• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm working on ST14 but it won't be ready til the morning. Sorry for the wait, I feel really bad. I totally forgot after I was sick last week.

Hey, I'm working on ST14 but it won't be ready til the morning. Sorry for the wait, I feel really bad. I totally forgot after I was sick last week.
Don't feel bad! It's not like you don't already put enough work into the site.

Since we are stuck here for a few more hours, I’ll post the Halloween cocktail I made. Found a recipe for shimmering liqueurs, so made a blackberry liqueur with silver luster dust. A little hard to see since I didn’t have good set up to capture it, but it made for a fun and sparkly cocktail.

Should have turned it upside down to make it look like a pentagram now that I think about the theming.

D537-BB78-3-A93-4-C52-AEE4-353738-D36-B22.jpg

Since we are stuck here for a few more hours, I’ll post the Halloween cocktail I made. Found a recipe for shimmering liqueurs, so made a blackberry liqueur with silver luster dust. A little hard to see since I didn’t have good set up to capture it, but it made for a fun and sparkly cocktail.

Should have turned it upside down to make it look like a pentagram now that I think about the theming.

D537-BB78-3-A93-4-C52-AEE4-353738-D36-B22.jpg
That's the real reason @bellydrum hasn't posted the new thread: Barely Able hadn't yet posted a fantastic-looking creation to close with.

Everybody shake out your spookies. We gettin comfy tomorrow
oh god bellydrum found my journal of pick-up lines

*checks the clock*

hmm.. still spoopytime for me

what the the spoopiest thing I can do with the remaining time?

oh yeah!

*goes to sleep*

3D World had so many cool new abilities for Mario. The ice skate, the light box, the double cherry, the goddamn Goomba head…..Oh and of course the cat suit. The lineup of power-ups in that game was incredible.
3D World has, almost certainly, the best set of power ups in the core series. Great core powers plus level based ones.

Everybody shake out your spookies. We gettin comfy tomorrow
November is the comfiest month. It has my birthday, Thanksgiving, nice cool fall weather before it really dives into winter (usually), and often some of the biggest games of the year.

I will always associate November with Zelda and Pokémon. Zelda in particular; I have tons of fond memories of playing Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword around Thanksgiving break, not to mention Ocarina of Time.

November is the comfiest month. It has my birthday, Thanksgiving, nice cool fall weather before it really dives into winter (usually), and often some of the biggest games of the year.

I will always associate November with Zelda and Pokémon. Zelda in particular; I have tons of fond memories of playing Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword around Thanksgiving break, not to mention Ocarina of Time.
Omg yes, it's my birth month too! It's always been the coziest month for Pokemon and games in general!

Omg yes, it's my birth month too! It's always been the coziest month for Pokemon and games in general!
Pokémon has become my birthday game, since it’s on November 15th and we’ve had a Pokémon game roughly that weekend almost every year for the last… what, 6 years? Since Sun and Moon for sure. Looking forward to a comfy weekend in a couple weeks with leftover birthday cake and Violet

Just finished watching my favorite movie just before Halloween ended lol. While not a Halloween movie, John Carpenter's The Thing (1982) fits the season lol.

Pick up Tactics Ogre instead!
I'm picking up Harvestella instead for sure ;p
Other than that, I still want to get through Nier Automata on Switch again (only 5h in so far), still got to continue Persona 5 Royal, plan to do another playthrough of Three Houses..... Too much stuff to play, too little time.

Pet peeve - but I truly despise threads where the main premise is essentially complaining about games, because it always devolves into "Popular game is shit, actually" - no matter how much the thread creator might try to pretty up the title.

3D World had so many cool new abilities for Mario. The ice skate, the light box, the double cherry, the goddamn Goomba head…..Oh and of course the cat suit. The lineup of power-ups in that game was incredible.
3D World has, almost certainly, the best set of power ups in the core series. Great core powers plus level based ones.
I think the moment where I realized 3D World was my favorite Mario game is when I was playing as Rosalina swimming underwater in a cat suit with a cannon attached to her head blowing up enemies

3D World really digs into that child-like sense of "how much shit can we throw on the screen at once"

Is Sonic open world? I thought from previews it turned out it was just a very big hub world with portals of some sort to levels?
Oh my bad, didn’t follow the coverage enough to see that! It’ll depend on the wait times then. Arceus is not really an open world but the wait times between the hub and the free-roaming zones are so low it kinda feels like one

Oh my bad, didn’t follow the coverage enough to see that! It’ll depend on the wait times then. Arceus is not really an open world but the wait times between the hub and the free-roaming zones are so low it kinda feels like one
I could be wrong, I didn’t follow them too closely myself. Curious to know the answer.

Ah November. The month I think the most about Ramiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom