• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Event TGS 2023 Trailers and Announcements Thread

Yu Suzuki discussed Air Twister at 10pm ET last night. Did that end up making it online?

^

Not sure if there's a translated version, but it looks like there's a lot of gameplay footage of you skip around!

HeyooOoOooOoO! Are we excited for today’s lineup?
• Koei Tecmo
• Square Enix
Tempered, because I just think that, much like a lot of these other showcases, there's nothing new.

On that note? KT's was a bit of a disappointment. All recaps. Wherever that new Dynasty Warriors may be, today wasn't its day, either.

Here you go all go for those that are fans of Honkai Impact (I really should play this one sometime).

Tempered, because I just think that, much like a lot of these other showcases, there's nothing new.

On that note? KT's was a bit of a disappointment. All recaps. Wherever that new Dynasty Warriors may be, today wasn't its day, either.

"Dear diary,

it's day 2 of TGS ... and the feeling that all the japanese thirds wait for some very specific thing to be announced get's stronger."

^^

Huge Koei Tecmo fan here so I'm more interested in all that they have to offer.
I want another themed Warriors game, but I presume that’d be featured in a Nintendo Direct

I’m skipping whatever SE’s showing that FFVII related. I don’t wanna spoil myself

Oh, shit! A Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII remake? The original back on PS2 is one of my favorite entries. I spent so many nights going "one more turn" just to realize the sun was rising.

huh
The game is a 2D platformer. Your task is to run freely around the stage and defeat enemies to liberate Shinjuku City. However, you’re not the only one inhabiting your body; Coneru is with you. Her influence on you will be beyond your imagination.

Her mood may change your attack methods, finding comics may inspire new skills, and eating sweets could skyrocket her mood, power, and speed. Yet, you may also find yourselves pausing to appreciate small wonders in the city or simply petting a cat. You’ll experience various adventures “together with Coneru.”

This 2D action game, where consciousness and emotions transcend dimensions to mix and burn, will become an unforgettable “2D action date” for both you and Coneru!

for context, this is based off of a fairly popular Japanese Twitter artist. @dimegir . with the characters appearing in various 3D animations.

probably would deserve it's own thread, if anyone else on here even recognizes them.

Pity indeed.

Never played the original game though so I don't know whether or not to be excited.
8 is one of the iconic one in the series where they introduced a lot of things and also made it a little more friendly to newcomers. It was a great choice to remake that

Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds Ultimate for 2024, nice to see someone rescued this. I enjoyed the original a lot, going to be interested if they changed the pixel art since the remade everything in UE5

There is going to be another mini live from falcom jdk band in 3 hours

Also kudos to the host of D3's Custom Mech Wars because everyday he has also created his own "robo" box gundam guy disguise for the show lol

uYZh0DR.png

6bGgtdD.png

Jdu3j55.png

Just to close on this

Sandland story trailer

Story gameplay of Inazuma eleven, and still no date of course because L5

And the only game from Bushiroad previously announced with a date is Goblin Slayer on Feb 29

Back
Top Bottom