• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom launches May 12th, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me seeing what I want to see, or is Links Run faster? As I found BOTW borderline unplayable due to how slow Link moved.

You can run faster in BotW too, just equip the proper armorset.

Or use a paraglider / horse / shield surf, all faster, some even more depending on terrain or wind. Top speed while shield surfing is legit so fun.

Never found Links speed to be a problem, I haven't played any open world game where there isn't a horse or boat that's intended to be a faster option. I think if a character moves too fast certain elements like combat or dungeons become untenable. Though Id like something like an on call horse in TotK.

51oPD5wUYjL._SX497_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Zonai seem very inspired on Mayan culture, maybe it's worth the time do dive into its symbolism but I'm sure a lot if other people have done similar things.

Edit: deep dive by Zelda Universe
This is super interesting, I only read the first thread page and the posters ideas are blowing my mind, I also want to give that book on Mayan prophecies a read, after spending so much time in the BotW world I never put it together that the Zonai were basically Hyrule Mayans.

Hey everyone. Upon request, we will be locking this thread. Please continue the discussion, speculation and anticipation in the pre-release thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom