• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Pepperoni does not belong on pizza (Famiboards original sin)(well played indeed)

Magic-Man

Perseus Jackson
Pronouns
He/Him
Pineapple does though. Sorry not sorry.

Also now that you're here you should watch Doom Patrol

Holy shit, was Magic-Man based the entire time?

I invoke Adam Ragusea, who considers handing down rules about what food combinations are acceptable to be a childish endeavor. I agree with his perspective in general, but it is especially applicable to such an unusual food as American-descended pizza. It already has fruit in it, after all, so there is no denotative restriction against using pineapple.

As for personal preference, I enjoy both. Occasionally together. But then again, I do eat trash.

EDIT:
Oh, and as I often do, I have an early Apple story that's relevant:

Holy shit, was Magic-Man based the entire time?

I invoke Adam Ragusea, who considers handing down rules about what food combinations are acceptable to be a childish endeavor. I agree with his perspective in general, but it is especially applicable to such an unusual food as American-descended pizza. It already has fruit in it, after all, so there is no denotative restriction against using pineapple.

As for personal preference, I enjoy both. Occasionally together. But then again, I do eat trash.
Weren't you the guy that said Animal Crossing was niche? 🤔

I mean we all know the biggest crime is that it’s called Hawaiian rather than the more accurate Canadian Pizza

I adore pineapple on pizza, but keep the pepperoni - the sweet and savory combo is too powerful to ignore

What if I say pineapple AND pepperoni? That’s a solid combo there. Although ham and pineapple is still the bee’s knees.

However, salami is superior to pepperoni on a pizza. Salami and mushrooms are a godly combo on a pizza along with pineapple and ham.

I had a ranch pickle pizza at this place in Jersey that was also just amazing.

tomato sauce and cheese are the real abominations

I'm a vegetarian and I'd rather have pepperoni over pineapple on pizza 🤪

How anyone could be that wrong! You have to have both on the pizza to get that sweet and spicy flavour.

When people say pepperoni, i always confused if people mean this?
close-up-of-pepperoni-slices-picture-id83191517

Or this?

green-pepperoni-7135149.jpg

Since in my country, both are called pepperoni, and i had this green thing on my pizza some times when i ordered a pizza in a place where the latter was called pepperoni.

When people say pepperoni, i always confused if people mean this?
close-up-of-pepperoni-slices-picture-id83191517

Or this?

green-pepperoni-7135149.jpg

Since in my country, both are called pepperoni, and i had this green thing on my pizza some times when i ordered a pizza in a place where the latter was called pepperoni.
The first one. That pepper would probably be pretty good on pizza though.

I swear I didn't see this thread before deciding on my username.

But pineapple absolutely does belong on a pizza, along with vegan pepperoni, hot chillies, and douse the whole thing with hot sauce. Mmmmm. Sprinkle over some rocket (arugula to my American buddies) if you're feeling fancy.

Back
Top Bottom