• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Rollin' Rascal Kickstarter Announcement Trailer (3D Sonic-like)

This is great news, but I don't see this game running at 60fps on the Switch. So I'll likely have to get it elsewhere when it finally releases. A fast-paced 3D platformer in the style of 3D Sonic really needs to run at 60fps minimum IMO.
Truth be told, I would be shocked if this was only on Switch and not made available on Switch 2, given the 2026 release date. I think that platform would have a decent chance at 60 FPS performance.

Truth be told, I would be shocked if this was only on Switch and not made available on Switch 2, given the 2026 release date. I think that platform would have a decent chance at 60 FPS performance.

Oh, wow. I didn't notice that it was slated for a 2026 release. We could all be living on Mars by then for all I know.

The stretch goals are pretty ridiculous. A hub world costs $50K?
They blew through nine stretch goals since your post, six of which were just in the last 12 hours of the campaign so.. 😅

I thought they all seemed high at first too but they had surprisingly little trouble meeting them.

Btw yall, the Kickstarter campaign is officially done, with $240K pledged.

They asked for $50K.

Long live indies!

Back
Top Bottom