• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank God, I don't have to watch the Game Awards to see a Mario movie trailer.

If Odyssey is anything to go by, the Toads built it because they miss her when she's kidnapped:

It's a nice way to look at it, anyway.
I have been corrected. Now it is a great showing of fealty then.

If there's a Switch logo snap and it's not just a "Switch Has Games!" montage of 2022 releases, I will eat my shorts be genuinely and happily surprised

The corruption continues; partner has borrowed my Wii U and is starting to play stuff like Yoshi's Woolly World and Bayonetta 2.
I'll make a console fan of her yet!

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Seriously though, there's something so warm and nice about sharing your passions with a loved one. :)

IMO if ANY nintendo game is gonna be at the Game Awards it’s gonna be Metroid Prime HD

maybe as an eshop shadowdrop?

Started playing Sonic Midtiers again. Overall it isn't a bad game, but compared to other open world games/open zone games, it pales in comparison.

Surprise! It’s the new Mario trailer but rendered like Pokémon Scarlet/Violet!

I kinda hope someone does this although it would be a ton of work for a stupid joke

2017: BOTW: The Champions Ballad, Bayonetta 1+2, Bayonetta 3
2018: Joker in Smash Ultimate
2019: No More Heroes 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 DLC, Bravely Default 2
2020: Sephiroth in Smash Ultimate
2021: Nothing
2022: ???
2021 had a Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak trailer, so not totally nothing. This year though... I'm not sure tbh. I thought it could be a Mario Kart DLC shadowdrop, but that didn't happen. Then I thought the Mario Movie trailer, which also isn't happening. Maybe Xenoblade DLC to celebrate the GOTY nomination?

2022: Star Fox: Revenge of Slippy

I hope that when Keighley was thinking of musical performances for TGAs he realized the most obvious choice.

2021 was Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak from Nintendo.

I hope Nintendo actually has something in the back half of the show this year. Almost all of these announcements were in the first 30 minutes, leaving you constantly wondering if there’d be more only to get nothing.

Other than the Joker reveal right at the end of the show, which was awesome. Throw us poor people still watching near the end something cool, Nintendo!

Hand thing may be dealt with but I still got my recurring migraines. One thing at a time.

Been missing posting a lot but I can’t stand with the migraines sometimes and they’ve gotten frequent .

@Skittzo what are the best places for ice coffee?

I hope Nintendo actually has something in the back half of the show this year. Almost all of these announcements were in the first 30 minutes, leaving you constantly wondering if there’d be more only to get nothing.

Other than the Joker reveal right at the end of the show, which was awesome. Throw us poor people still watching near the end something cool, Nintendo!
Keighley: "Alright I hear you, another licensed game announcement it is"

Hand thing may be dealt with but I still got my recurring migraines. One thing at a time.

Been missing posting a lot but I can’t stand with the migraines sometimes and they’ve gotten frequent .

@Skittzo what are the best places for ice coffee?
I like to make my own with something @Barely Able actually turned me onto:

Limited-time deal: Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker, 2 qt, White https://a.co/d/ip8A7F7

I don't really have many good coffee places near me, just Dunkin and Starbucks which are kinda meh but better then nothing if you don't have your own.

@Skittzo

I won’t be able to get that right this way, but I can get that in a a week or so. Thanks, I’ll save that for sure and get it when I get the chance. Wouldn’t hurt to try

I uploaded another track for my fake OST project. This time it's an eeriee theme meant for an underground prison or something of the sort:

More on topic, I'm kinda excited for a new Mario trailer and I dig the ToTK hopium for TGA, although I personally don't feel hope myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom