• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trading Thread

Looking for Violet Paradox Pokemon
Have Scarlet Paradox Pokemon
Permanent trade

If anyone's looking for Auspicious Armors let me know

I've already got a Ceruledge so this is mostly a "giveaway" but I'll take any Violet exclusive if you're willing to give one

If anyone's looking for Auspicious Armors let me know

I've already got a Ceruledge so this is mostly a "giveaway" but I'll take any Violet exclusive if you're willing to give one
I have, or can easily get, any Violet exclusive you'd like. I don't need an Armarouge but I am missing most other Scarlet exclusives

Is anyone able to help me get the Scarlet Paradox Pokémon and a touch trade for Koraidon?

I can make eggs for anything else including starters, and can catch all the Violet Paradox mons if you need.

Is anyone able to help me get the Scarlet Paradox Pokémon and a touch trade for Koraidon?

I can make eggs for anything else including starters, and can catch all the Violet Paradox mons if you need.
I'm around

I have the following Pokemon for anybody who needs one.

• Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Larvitar
  • Scream Tail
  • Scream Tail
  • Scream Tail
  • Flutter Mane
  • Slither Wing
  • Slither Wing
  • Iron Treads
  • Iron Moth
  • Iron Bundle
  • Iron Bundle
  • Iron Hands
  • Iron Hands
  • Iron Jugulis
  • Iron Jugulis
  • Iron Thorns
  • Iron Valiant

I have the following Pokemon for anybody who needs one.

• Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Quaxly
  • Larvitar
  • Scream Tail
  • Scream Tail
  • Scream Tail
  • Flutter Mane
  • Slither Wing
  • Slither Wing
  • Iron Treads
  • Iron Moth
  • Iron Bundle
  • Iron Bundle
  • Iron Hands
  • Iron Hands
  • Iron Jugulis
  • Iron Jugulis
  • Iron Thorns
  • Iron Valiant

Do you still have any Quaxlys available for trade? Last starter I need after getting a Sprigatito from Surprise trader!

Edit: Not even 5 minutes after this post a kind soul surprise traded a Japanese Quaxly, I’m so grateful

Last edited:
Looking for:
  • Hidden Ability Murkrow (Prankster, Moxie on Honchkrow)

Have:
  • Hidden Ability Sprigatito - Protean
  • Hidden Ability Quaxly - Moxie
  • Hidden Ability Mankey - Defiant
  • Hidden Ability Wattrel - Competitive
  • Hidden Ability Flamigo - Costar
  • Hidden Ability Eevee - Anticipation
  • Other Hidden Abilities, ask and I can take a look
  • Violet exclusives.

Last edited:
Looking for: Hidden Ability Mankey (Defiant) and Hidden Ability Murkrow (Prankster, Moxie on Honchkrow)

Have: Hidden Ability Sprigatito, other Hidden Ability Pokemon from Raids I can comb through if you're looking for those, Violet exclusives.
How do you get HA Pokemon? Raids only?

I haven’t tried this before, I have two Quaxly to trade for one Fuecoco and one Sprigatito. If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll set up a link code!

Edit: Thank you @Appelsider! I have all the starters now :)

Last edited:
I haven’t tried this before, I have two Quaxly to trade for one Fuecoco and one Sprigatito. If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll set up a link code!
Not sure if you still need one, but I've got spriggy and fuecoco if you still need them!

I haven't got a quaxly myself, so the trade would work out!

Not sure if you still need one, but I've got spriggy and fuecoco if you still need them!

I haven't got a quaxly myself, so the trade would work out!
Awesome! When do you want to do it? I’m free for the next little bit if you are.

I feel bad for asking but im still early on the game but i would love to play with charmander (was always my favorite). If anyone of you breeds babys of him i would be very happy if you could share one with me. I would take good care of him!

Edit: I just got one via surpise trades!

Last edited:
Have: Prankster Murkrows (HA)

LF: Any cool hidden ability pokemon

Looking for any of the Charmander line, I missed out on the raids since I hadn't unlocked 6 stars yet. I have a ton of pokemon in my boxes for finishing the dex so let me know what you're looking for in return.

Edit: I have my Charmander! Now I'm happy to breed one if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Violet player here. Looking to exchange version exclusive legendary.

Last edited:
Looking for any of the Charmander line, I missed out on the raids since I hadn't unlocked 6 stars yet. I have a ton of pokemon in my boxes for finishing the dex so let me know what you're looking for in return.

Edit: I have my Charmander! Now I'm happy to breed one if anyone wants.

Ooh yeah can I have one? I'll give you a Prankster Murkrow (Hidden Ability)

Hi everyone!

Looking for: Iron Valiant, Iron Thorns, Iron Moth, Iron Jugulis, Iron Hands, Iron Bundle, and Iron Treads
Can trade: Roaring Moon, Flutter Mane, Scream Tail, and Brute Bonnet

In desperate need of a Cracked Pot to evolve my Shiny Sinistea! I have the Chipped pot and a bunch of Pokemon to trade (finished the Pokedex) so let me know what you want. Really wanna evolve my purple guy.

Hey, can anyone help me evolve my Finizen? I promise it will be quick!

Would anyone be to trade me Koraidon? It's the last Pokemon I need to complete the Pokedex. It can be a trade back situation as well. I was trying the 03990400 link code for one, but literally every person I've encountered has had Miraidon as well lol

Back
Top Bottom