• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trading Thread

NabiscoFelt

CrossCode superfan
Pronouns
he/him
Hey everyone!

With Pokemon Scarlet and Violet officially released and out for a whole entire day, I figured it would be a good time to start up a trading thread to host all of Fami's Pokemon offers and requests. Feel free to list out any requests and offers you may have, and try not to clog up the thread with any other posts!

If the mods want to start something official, or if there's any feature that makes this easier, feel free to let me know

Resources:
A guide to trading in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. There's a lot out there so I chose Hard Drive because to my shock, it's not a parody article, and I thought that was funny in its own way

How to make egg

Version exclusives - source

Pokemon Scarlet

Tauros (Blaze Breed)
Larvitar / Pupitar / Tyranitar
Drifloon / Drifblim
Stunky / Skuntank
Deino / Zweilous / Hydreigon
Skrelp / Dragalge
Oranguru
Stonjourner
Great Tusk
Brute Bonnet
Sandy Shocks
Scream Tail
Flutter Mane
Slither Wing
Roaring Moon
Armarouge
Koraidon

Pokemon Violet

Tauros (Aqua Breed)
Misdreavus / Mismagius
Gulpin / Swalot
Bagon / Shelgon / Salamence
Clauncher / Clawitzer
Passimian
Dreepy / Drakloak / Dragapult
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Moth
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Thorns
Iron Bundle
Iron Valiant
Ceruledge
Miraidon

To start off, my inspiration for the thread:

Offer: Sprigatito, lvl 1, Male, Impish Nature
Looking for: Another starter Pokemon or a Violet exclusive 'mon. I'll accept trading "on credit" as well if someone really wants one now

I just wanna try out the trading, I have a Toxel amd Charcadet if anyone wants one, don't mind too much what I get!

I think I just saw the final evolution of my starter in a raid.

Yeah, sorry, bud. You're benched now.

Gotta trade up for one of the other ones just as soon as I figure out how to make eggs.

I've beaten Scarlet and am looking for someone with Violet to help complete each other's pokedexs. So stats, natures, pokeballs - all irrelevant for this. Just ticking those boxes.

I have Fuecocos to spare if you have a different starter.

Otherwise, it's
My Larvitar for your Bagon
My Deino for your Dreepy
My Stunky for your Gulpin
My Drifloon for your Misdreavous
My Stonjourner for your Eiscue
My Oranguru for your Passimian
My Skrelp for your Clauncher
My 7 paradox pokemon for your 7 paradox pokemon
And finally, to exchange Koraidon for Miraidon and then trade them back

This needs to be the rival Miraidon you catch in post-game as you can't trade the story one

Also want to trade Haunter, Slowpoke and Scyther to evolve them (and then receive them back)
Also want to trade a Charcadet and have you evolve it and trade it back (I can do the same)

Also looking to do co-op to evolve Finizen

I might be early as probably not many people are in this position yet, but I should be available this evening.

FT: got 3 baby Quayxly’s looking for a new home
LF: malicious armor if anyone’s got an extra🥲 If not I’ll take Fuecoco or a sprig

12/04/2022

Dex is finished, but I'm willing to trade HAs and high IV mons

Last edited:
I've beaten Scarlet and am looking for someone with Violet to help complete each other's pokedexs. So stats, natures, pokeballs - all irrelevant for this. Just ticking those boxes.

Otherwise, it's
My Deino for your Dreepy

This needs to be the rival Miraidon you catch in post-game as you can't trade the story one

Also want to trade Haunter, Slowpoke and Scyther to evolve them (and then receive them back)
Also want to trade a Charcadet and have you evolve it and trade it back (I can do the same)

I might be early as probably not many people are in this position yet, but I should be available this evening.
If you’re still looking for someone to trade with, I can do that

If you’re still looking for someone to trade with, I can do that
Cheers. All I have left to get at this point is Quaxly and Malicious Armor. But I can also help you if you need - still have plenty of the Scarlet exclusives to trade.

At work - won't be free until about 7pm EST on any weekday

Cheers. All I have left to get at this point is Quaxly and Malicious Armor. But I can also help you if you need - still have plenty of the Scarlet exclusives to trade.

At work - won't be free until about 7pm EST on any weekday
Yeah of course whenever you can just pm me

FT: got 3 baby Quayxly’s looking for a new home
LF: malicious armor if anyone’s got an extra🥲 If not I’ll take Fuecoco or a sprig
Do you still have a Quaxly? I'm looking for one!
Sadly I don't have a malicious armor, but I have a baby Fuecoco and a baby Sprigatito for trade

Koraidon is the last Pokemon I need for a full Pokedex, so if anybody is interested I'd love to touch trade my Miraidon for a Koraidon (trade and then trade back).

yes hello. been lurking the direct speculation forever. now I need a Tauros Blaze Breed. They say this is not in violet so i will trade whatever... (dont hurt me trading legends)

Hi All,
I’m looking for some trade from violet players, I need all the iron pokemon, the legendary(touch trade), eisue and dreepy. If anyone can help me out that would be amazing

I have several Sprigatito and several Iron Hands that I'd be willing to offer for either Scarlet exclusives (Paradox mons or Tyranitar) or other starters. Iron Hands is very good for Tera Raids, btw

Would anyone be willing to trade me a quaxly? I Can give you either of the other starters my code is 22442488

Oh, maybe I should’ve asked here. Anyone willing to quickly trade Koraidon forward and back; it’s the last dex entry I need.

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:
Wow Violet is definitely more popular, I'm using the link code for trading exclusives and 90% of the time running into other Violets.

So since I'm getting tired of that, I'm looking for most Scarlet exclusives, I have most of their Violet equivalents or if there's something else you want I can see if I have it. If you want to just touch trade I'm cool with that too!

Otherwise, it's
My Deino for your Dreepy

Hey are you playing soon? I am looking to trade a Scyther and get it back as a scizor. Interested still?

I can give you an Armarouge if you want, I would also like to evolve my Finizen
Ah I don't need one anymore, but I could trade for other Scarlet exclusives. Would be most interested in someone from the Larvitar family, but I'm pretty flexible. And yeah we can evolve our Finizens together. DM me!
Can you trade for a scyther evolve?
Sure! I assume you mean, you would trade me the Scyther with the Metal Coat, then we trade back whatever I gave you? DM me

Does anyone here have sweet herba mystica required for one of the professor's questlines? I'm grinding out raid dens for it but coming up short. I can offer any Violet exclusives, most scarlet exclusives (not paradox, I need those at some point) and also could breed any starter for you.

EDIT: nvm, I found one!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom