• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Switch Online - Game Boy Advance March 2023 game is Metroid Fusion, out March 9th

Not playing the NSO version since the Fusion event was just a month or two ago, but sounds like my theory that playing with the correct color palette is super important to enjoying the game is true if some of yall are saying Zero Mission is better after playing with these oversaturated colors...

I think Zero Mission is great, but in the end it still feels like a shrunk version of Super. I think Fusion is way more interesting because it's its own thing.

I'd say Super>Dread>Fusion>Zero Mission>II and I still consider II to be a damn good game, one of the best on the GBC. Havent played Samus Returns yet.

Not playing the NSO version since the Fusion event was just a month or two ago, but sounds like my theory that playing with the correct color palette is super important to enjoying the game is true if some of yall are saying Zero Mission is better after playing with these oversaturated colors...
That’s true. I couldn’t play longer than the second station on Wii U.

Look at me now… sector 6 and can’t stop playing. It’s getting better, but it’s a demo version of Dread. Amazing they did this game in 2002.

I wonder how many gems are there lost to time? Fusion is the perfect exemple of a great game idea where technology wasn’t there yet for it to truly shine.

Back
Top Bottom