• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Sanei |ST| Gotta Collect 'Em All

I'm not sure if they do tours or anything like that, but if you want to buy some plushies in person, Nintendo Tokyo sells plenty! They even have their own, non Sanei plushies there.
Thanks Clov! Definitely going to check out the Nintendo store in Osaka and Tokyo. We were lucky enough to get to visit the NYC store in May and it was all decked out for TOTK which was really neat. I also woke up at 5 AM a few weeks ago to get Kirby Cafe reservations. They just cracked down on scalpers this month so it was fortuitous timing that made it slightly less crazy trying to get them.

So when is Sanei releasing more DK plushies? All I’m saying is that if we don’t get any more Kong/ animal buddy plushies for that DK theme park I’m gonna explode

Oatchi and the Ice Pikmin plush are out now!

Dang, it looks like it's sold out nearly everywhere for US sales. Does anyone know, is the Amazon JP the only official one in stock? It's 4380 yen but I'm guessing the price won't get any better unless there's a restock for import stores so I'm thinking I should jump on it unless I want this to be the Qbby amiibo all over again.

Very busy day for Sanei; three sets of plushes all released!

Dang, it looks like it's sold out nearly everywhere for US sales. Does anyone know, is the Amazon JP the only official one in stock? It's 4380 yen but I'm guessing the price won't get any better unless there's a restock for import stores so I'm thinking I should jump on it unless I want this to be the Qbby amiibo all over again.

I'm hearing there have been stock issues with these two even at the Nintendo Stores in Japan; seemingly very popular. These will most likely join the rest of the Pikmin line in being reprinted again and again until the end of time so you shouldn't have to worry about a Qbby amiibo situation, I hope ^^

Reissue of the original Luigi's Mansion 2 plushes coming for the remaster:

(Also forgot to post this one a month ago whoops).

Back
Top Bottom