• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V |ST| It's Not Persona(L), It's Demon Negotiations

Seems like physical copies are difficult to find almost everywhere outside US/Japan, right? There’s literally NO physical copies in my country. Either Atlus massively undershipped the game or this is going to sell way way better than expected.

Seems like physical copies are difficult to find almost everywhere outside US/Japan, right? There’s literally NO physical copies in my country. Either Atlus massively undershipped the game or this is going to sell way way better than expected.
In europe nintendo is the publisher and distributor.
so yeah, somethings off…

In europe nintendo is the publisher and distributor.
so yeah, somethings off…

Contacted Nintendo again this evening and the rep was pretty much trying to get rid of me the entire time, there was a queue so I'd imagine they are having a lot of enquiries about this and the conversation basically ended with "contact DPD" which are the courier for over here in the UK. I did say payment was taken well over a week ago now and order was put into processing but they said "you should get tracking details soon" but that was what they told me yesterday and I'd imagine will be tomorrow when I reach out to them again (lol).

Finally shipped and says "Delivery appointment scheduled", still says arriving tomorrow. It shipped via UPS. Pls arrive on time.

I cant wait! Just a few more ours. Just not sure on which difficulty I will start. I love challenge and I love rpgs but never really played SMT.

black-security-guard-dancing-black-guard-meme.gif

I have to say, Atlus exceeded expectations with all things SMTV release. Not just the WW release but the daily demon showcases, multiple YouTube videos with info, livestreams, etc. Of course, this was after 4 years of silence, but still haha.

Man, the screenshot…2000 dollar…

askes the store, they will „get it tomorrow, for shure“…
Hahahaha it is not 2500 USD, it is 2500 Mexican pesos, meaning 125 USD.

I am not Mexican, but I have been living here for 3 years and of the things that bothered me a lot was that they use the $ for their currency as well, some use MXN, but I would say the bad majority of the country uses $ Hahahha.

Not quite sure if I'm digging this theme yet. I think I could grow to like it though. I never found the soundtrack of SMT 3 or 4 particularly amazing and so far the tracks that I've heard of SMT 5 have been quite good.

A few weeks back I actually booked next week off work without actually thinking about the SMTV release date. A happy coincidence!

Looks like my premium edition is going to arrive the 16th.
Gonna have to be patient until then and try to not spoil me.

Hahahaha it is not 2500 USD, it is 2500 Mexican pesos, meaning 125 USD.

I am not Mexican, but I have been living here for 3 years and of the things that bothered me a lot was that they use the $ for their currency as well, some use MXN, but I would say the bad majority of the country uses $ Hahahha.
I asumed after an initial shock that its an webside error and that its just pesos, but did not know that they generally use the same symbol oO

30 min to go 👀

I'm most excited about whether I'll enjoy the open world-ish approach to the game over having traditional dungeons. I think it's fine to change things up every once in a while so I'm optimistic.

EU Fami the DLCs and free JPN voices, Safety difficulty are on the eShop right now. Game is unlocked.

Real SMT hours tonight.

Got my copy slightly early (thank you random retailer I didn't even know we had in our city) and have been playing for a while. Game is really good but hard difficulty is definitely pretty harsh, I'm not gonna turn it down but it probably close to doubles the average playtime without prior knowledge of the game. Hope everyone playing tonight has fun with the game.

I played for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Normal difficulty.

I almost got a game over 3 times already against common mobs, twice I had to use the good old Xenoblade “running always is a valid tactic”.

Wonderful beginning!

Got confirmation that my copied shipped and is planned to arrive Friday!

Have the Weekend reserved for the goty.

I almost got a game over 3 times already against common mobs, twice I had to use the good old Xenoblade “running always is a valid tactic”.

Wonderful beginning!
Yeah I think normal is going to be fine for me. Hard is more for maybe once I've played the game through and know it better

Wonderful beginning!

I gotta say you usually don't get that kind of difficulty in Jrpgs these days so that's nice to hear lmao.

I gotta say you usually don't get that kind of difficulty in Jrpgs these days so that's nice to hear lmao.

The last tougher one I remember was Octopath Traveler and even there it was only against some of the optional bosses. But I loved the challenge!

Apparently it's unlocking at midnight PST, not EST

Which I mean c'mon Atlus why you gotta do this to me
That's okay. I've got it preloaded, I have tomorrow off, and I'm stocked up on snacks and coffee. Time to get some sleep and then hit it tomorrow!

This weekend belongs to SMT V, the Elden Ring Network Test and FH5. What a great time ahead of me!

My copy is being delivered!! I hope it arrives before lunch!! And today I close earlier because it's Friday!! Cannot wait any more!!

It’s up on US eShop but the JP voice pack download is slooooooooow. I was put on this earth to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom