• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are that forum?
No, the purple one. There's been a fairly strong anti Midori sentiment developing there, but at the same time new threads about her information keep being posted, in turn inviting more of the negative comments, etc.

(At least, I assume that's what Midori is referring to, I haven't really seen any hostility towards her on Famiboards, to be honest)

No, the purple one. There's been a fairly strong anti Midori sentiment developing there, but at the same time new threads about her information keep being posted, in turn inviting more of the negative comments, etc.

(At least, I assume that's what Midori is referring to, I haven't really seen any hostility towards her on Famiboards, to be honest)
Midori decided to calls it quits after being with Nintendo fans for less than a week.

Which is highly understandable. /jk

Yeah. I remembered people questioning the purpose of leaking codename and there is one conspiracy thread (is it about Pyoro or Midori?) on this forum but I don’t know if it’s that bad for her to be like “I quit”. But maybe she actually talking about here cause I remembered she said something about registering an account on here.

Whatever did the posters using Bisexual Lighting Mode do?
It's probably his fault.

wide-purple-pikmin-v0-c11kw6xzmjkb1.png

I remembered people questioning the purpose of leaking codename and there is one conspiracy thread (is it about Pyoro or Midori?) but I don’t know if it’s that bad.
You can read the last few Midori rumour threads, you'll see plenty of what I am talking about within the first dozen or so comments of any of those threads.

Yeah. I remembered people questioning the purpose of leaking codename and there is one conspiracy thread (is it about Pyoro or Midori?) on this forum but I don’t know if it’s that bad for her to be like “I quit”. But maybe she actually talking about here cause I remembered she said something about registering an account on here.
There were a few people here on this very thread acting very passive aggressive towards her info

It’s the same theory on Era too.
its here, some posters had a weird theory about how the original midori retired, and another person is running the account now, maybe someone not even from japan
There were a few people here on this very thread acting very passive aggressive towards her info
We lost a real one.

crying-meme-lebron-james.gif

Nate... Brazil, we promise we won't no longer throw shades, i'll even buy y'all some Robux, for peace.

We memed on her a little because leaking codenames, specially right when she posted them and before they were linked to franchises, is the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to info.

"Nintendo is making a new Mario game" Oh really?

There's been some more interesting ones but it's understandable why people would be frustrated with that, specially with how prevalent leakers and insiders have become in the last couple of years and how their every word is treated as gospel.

undisputed evidence for the 18th which would made it a tuesday.
Get your M. Bison gifs ready for the 18th folks just in case.

Era has been making the exact same comments, in much larger numbers, than here.
Well yea, Era is a larger forum. That's to be expected.

Which isn't to say there aren't some of us here that are skeptical of the account regarding anything outside of Atlus/Sega, we just stopped bringing it up a few pages back when it was requested.

Unfortunately, I wish I could say I was surprised that people on Era are doing some sort of harassment campaign, but considering that dossier that came out earlier in the year about posters in the political threads on that site doxing people, I'm not surprised at all.

its here, some posters had a weird theory about how the original midori retired, and another person is running the account now, maybe someone not even from japan
It’s not a weird theory when the scope of the leaks rapidly expanded as much as they did. The problem is when people use it as a springboard for attacks or become weirdly defensive over it.

We should probably start asking people not to share these kinds of gossip tweets. It’s not going to lead to anything productive.

Edit: In case it wasn’t clear, I was reacting to someone reacting to Steve’s post and shared tweet on the prior page. Not the tweet mentioning harassment just above which I hadn’t read yet when I replied. I feel this was implied by my original post, but I want to explicitly say no one should be getting attacked/harassed over video game leaks.

Last edited:
reading over that era thread... seriously uncomfortable how people are acting about her. not a fan at all. theres skepticism and theres whatever they're doing over there. seems its stretched into actual harassment now too.

Grass simulator is the most needed video game release of the decade

Nate and MVG are doing an xbox showcase reaction video and he said the Nintendo prediction video would be later so I don't think the Nintendo direct is that soonish. I'm guessing 25thish right now.

While she's probably referring to Era, let's not pretend we haven't seen rude behaviour towards insiders, even in this very thread. Like folks maybe stop getting heated about leaks for video game commercials and go for a walk.

reading over that era thread... seriously uncomfortable how people are acting about her. not a fan at all. theres skepticism and theres whatever they're doing over there. seems its stretched into actual harassment now too.

Thankfully this doesn't sound like any users here, since most of y'all are like pieces of chocolate, sweet.

But on the other hand, that's absolutely awful, what's she's going through, since the internet can be absolutely awful, especially when you have a following.

It’s not a weird theory when the scope of the leaks rapidly expanded as much as they did. The problem is when people use it as a springboard for attacks or become weirdly defensive over it.

We should probably start asking people not to share these kinds of gossip tweets. It’s not going to lead to anything productive.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with discussing it either. It’s when people get weirdo mode or go into rabbit holes (which happens way more in general too).

For the record despite my disdain for leakers, I've no issues with Midori, and even tho I would prefer they all stop, none of them deserve to be harassed.

My personal opinion is i think Midori can be trusted with SEGA/Altus stuff. For everything else i remain skeptical as it just seems crazy someone could have so much info on such a wide assortment of projects from this many publishers.

Last edited:
reading over that era thread... seriously uncomfortable how people are acting about her. not a fan at all. theres skepticism and theres whatever they're doing over there.

EDIT - seems its stretched into actual harassment now too.

Bruh, weirdos need to leave these people alone. Why does it always devolve into absurdity? This is not life and death information here. We're talking about video games--essentially toys.

You’re talking about third party games? I don’t believe I ever said anything about SGF or any specific showcases, just that I heard from contacts that their companies were antsy and hoping to be able to talk about some projects during the Summer.

The companies in question didn’t show up in Geoff’s thing at all, so I’m not too fussed. Someone will at the very least drop some winks sooner rather than later.

I did, however, talk to the dev of a smaller, anticipated release during SGF Play Days yesterday and they signaled that Nintendo hasn’t talked to them about Switch 2 at all yet, and that was personally a bit upsetting. There seems to be a huge chasm in communication between what Nintendo’s been telling big publishers and smaller ones.
Ah, I must have misread/misunderstood your post. I thought summer was in reference to the summer showcases. I assume Nintendo may be waiting until closer to announcement for small indie dev communication to prevent leaks, as much as it sucks

Bruh, weirdos need to leave these people alone. Why does it always devolve into absurdity? This is not life and death information here. We're talking about video games--essentially toys.
stop right there buddy, it's not ,,essentially toys''. it's an interactive medium, with over the shoulder gameplay, with 30 minues of unskippiple lecutscenes /jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom