• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Nintendo might not have a major Switch title after Zelda as they prepare to move on to new hardware

Some of you asking for Scarlet and Violet DLC should be ashamed of yourselves looking at the state the main game is in. I’d rather they finished that first.
good thing i dont care what you think so ill keep asking

There’s no need to shame users for liking a game, and there’s no need to be so hostile towards users disclosing their desire for a game to be patched. Let’s bring the heat down a bit here, folks.

This whole discussion is nonsense, in my opinion. Yes, a console that will celebrate its 6th birthday in March 2023 is closer to the end of its life cycle than the beginning. How is this information or revelation?

There are already 3 big releases officially announced for 2023. Whether a new Switch comes out or not, there will be more. Simply because no matter the console, Nintendo isn't going to give up on the holiday season.

I believe that the famous "insiders" would not have the same speech about Prime 4, which will be released on the current Switch by the way, as about Pikmin 4. However, in terms of sales, the Prime series is not infinitely better off than Pikmin. It all depends on what we're talking about, but Nintendo, indeed, doesn't have 30 huge franchises.
Thank you, Christopher Obvious.

Some of you asking for Scarlet and Violet DLC should be ashamed of yourselves looking at the state the main game is in. I’d rather they finished that first.
If anything TPC and Nintendo should be ashamed for the utter messy state of Pokemon games.

There’s no need to shame users for liking a game, and there’s no need to be so hostile towards users disclosing their desire for a game to be patched. Let’s bring the heat down a bit here, folks.
Agreed, this is definitely a contentious topic. and i understand frustration one way or another. But we shouldnt aim that frustration at eachother

Back
Top Bottom