• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I never thought I'd ever say:

puppies are harder than babies.
😮

you.

you made me spit my drink out.

take your medal:

a3k8a35.png
Please tell me this is from the Grögal game

I see, the weather also takes part in Nintendo's Double Gold Coin promotion for NSO Expansion Pack subscribers.
unless you’re in canada >:(

Just the experience of a father of three. First one? Nightmare, constant "OMG ARE WE DOING SOMETHING WRONG?!?!", panic and so on.

Second and third? Something happened "No one dead? Yes? All good then!".
No I mean I genuinely expected @Suswave to make the Panic! at the Disco reference, I was deliberately setting it up for them. 😅

The general crazy shit about children I totally understand, my friends have some.

nah I just made it

I don’t think there’s a natural place to work it in, but I appreciate the enthusiasm!
You just randomly jump up and design graphics for shitposts? Who do you think you are, me?

Ever since Sony retook Japan and bought Metacritic I’ve been thinking of retiring from gaming altogether and taking up another hobby. Right now it’s between NyQuil cooking and planking.

Before that I tried stamp collecting but I didn’t stick with it.

Ever since Sony retook Japan and bought Metacritic I’ve been thinking of retiring from gaming altogether and taking up another hobby. Right now it’s between NyQuil cooking and planking.

Before that I tried stamp collecting but I didn’t stick with it.
if sony wins I'm going back to oil painting

I mean I genuinely expected @Suswave to make the Panic! at the Disco reference, I was deliberately setting it up for them. 😅
I love subverting expectations

also I’m so drenched in stream-of-conscious right now that I lost the thread connecting “disco” to “baby panic,” esp since my disco notions have shifted from “panic” to “elysium” lately

I missed a bunch of convo that I wished I was a part of. So now I'm making it all your problem 🙂

I feel like I kinda expected it to become that any pleb could become a verified chump, but also wowowowowowowowow

Weather turned really comfy since this ST started. Coincidence? I think not.
Agreed; window open while I work sitting in a cableknit sweater is mad vibes, yo

@Imitatio

F_DoYouYield_640x.jpg

This one's for you.
I'm looking at this link and hovering over the buy button. I definitely have no qualms of wearing this while at work, but I also lament the fact it doesn't include the face so prominently featured in @Imitatio's pfp

wait am I awake actually? please confirm
Having struggled to order a blone latte from Starbucks this morning (which I called a blonde coffee and...got exactly what I ordered), probably not. You should lucid dream something nicer than being on a forum full of nerdz.

Tried some shredded mushrooms tacos today and they were damn good. Having meatless meals more often has been going well 👍
I was typically anti-fungal foods for a long part of my life until I had one portobello taco four years ago and then ate like six more after the fact. Would you happen to have a recipe by chance? I wouldn't say I'm becoming vegetarian by any stretch but I would like to expand the meatless meals I can make

hey, I wasn’t a violent kid, just clumsy

I wouldn’t know for another decade that I had inattentive-type ADD, and I wouldn’t know for another twenty that I always needed glasses!

that was legit shitty of them — how am I supposed to get better at skating as a kid if I’m not given opportunities to practice? all these other dweeb youths in Canada skating like second nature and child me is told to fuck off because I’d hold them back?? so yeah that heartbreak never left me. one of the thousand times as a kid I found out I’d be left behind, so I had to stop giving a shit and find my own way.

to answer your question I was kicked out of a high school halo party because I didn’t know the buttons and accidentally sticky-grenaded a teammate (also a hockey lesbian) while I was trying to make Mr. Halo do a little dance
That was shitty of your teachers; I was forced to skate and just never got good. Even in my adult life I still need those guards to hold my balance upright to not tumble facedown and marry ice with a nosebleed because it still scares me a not-little amount. Like...just let kids participate if they want to, and find a way to make it as accessible as possible for them.

I don't plan on having kids with the way this world is headed but I sure wouldn't be forcing them to play soccer like my parents did.

Also the phrase "make Mr. Halo do a little dance" made me immeidately think of him do Turk's boogie from Fork Knife and I had me a good little giggle. Typically because when my caucasian ass is on the dance floor I too make others enraged and demand I leave for causing damage to teammates

If it helps, i was just bad at sports. So i got myself a medical certificate that said that i was not supposed to do school sports.

It was awesome.
I am extremely jelly. Chubby kid all my life and I absolutely hated gym in grade 9. Nothing like turning the entire class against the slowest runner just to avoid having to do another lap around the school if you couldn't do it in less than four minutes 🙃

so wait what’s our fog triangulation because it seems like a ton of people are in fog walls this morning / this week

I’m in Toronto, as many of you know
I'm the least helpful kind of triangulator because I'm also in relative proximity and can confirm the same report 😋

you.

you made me spit my drink out.

take your medal:

a3k8a35.png
Did you steal that from Chris Pine?

But Nintendo fans do not have brains
We go on pure Instinct
Our Trigger word is 'Prime'
lHqRY7.gif

(mine is Robo. Custom or Chibi, whichever works)

Come down with a bad sore throat, Ugh.
Sorry to hear bud, but hopefully you can have some green tea or honey or echinicea oil or any home remedies to help. (My dad would recommend a shot of JD's honey whiskey, but I mean his logic of alcohol to kill the bacteria and honey to soothe the throat always made sense to me with our latent Nova Scotia genes lmao)

Also I hope the physiotherapy for your hand is going well! I'm not sure if your doctor might have recommended it already, but have you considered a wrist brace to assist in keeping them straight so the nerves aren't pinched? Maybe not to rely on it exclusively but to at least get in that habit of holding them straighter when playing Switch/Deck handheld

I missed a bunch of convo that I wished I was a part of. So now I'm making it all your problem 🙂

I feel like I kinda expected it to become that any pleb could become a verified chump, but also wowowowowowowowow

Agreed; window open while I work sitting in a cableknit sweater is mad vibes, yo

I'm looking at this link and hovering over the buy button. I definitely have no qualms of wearing this while at work, but I also lament the fact it doesn't include the face so prominently featured in @Imitatio's pfp

Having struggled to order a blone latte from Starbucks this morning (which I called a blonde coffee and...got exactly what I ordered), probably not. You should lucid dream something nicer than being on a forum full of nerdz.

I was typically anti-fungal foods for a long part of my life until I had one portobello taco four years ago and then ate like six more after the fact. Would you happen to have a recipe by chance? I wouldn't say I'm becoming vegetarian by any stretch but I would like to expand the meatless meals I can make

That was shitty of your teachers; I was forced to skate and just never got good. Even in my adult life I still need those guards to hold my balance upright to not tumble facedown and marry ice with a nosebleed because it still scares me a not-little amount. Like...just let kids participate if they want to, and find a way to make it as accessible as possible for them.

I don't plan on having kids with the way this world is headed but I sure wouldn't be forcing them to play soccer like my parents did.

Also the phrase "make Mr. Halo do a little dance" made me immeidately think of him do Turk's boogie from Fork Knife and I had me a good little giggle. Typically because when my caucasian ass is on the dance floor I too make others enraged and demand I leave for causing damage to teammates

I am extremely jelly. Chubby kid all my life and I absolutely hated gym in grade 9. Nothing like turning the entire class against the slowest runner just to avoid having to do another lap around the school if you couldn't do it in less than four minutes 🙃

I'm the least helpful kind of triangulator because I'm also in relative proximity and can confirm the same report 😋

Did you steal that from Chris Pine?

lHqRY7.gif

(mine is Robo. Custom or Chibi, whichever works)

Sorry to hear bud, but hopefully you can have some green tea or honey or echinicea oil or any home remedies to help. (My dad would recommend a shot of JD's honey whiskey, but I mean his logic of alcohol to kill the bacteria and honey to soothe the throat always made sense to me with our latent Nova Scotia genes lmao)

Also I hope the physiotherapy for your hand is going well! I'm not sure if your doctor might have recommended it already, but have you considered a wrist brace to assist in keeping them straight so the nerves aren't pinched? Maybe not to rely on it exclusively but to at least get in that habit of holding them straighter when playing Switch/Deck handheld
I have a wrist brace actually. I got it after the pain got really bad a couple months back. I will straightening does seem to help some.

I shouldn't have clicked that link, it triggered some kind of pavlovian response so I now feel the sudden urge to play Mario.
Then my job here is done.
I love subverting expectations

also I’m so drenched in stream-of-conscious right now that I lost the thread connecting “disco” to “baby panic,” esp since my disco notions have shifted from “panic” to “elysium” lately
That just means we get to be one of those cool tag team duos, bringing the goofs from all angles!

I had Little Inferno on Wii U, so I might pick it up on Switch for the expansion. Neat.

How many times do you think we’re gonna see the words “Wishlist on Steam” at the Game Awards?

That feeling when you get a new game and you know you'll rush through it if you don't pace yourself so you try to savour it but you also wanna play more.

So how good is Bayonetta 3? Thinking that’s my next game to play, thinking it’s a shorter game than Mario rabbids (spark of hope)…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom