• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic The Game Awards 2023 |ST| Tears of the Keighdom

Why would they call it Monster Hunter Wilds. We already have a MHW, and we even already have a MHWI

So it's near the end. I already expecting none of the Israel-Palestine stuff but not even 1 single nod about the layoffs this year is wild af, even with TGA's standard...

So it's near the end. I already expecting none of the Israel-Palestine stuff but not even 1 single nod about the layoffs this year is wild af, even with TGA's standard...
I was half-joking earlier how that dig against Call of Duty's campaign length was the most critical we'd be hearing in this show... turns out it was true.

Congratulations to Pikmin 4 for winning the GOTY award. You still don't know but it was shadow dropped among the nominees.

Nintendo went from shadow dropping BotW DLC and announcing Sephiroth in Smash at this show to 2 consecutive no-shows.
Nintendo is waiting patiently to strike with Switch 2. Now is not the time and it's time for the other guys to get their shine. These things are cyclic.

Okay they know flute guy is a meme at this point holy shit

What was that thing?
and why didn't it seem to be mic'ed?

Boo

Edit: Just kidding, if there was one game zelda could lose too I am glad it was BG3.

Last edited:
so what was played for Resident Evil 4 lol

Not watching. But if there’s one thing i can’t recall when I beat the game. Is any music at all.

Back
Top Bottom