed my biggest issue with Cold Steel III by bringing back a respectable difficulty. I think my big knock though is I just don’t care about the CURSE of Erebonia haha.

7 - Trails of Cold Steel II - I remember really digging this game at the time, but I also don’t really remember it too well either? Also I was fairly bummed at the time you get to play as Lloyd and I knew I was just missing out on a big moment having not played the Crossbell games. I think this one I sort of knock with CSIV as well as being a little too long.

6 - Trails From Zero - I like this one a lot! Like Sky FC and Azure, I’ve played this one twice so I’ve really gotten to appreciate how this one works front to back. My favorite part is definitely getting to know Crossbell and the SSS and how it starts carefully plotting all of the seeds future adventures are built on. My favorite part however is perhaps how this is largely one of the most standalone Trails adventures where the game doesn’t end on a cliffhanger. This game does drive me a bit crazy with missable content though as checking in with the entire country can get a bit tiresome haha.

5 - Trails of Cold Steel III - Ooh now we’re in the super great stuff! Cold Steel III is one of my favorites in the series. I love how each Act has some big payoffs for each part of the series with Act 1 revolving around Sky, Act 2 Crossbell, Act 3 the new characters, and Act 4 the big finale. Some really cool characters begin assembling in this one that really highlights the promise of this all being one big ongoing epic. My big knock is the difficulty is significantly lower than the rest of the series which is a bummer when you realize that in a 100 hour run time, but obviously that can be fixed by bumping up to Hard for replays.

4 - Trails To Azure - Azure to me has some of the highest highs and a few of the lowest lows, but in general it’s a really awesome adventure with a great cast. The game plays for keeps in a way some of the other games don’t which is so cool. I especially dig the big assault on Crossbell chapter that ends with the town on fire, buildings leveled, and some of my favorite characters injured. It’s also the last of the sprites games and is sort of the last time the battle system is a little more grounded even if Burst/Overdrive (whatever it is called) is pretty gnarly. The ending with Crossbell occupied is pretty wild and darn I would have loved to experience it in proper release order.

3 - Trails Into Reverie - I know it’s a bit wild placing this so high right now and maybe it’ll slide down later, but wow I really dug Reverie. I really enjoyed the split campaign structure, the more thoughtful character writng across the board, and the awesome True Reverie Corridor split between the dungeons, Daydreams, and minigames. I had mixed feelings on Cold Steel IV being the end for Western Zemuria, but Reverie nailed it.

2 Trails in the Sky SC - this game is all payoff for Sky FC and it is absolutely wonderful. Estelle is my favorite main character of the series and seeing her transform into a leader everyone can depend on is fantastic. I enjoyed having new adventures in a world I was already familiar with and seeing new sides of characters I loved. Seeing new parts of Zemuria and Liberl also really widens and deepens the Trails world in such a satisfying way and the grand finale of the adventure is appropriately fantastic. The tougher challenge throughout the game makes the combat system sing. If the series ended with this game, I’d certainly would have still walked away fully satifised and remembered and talked about what those two games alone accomplished passionately for years.

1 - Trails in the Sky - the most humble Trails adventure is still my absolute favorite. Estelle and Joshua’s first trip around Liberl is wonderful as they really dig in and explore each town and meet new characters and friends along the way. I’ll still remember just when it hit me how much I was resonating with this game and how much I was coming to care about its characters and world and was just impressed all the more as I kept going and the danger and adventure kept escalating. Having to wait years on that final unexpected and emotional cliffhanger was just brutal. Trails in the Sky isn’t just my favorite Trails game, it’s one of my absolute favorite games of all time.

I haven't watched the north war anime nor the ova, mostly because I want to live in a delusion that Trails actually has an amazing anime adaptation where they did like 50+ episodes per game and really went all out with the fight scenes. Watching 2 anime made on a budget of $5 would just shatter my delusion :(

I haven't watched the north war anime nor the ova, mostly because I want to live in a delusion that Trails actually has an amazing anime adaptation where they did like 50+ episodes per game and really went all out with the fight scenes. Watching 2 anime made on a budget of $5 would just shatter my delusion :(
Entirely fair haha. If nothing else, they really tried to make it work at times within their means with the Northern War anime. Some good camerawork and cuts in there. Just yeah…not terribly hot ultimately. Episode 3 was the big low point and oof that one was rough on multiple fronts.

Entirely fair haha. If nothing else, they really tried to make it work at times within their means with the Northern War anime. Some good camerawork and cuts in there. Just yeah…not terribly hot ultimately. Episode 3 was the big low point and oof that one was rough on multiple fronts.
It also doesn't help that this anime based upon the northern war came out years late. If Falcom had dropped this anime in 2016 as gap filler between CS2&3, I'd have watched it day 1. As it stands dropping it after Kuro 2 meant we're 5 games away from the events of the anime taking place. For me that suggested that everyone has to get giga ganked, we're gonna need a CS3/4 Kai that retcons even harder then Zero/Azure Kai, or these character will show up in Kuro 3 (or later) leading me to ask why bother bringing them back at all?

It also doesn't help that this anime based upon the northern war came out years late. If Falcom had dropped this anime in 2016 as gap filler between CS2&3, I'd have watched it day 1. As it stands dropping it after Kuro 2 meant we're 5 games away from the events of the anime taking place. For me that suggested that everyone has to get giga ganked, we're gonna need a CS3/4 Kai that retcons even harder then Zero/Azure Kai, or these character will show up in Kuro 3 (or later) leading me to ask why bother bringing them back at all?
I think it was based off a phone game in Japan that I’m not even sure came out? There’s a few things that are cool, and I do think the first minute or so when they introduce the Aurora Phenomenon is 10/10 for how amusingly weird it is, but generally speaking it’s not really worth watching. Just kind of a dud overall.

Stuff that’s cool if you never want to see it:

The coolest part is definitely meeting a character who is involved in the burning of Celdic and how it haunted him.

You get to see Northern Ambria, though mainly just the capital. You do get to see how its government functioned (or didn’t).

Seeing Lechter at work. (Though we just got that in Reverie too)

You do see why North Ambria gets invaded in between CS2 and CS3.

Having another character meet Rean Schwarzer and kind of seeing how ridiculous he is. Dude just busts out his fishing rod in a dangerous situation lol.

They have a moment where they say the real heroes are the townspeople who do end up helping the main character save the day.

There’s one character whose the villain that I’m wondering if they were new here or if they show up in the Kuro games. They seem kind of out place.

You see how Sara’s Dad died.

I wrote out eight things in that spoiler tag, which might suggest it is worth watching, but in general I still can’t recommend it unless you really just want to see everything Trails haha.

finally fully done with Reverie, maingame, postgame and the final daydreams 56 hours in!

ldYITob.png

amazing ride honestly. immediately one of my all time favourite Trails, likely only behind Trails Zero and Azure for me

Back
Top Bottom