• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Kings Of Leon

agh

21 Pilots

AGH

save me albums by bands that don’t make me gag implied to be coming for years now based solely on a trail of singles…

albums by bands that don’t make me gag implied to be coming for years now based solely on a trail of singles save me…

I’m looking at you, Baths and Saintseneca. please… please…

I feel like this is something @Suswave would write

oeTzbMF.jpeg

I'm in a weird spot where I managed to grow up mostly devoid of Looney Tunes. Cartoon Network and Boomerang had Tom and Jerry and Hanna-Barbara stuff, Disney Channel had old Disney cartoons, but I don't think anyone was airing old Looney Tunes at the time. I was just barely too young for Back in Action, but just barely too old for The Looney Tunes Show, so overall I mostly knew them through osmosis and merchandising. I think I saw more of the babies spinoff than I did anything else.

besides, without onions, how would the Pikmin

you see the animals in Pikmin — or as I like to call them, “Pikmanimals”…

LOVED?

The opposite.
If you hated them why would you take them with you? That is clearly a sign of affection. Perhaps you are even planning to change your online handle to Bonionjack. And I will fully support this decision, for onions are sweet and succulent spices.

If you hated them why would you take them with you? That is clearly a sign of affection. Perhaps you are even planning to change your online handle to Bonionjack. And I will fully support this decision, for onions are sweet and succulent spices.

I don't think threatening to take something with you to hell isn't a sign of affection. Or do you imply onions are satanists and actually want to be taken to hell?

I too, would take onions with me to the afterlife. I would hate to have to be missing'nion in the great beyond.

I want to be like the Pharaohs but instead of all of my worldly belongings I wish to be buried in a mound of onions.

Or do you imply onions are satanists and actually want to be taken to hell?
Onions are so good they turn hell into heaven. Pharaohs have historically buried themselves alongside bundles of onions for a more pleasant sojourn into the great beyond.

I want to be like the Pharaohs but instead of all of my worldly belongings I wish to be buried in a mound of onions.
Exactly!

oil, salt, potatoes, onions, curry

this has been my dinner for over 50% of nights the past weeks

Raging Sea and the accompanying boss fight has to be the weakest part of PoP Lost Crown so far. Hoping it improves again after this.

Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Onion Season! 🧅

why do companies give announcements for announcements? like i get if you’re trying to detail your pipeline to consumers months or weeks in advance that’s cool, but if it’s something like “tomorrow” and it ends up being like idk an art book, just announce it on the day. why do this?

giphy.gif

Ah Rogueport, never will you find worse hive of scum and villainy.

(in the Mario universe anyways)

May came early! Great thread last month @big lantern ghost , nice and cozy to the very end :)

Excited for May! Cool thread Chie! Bugs and Daffy are always great :)

Sadly World of Goo 2 got delayed, but I’m looking forward to both Endless Ocean and Paper Mario this month!
I didn't realize it was delayed but thanks for letting me know, I removed it from the list.
Oh, by the way @Chie, you will want to include the claims for future General Discussion STs in your OP so those don't get lost, especially since most of the year is accounted for already!

As per the April ST, we have claims for:
  • |ST33 June 2024| by DecoReturns
  • |ST34 July 2024| by xghost777
  • |ST35 August 2024| by shoptroll
  • |ST36 September 2024| by Suswave
  • |ST39 December 2024| by MissingNo.
(Since I also went ahead and claimed the December ST in the meantime.) October and November are still available.
Added, thanks.

And hey, great new thread! I had to check my calendar thinking maybe I missed a day 😄

Back
Top Bottom