• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Physical games you wish were available

Since it's a JP-specific SKU, it only has Japanese on it.
Most Nintendo JP SKU include all languages, Splatoon 2 is an exception and the only that doesn’t iirc

Chrono Cross on Switch including Radical Dreamers kind if gave me my most wanted game for a physical release already...so I guess I will have to go with Tunic for now. I found the game to be wonderful and charming so I would love a physical release of that game.

I wish there was a physical copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with all the updates and expansion pack on cart.

Hi! I really like collecting physical copies of my favorite games but unfortunately not every game is available in a physical format so I'd like to know what are your dream physical editions that may or may never happen on Switch or any other console. I'll start:

1.- Alien Isolation for Nintendo Switch

V72BNQJIYRDLTFDJWDDS6RMPH4.jpg

2.- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for Nintendo Switch

dims.jpg

3.- Webbed for Nintendo Switch

H2x1_NSwitchDS_Webbed.jpg

Guys I'm so happy I could cry, dreams do come true:

Back
Top Bottom