• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Pokémon x Hatsune Miku collaboration Project Voltage announced; 18 tracks

Very obvious but great choice for bug. Also cute outfit, really like how it looks like she has wings :D

Would've liked if it was the lowkey form because it's more blue. But still a great choice for poison :D
I love how colourful her hair is in here xD

I really like the look of Ghost Miku. That extra touch of bit of her glitching out of view is so nice.

Clearly there was a mixup, that should be Miku's design for a Shiren the Wanderer crossover.

I thought they'd end on this one to come full circle (initial promo with Farfetch'd, final image Sirfetch'd), guess dragon still rules the roost as usual.

I thought they'd end on this one to come full circle (initial promo with Farfetch'd, final image Sirfetch'd), guess dragon still rules the roost as usual.
Dragon still thinking they hot shit after not being taken down a couple of pegs. Lol

Take don't miss still

Type 18/18: Dragon (feat. Miraidon)

Now the tracks begin to drop weekly starting tomorrow! First four artists revealed:

MITCHIE M LETS GOOOOOOO

Also Miku "voice of the future" with Miraidon is a great match.

Last edited:
Miraidon? Really?

What a weak ender

Miku continues the trend of the Dragon-type trainers being the most boring
There's an actual reason for it rather than a random pick

F7GtWhjacAAWNcv

ミライドン MiraidonFrom 未来 mirai (the future), ride, dragon, and -don

I looked at the confirmed ones.

I think the other ones will be. In no particular order

Kairiki bear
kanaria
Chinozo-p
OSTER project (fits perfect for fairy type)
Kurage-P
Chinozo-p
Nayutalien
Syudou
Giga
Only does vocaloid sometimes but I think mafumafu is a good option
Yukopi
Guchiry
CoSmo
And my pie in the sky is they get nbuna to make a vocaloid song again some how.

It feels like they started with all the big guns in terms of primarily vocaloid producers.

Thoguh only other more popular oens have quit, went on to producing other things or make vocaloid songs once every 3 years.
For example kikuo would be a great producer for ghost type but iirc they don’t do vocaloid anymore. Proabably depends on how much money pokemon is willing to pay for this, cause it could be absolutely stacked, but I feel that isn’t realistic.

I hope they can balance newer faces with some older ones.

I’m not listening to any of these until the full thing, a crossover like this is the stuff I dream of.

Last edited:
the way they use the viridian forest theme in that new track is incredible.

I gotta say, I've never really cared much for the whole Vocaloid thing (or Miku) but this is a really cool collaboration, the songs (and the Miku designs) are bangers :D

Back
Top Bottom