• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Summer Gaming Fest 2023 |ST| June 8th, 2023 15:00 ET / 12:00 PT / 21:00 CEST

Summer Game Fest showcases are an interesting test to see if the public would pay to go to an E3-style stage show Today's, during a work day at the YouTube Theater (seats 6000), was not a sell-out. Lots of media/pros there. Tickets listed for $10 today

I’ve been quite happy with the reveals so far. Sonic and Prince of Persia both look like a return to form for me. Wholesome Games Direct is early tomorrow morning, I’m really looking forward to that as it tends to offer something a bit different

If I lived in LA I would have paid $10 to watch this live. That said I'd never schedule a trip to LA just to watch 1 show. There would need to be several open to the public shows and events to go hands on before I'd ever consider that kind of trip/expense. "That's just E3" yes I know, and that's the point. If these companies want big audiences at their shows, they really need something like E3 to anchor them all to one location.

Caught up on trailers this morning. Sand World looks neat, sorta like Borderlands or Metal Max if they were made by Toriyama will have to keep an eye on that. Rebirth looks like a head trip and it's absolutely fascinating how much XV has steered the direction of the franchise since.

And you all weren't kidding about Palworld. Holy moly 😂

Sitting on it, and I'd give this a C rating. Only things that really spoke to me were Remnant II and Alan Wake II

Back
Top Bottom