• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic The Game Awards 2023 |ST| Tears of the Keighdom

The only way Baldur’s Gate doesn’t win at this point is if there’s vote splitting with Alan Wake. But I don’t see it happening.

8RMGxYOGzNObfyeR.jpg

"Baldur's Gate 3."

BG3 sweep is deserved, mostly happy with the awards so far outside of art style

I do feel Zelda deserves a bit more love, but happy most of my favorites this year have won in the categories.

TGA Winners

Baldur's Gate 3- 5
Alan Wake 2- 2
Forza Motorsport- 2
Armored Core VI- 1
Cocoon- 1
Cyberpunk 2077- 1
Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth- 1
Final Fantasy XVI- 1
HiFi Rush- 1
Honkai: Star Rail- 1
The Last of Us- 1
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- 1
Pikmin 4- 1
Resident Evil Village VR- 1
Sea of Stars- 1
Street Fighter 6- 1
Super Mario Bros. Wonder- 1
Tchia- 1

Awards we are still waiting on:

GOTY
Game Direction

BG3 sweep is deserved, mostly happy with the awards so far outside of art style

I do feel Zelda deserves a bit more love, but happy most of my favorites this year have won in the categories.
Zelda TOTK really doesn't, tbh, but I'm glad that it got that award.

CRPGs need the attention; that means Baldur's Gate 3 should get the award, honestly.

So who exactly is Baldur and why does he have 3 gates and where do they lead and who goes through those gates?
No one ever asks him how is he though

All those FF Roman numerals are blurring into each other for me, making it hard for me to care

Back
Top Bottom