• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Event TGS 2023 Trailers and Announcements Thread

Always loved TGS. Might not have the most major announcements but felt like it has the best of unique game announcements and actual reverence for classic Japanese games that you won’t get from any other show. Sure the big revivals might be revealed at a big western show or publish presentation, but you won’t get the love of an M2 announcement and presentation that usually happen here.

Very nice to see Rushing Beat return! Love these brawlers. Very underrated.

It'll be interesting if there's something on the Xbox showcase of interest.
Not really expecting much else than Now you can play this and that game on gamepass... but who knows, sometime the industry surprises.

Otherwise, still hoping for that decapolice release date

It'll be interesting if there's something on the Xbox showcase of interest.
Not really expecting much else than Now you can play this and that game on gamepass... but who knows, sometime the industry surprises.

Otherwise, still hoping for that decapolice release date
If you're talking about ports then I'm 100% certain there is, but I doubt any World Premieres. This is where I expect to see either SMTV multiplatform or FF7Remake Xbox port.

Can someone who's smarter than me find this game?
It was in the Gamera Games Now show but I can't find any trace of it actually (on the verge of) existing.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edit: ah got it;

It was in the Gamera Games Now show but I can't find any trace of it actually (on the verge of) existing.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yeah, just found the page, too, but it took way too much work to actually get to it, lol.

Oh my god, a Rival Turf sequel! One of the gems of my childhood, I always though it was better than Final Fight (until FF3 came out). Quite hyped!

Also, Izuna? Right after Shiren? What's this Mystery Dungeon resurgence? I absolutely love it.

New game from Suda51, Hotel Barcelona, now has a gameplay trailer. Not for me but looks interesting at least :LOL:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Wish-listing right now!

Thank you!

If you're talking about ports then I'm 100% certain there is, but I doubt any World Premieres. This is where I expect to see either SMTV multiplatform or FF7Remake Xbox port.
Not FF7 but they are getting Octopath 2 (the better game 😏)

Lies of P looks ridiculous; not sure if that's a good or bad thing... 🤔
The demo for Lies of P was pretty good. Probably the closest thing to Bloodborne on PC and Xbox (and PS5) we'll get in a while. Not a game for me but there was certainly a lot to love for fans of the genre.

Endless Dungeons reminds me of those coop survival Warcraft III maps back in the day like Warchasers and SWAT Aftermath.

Wait Izuna gets a game on Switch? Those were a hardcore addiction for me on DS, so happy rn! 😁😁😁

All Might and Shoto just have horrible voice acting in the English dub. Sabat was a horrid choice for All Might and Shoto's English VA makes him sound like he's 40 years old.

Level-5 had their one day of marketing brilliance back in February, and then suddenly remembered that they’re Level-5 and went back to whatever the hell that presentation was supposed to be.

Level-5 maintaining that Fantasy Life and Decapolice are 2023 games without giving a concrete date is, uh, a choice.
Really looks like Level-5 is playing the "everything is fine, really!"-game. How long are they going to pretend everything is ok I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom