• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Seinfeld |ST| "No, no, nothing happens!"

a-twin-peaks-seinfeld-meme-apologies-if-this-has-been-v0-erpqdgxed0v91.jpg

Watching Seinfeld for the first time thanks to all the drive-by posts on Fami the encouragement of Famiboards.

Will report back once it clicks. I'm still in the "I don't get it and I'm too afraid to ask" phase.

Watching Seinfeld for the first time thanks to all the drive-by posts on Fami the encouragement of Famiboards.

Will report back once it clicks. I'm still in the "I don't get it and I'm too afraid to ask" phase.
I love this. I'm glad to hear that we all wore you down convinced you to give it a try.

Never be too afraid to ask! If you're struggling through the earlier seasons in particular, try watching it the way 95% of people did back in the day: in random order, like you're watching cable reruns!

What I'm about to say is common knowledge but this show is fucking amazing. I'm on a work trip and they have Seinfeld marathon on one channel and it's just fucking🤌🏾

It's time for a Seinfeld Quiz! How many can questions can you get right?

01 — What name does George use an his alter ego?
Art Vandelay

02 — Which baseball player does Jerry have a crush on?
Keith Hernandez

03 — What’s the name of Morty & Helen Seinfeld’s retirement community?
Del Boca Vista

04 — What day of the year is Festivus celebrated?
December 23rd

05 — What’s the name of Kramer’s oft-mentioned, never-seen pal?
Bob Sacamano

06 — The Maestro’s real name?
Bob Cobb

07 — The tagline for the film Rochelle, Rochelle?
“An erotic journey from Milan to Minsk”

Last edited:
08 — What is George’s job title with the Yankees?
Assistant to the Traveling Secretary

09 — Jerry’s apartment number? (Most of the time)
5A

10 — What makes George smart and Elaine dumb?
Abstaining from sex

11 — What is the moniker of the serial killer Kramer is arrested on suspicion of being?
The Smog Strangler

12 — Business front for the cult that refuses to recruit George?
Sunshine Carpet Cleaners

13 — Which baked good breaks Jerry’s no-vomit streak?
A black & white cookie

14 — What delicious Indian vegetable soup is a favourite of Kramer’s?
Mulligatawny

15 — Elaine’s favourite baseball team?
The Baltimore Orioles

16 — Which red wine variety is out of stock on Kramer and Mickey’s double date?
Merlot

17 — What packaged pastries does Jerry use to torment Newman?
Drake’s Coffee Cakes

18 — Which actor does George unsuccessfully try and have an affair with to end his engagement to Susan?
Marissa Tomei

19 — Jerry’s alter ego?
Kel Varnsen

20 — What Japanese cable network is in talks to air the “Jerry” pilot?
NBC (Nakamura Broadcasting Corporation)

I've been thinking about watching my Seinfeld DVDs start-to-finish. I've probably seen like 90% of the show in syndication over the years but this might be good background noise watching while I do other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom